PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Theme download for US?

UberNe
2nd December 2011, 03:40 AM
Hi,
So I've recently saw a video of the dynamic menu theme and just thought that is the most awesome thing ever and I have to have it!!

But of course as some of you may know, its only available free for Europe and Australia I believe but not for the US -___-

Is there anyway I can get a hold of this awesome dynamic theme?

Thanks!

amplificated
2nd December 2011, 06:24 AM
Just create a new PSN account for one of those locations.

Olivario
2nd December 2011, 10:18 AM
If it's the dynamic theme that was released about two years ago...trust me, you better not waste your time on creating a new account just for it, that theme is :turd

However there are two pretty cool normal themes. Don't know if they are available in the US store.

trackripper
2nd December 2011, 06:21 PM
The dynamic theme with Triakis? Yeah that seems awesome at first, but you do just get annoyed with it...

I'd go for the normal static themes :P

Dark_Phantom_89
3rd December 2011, 05:26 PM
I got rid of the moving background because it really started to annoy me, but I kept the icons and still have them set with a different background to this day.

Amp's method is basically the most practical way to get it.

D_1998_BR
7th December 2011, 01:32 PM
I got rid of the moving background because it really started to annoy me, but I kept the icons and still have them set with a different background to this day.

Did just as you,DP!

Kept the icons,but changed into a picture i took on Dark Zone Mode (color glitch FTW!) when the ship was right about to explode.I may post it some day on the forums for you people to see it,its epic :)

UberNe
7th December 2011, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the responses guys! :)

Omniseed
8th December 2011, 06:09 PM
I looked at it too, looked really neat, but I wasn't quite willing to pay for it.