PDA

View Full Version : Rayman Origins!!! whos pumped?!?

TheFrostE
12th November 2011, 01:42 AM
i for one am very pumped to see rayman going back to the 2d sidescrolling style. The demo played fantastic and the co-op is funny and very enjoyable with just enough difficulty to keep you focused in on what your doing. anyways, you can check out some discussions and some gameplay on my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/limitbreakgamers

hope to see you there, love ya wipers
FrostE out!

nismology
12th November 2011, 07:17 AM
Really looking forward to this. I couldn't care less about MW3 or Skyrim, but Rayman Origins looks amazing! I loved Rayman 2 on the N64, and Rayman 3 on the original Xbox was even better in my opinion.

My only worry about origins is that it'll be too short.

UB3R~JKP
12th November 2011, 10:16 AM
It looks great! :D In the same vein as Sonic Generations, which has become one of my favorite games of all time, will be picking this up too!

nismology
12th November 2011, 01:53 PM
It looks great! :D In the same vein as Sonic Generations, which has become one of my favorite games of all time, will be picking this up too!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the new sonic game. It actually looks like it'll be the best sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2 on the dreamcast! I REALLY wish Sega would hurry up and make Jet Set Radio 3 though!