PDA

View Full Version : Online Multiplayer

sweetdiss
6th January 2012, 07:42 AM
I may be getting a PS3 in the next few months... Is it still pretty easy to find random people playing this is online these days?

Colonel
6th January 2012, 08:52 AM
Yes, it is easy to find a game at almost any time of the day. Thanks to the "Welcome Back" package there are thousands of casual players who pick the game up every so often for a quick game, so there's always a few lobbies open.

There's also a handful of erm, obsessive players who are online every day :redface:

blackwiggle
6th January 2012, 12:50 PM
It depends where you are located and when you choose to go online .
Most of the online action is in the Euro zone - UK- France-Italy-Russia- etc.

As the world rotates the field of players differers

sweetdiss
6th January 2012, 01:41 PM
Well, crap. How is it in the US?

D_1998_BR
6th January 2012, 02:13 PM
I have a lot of US players on my friends list (They can be found if you search in Eliminator rooms,by far it's the mode I've found more US players)

Still,there's a tribe that prefers going for Single Races.Enter about 3-5 rooms and you will surely find an US player :)

Archon
7th January 2012, 05:00 PM
I've found US players online anytime between 10am all the way to 4am. The netcode is quite good, as well. With a good host, you can race European and Japanese players with no lag. I've even raced Australians players just fine. There's competition everywhere.

MiguelSkywalker
16th January 2012, 08:59 AM
Yes, but if you're looking for Phantom class, that's another story, It's getting difficult to find public Phantom races.

MyNameIsBom
16th January 2012, 10:21 AM
i raced online today, there were many low ranked people to verse, except feisar_rocket aka shamarskii ^_^ all the n00bs raged quit because i, a rank 1, owned them on sebenco climb by 8 seconds.... then i got owned by feisar rocket :(

D_1998_BR
17th January 2012, 10:40 AM
i raced online today, there were many low ranked people to verse, except feisar_rocket aka shamarskii ^_^ all the n00bs raged quit because i, a rank 1, owned them on sebenco climb by 8 seconds.... then i got owned by feisar rocket :(

Yeah,I quite remember my N00BISH days...when I was playing offline campaign...
After it was over I went online,it was quite weird that I was winning most races,as I thought people would be much more way better than me.Then Jan appeared and totally 0WN3D me.I still remember when I asked him how long it took him to get to level 72 and he said "almost two years".Dang,that's a long road until 101 :lol

JFthebestJan
17th January 2012, 01:51 PM
there's always a bigger fish ;)

MyNameIsBom
18th January 2012, 08:41 AM
there's always a bigger fish ;)

i saw a rank 203 today :O or 103, my SDTV didnt display the number that clearly...

i played online and it seems like i never run into you guys that are on here ( thats a good thing ;) ) except i usually see fiesar rocket online and i spam him with invites xD

Colonel
18th January 2012, 12:16 PM
It only goes up to 101 Bom.

Dark_Phantom_89
18th January 2012, 12:55 PM
Yes, but if you're looking for Phantom class, that's another story, It's getting difficult to find public Phantom races.

I can find public Phantom races around 95% of the time when I go online.

MyNameIsBom
19th January 2012, 09:22 AM
It only goes up to 101 Bom.

as i said, the SDTV made it really hard to see for me, and i wasnt wearing my glasses at that time :P

I had 4 hours worth of fun online today! Thanks to Sycomosh, Serpent and Azurooth, i dint even get close to winning once but it was fun! :D

terra-wrists
20th January 2012, 01:27 PM
Today I play the more race for my friend :)

3 hour I play more agains. :)

Sutton93
24th January 2012, 04:16 PM
Bom i seen u online today had a few races i fink it was only on sol 2 reverse . wot iv always been curious of is.. is it better to try and not use airbrake as much as possible and stick to side shifts and steering i noticed it slows u down alot if u use it in 2 many corners. ps
FEISAR FTW if anybody wants a race Sutton93- is my tag :)

slow-train
24th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Today I play the more race for my friend :)

3 hour I play more agains. :)

Haha i think i raced you mate, n the words second user springs to mind lol that you ace?;)

MyNameIsBom
25th January 2012, 08:46 AM
i stayed up all night yesterday, and didnt sleep. Just to play wipEout..... i should really go to bed now....

terra-wrists
9th March 2012, 12:54 PM
i not the second user please thank you.