PDA

View Full Version : Launch Party of Wipeout 2048!

Mad-Ice
6th August 2011, 06:41 PM
I think there should be a big launch party for Wipeout 2048. I hope Sony and Studio Liverpool will organise a big party with all musical artists present to attract loads of people. People will see a big techno party with everywhere people dancing and playing Wipeout 2048. My big dream.

It would be very cool if it's done in the capital city London or Liverpool and on a Saturdaynight, so foreign people have more opportunity to come from the main land.

Anyway, if Sony, Studio Liverpool will organise a launch party for 2048, will you come?

Only reply if you are coming no matter what!!!!

I am in for sure. PSVITA and Wipeout 2048 purchase day1.

GalacticSpartan
7th August 2011, 11:51 AM
I would go but. Flight tickets are expensive. I would have work and school at the same time.

NiktheGreek
7th August 2011, 05:11 PM
I live close to London and don't work Saturdays, so I would definitely turn up to such an event!

Dan Locke
7th August 2011, 11:07 PM
I think there should be a big launch party for Wipeout 2048. I hope Sony and Studio Liverpool will organise a big party with all musical artists present to attract loads of people. People will see a big techno party with everywhere people dancing and playing Wipeout 2048. My big dream.
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly why I don't expect Sony to do that. I mean, really, when have they done that for anything else? It may be your big dream, but I have a seriously hard time believing that it'll ever come true.

Sausehuhn
8th August 2011, 09:02 AM
I don’t believe they’ll do it, but well … they did parties for WO3, WOFusion and WOPure. You never know.

But they would have to plaster the place with team logos and game consoles and get the soundtrack artists there, otherwise it’s just another techno party with „WipEout“ in its name.

Oh, and I would consider to come, but only if it’s really WipEout related.

Temet
8th August 2011, 09:56 AM
Only reply if you are coming no matter what!!!!

Crob
12th August 2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly why I don't expect Sony to do that. I mean, really, when have they done that for anything else? It may be your big dream, but I have a seriously hard time believing that it'll ever come true.

This is exactly what we did for WO2097 - we put lots of ps1 pods in Cream @ Liverpool and the venue was open to the public as well as team and press. (Think we actually had pods in Cream for a while, not just at launch).

GalacticSpartan
13th August 2011, 06:47 AM
Maybe not a party, But how about a Beta? It`d be alot better than a party because people from all over will play it.

Mad-Ice
13th August 2011, 08:56 AM
@Crob: Are you still working in SL? Or do you still know some people working there? Maybe you can drop this idea of a launch party again. It has been a long time that we have seen a totally new Wipeout and a launch title for a new console!

@GS: No beta I think because it will only be playable on the new VITA and not on PS3. Just go to Gamescom, next weekend in Cologne. You can play 2048 there.

Greetz Mad-Ice

JFthebestJan
13th August 2011, 12:35 PM
@GS: ... Just go to Gamescom, next weekend in Cologne. You can play 2048 there. ...

lol, GS lives in the US. i guess, it's a bit too much to ask for, to fly 'just a few' thousand kilometres to come here and (maybe) play an unfinished game on a convention ;)

Mad-Ice
13th August 2011, 02:20 PM
Well you are a real fan or not! Lol.

GalacticSpartan
14th August 2011, 06:26 AM
Uh..........won't have the money lol. Make a review on how the game is like though