PDA

View Full Version : Sebenco Climb is AWESOME.

XR_GTR
24th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Hahaha. So many barrel roll locations, and you don't even need a turbo. Both forward and reverse are awesome, going in reverse reminds me of the days I was addicted to playing Initial D Arcade Stage at the... arcade.

Whizawk
25th July 2011, 04:27 AM
I don't really like it because in an online race the track is just a matter of survival and conserving your energy. Because if you were to pull off all those BR's there's little chance you getting the energy back because of the low weapon pads count and the likelyhood of another racer snatching that weapon, let alone weapons being fired at you.

Weapons off is a simular story of survival, but it's a matter of strategy of when and where you choose to BR.

zero3growlithe
25th July 2011, 06:20 AM
Although i hate those cavities on Sebenco this is the only thing that's keeping me liking this track as i never don't know when i fall into one of these and get bumped out to nowhere :blarg

Medusa
25th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Just curious: will we have a poll for every HD track eventually? ;)

Whizawk
26th July 2011, 03:44 AM
I hope so... I mean er... Nah, there should be one single poll with each track as a voting option.

Poseidonas
27th July 2011, 04:10 AM
Personally I enjoy using the turbo upgrade right after hitting the speed strip on the 4th turn and flying through the tunnel :D

MyNameIsBom
27th July 2011, 06:16 AM
The first time I played this track, I blew up on the first lap in the tunnel.. I hated the track ever since... But since I watched some of Hellfire_WZ tutorial videos, I PWN the Elites AIs on that track on phantom! :D
I love the track's scenery, its pretty awesome ^_^

If you hate this track because you crap at it then I recommend you go watch Hellfire_WZ's Vids, you'll thank my advice later and you'll be playing Sebenco's Climb non-stop!

Nexus72
2nd August 2011, 08:34 PM
I love this track!! :rock

Xpand
2nd August 2011, 08:54 PM
Oh gawd yes!

But not reverse... That's just medium-good...

trackripper
2nd August 2011, 09:15 PM
It's like Marmite really.
Love FWD.
Hate REV.

feisar rocket
3rd August 2011, 04:10 AM
The reason why I like this track is it's the first track I mastered. I learned to pull off 6 br and 8 rev. Everyone is better than me right?

Nexus72
3rd August 2011, 06:15 PM
well, I think it's a matter of training my dear Feisar Rocket :)

however, they are 8 to 9 spins (br) to the fastest lap, most 'of the turbo!

Greetings!

:rock

cy@ll

MegaGeeza22
3rd August 2011, 07:14 PM
Sebenco Climb is my favourite track, it has a rhythm to it and i enjoy it

pask765
28th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Sebenco Climb is one of the tracks I don't like as much as I hit the walls on this circuit a lot.

alterego
29th August 2011, 09:58 AM
Hi All.

I love this track and all its trajectory possibilities...see the picts..... ;)

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=3449

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=3448

....I love pass over the highest point of this track..... :D

Read You Soon
CdRom

SoA_Booney
29th August 2011, 10:12 AM
Awesome track! well, when you get a decent start because if you miss the weopon pads its hard to keep up with the hundreds of barrel rolls :)

GiraffeRider
1st September 2011, 03:07 PM
Hell yeah! Best track in HD. Reverse ain't half as good tho

AspenExcel
2nd September 2011, 01:38 AM
Just gonna say I much prefer reverse to forward. Has a much better flow imo. Easier to take those sharp turns going downhill than up. Also you can get a nice barrel roll in around the last turn before the start and can hit the double speed pad giving you a huge boost if you line up right.

Colonel
2nd September 2011, 12:21 PM
Totally agree Unc, reverse makes much more sense than fwd. I usually forego the BR at the end in favour of hitting the double speed pad, sounds like I need to work on my line :eek

morfeo378
2nd September 2011, 01:15 PM
is a matter of preference, but I like it too much reverse, it seems easier, forward, racing, br, absorb, br, absorb, br, abosrver, but very funny

Colonel
2nd September 2011, 01:36 PM
Don't you have a WR on Sebenco Reverse Morfeo?

morfeo378
2nd September 2011, 04:24 PM
yep, in rapier

SoA_Booney
2nd September 2011, 05:12 PM
Is that TT or SL or multiplayer? :)

morfeo378
2nd September 2011, 06:14 PM
multi :)

SaturnReturn
8th September 2011, 10:24 PM
What should Sebenco Climb reverse really be called? Sebenco Drop? Sebenco Abseil/Rappel? Sebenco "plummet to your fiery doom while being bombarded by bombs, mines and rockets"?

terakihi
25th September 2011, 05:24 AM
At first i hated Sebenco climb, but now it's become my favorite track :)

Light Buster
28th September 2011, 03:03 PM
Too many turns makes me want to blow my ship up. I can tolerate going forward but reverse is a totally different story for me.

AG-SYSTEMS
4th October 2011, 01:23 AM
I hate it, it's not a reasonable grade in any sense of the word. It's way too steep and the curves drive me insane.

But I may have better luck when I play it again thanks to Hellfire's tutorials.

After learning how to handle my ship properly on Vineta K...

MiguelSkywalker
4th October 2011, 02:24 PM
In Sebenco you can chain BRs from beginning to end, and that sucks badly.:-

D_1998_BR
5th November 2011, 07:06 PM
Watch my superb magical powers while i revive this post with a reply:LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIINS!!!!!!!

Lol! Love the track's reverse,even more on Venom,I'm a monster at it and I can do 5 barrel rolls without a turbo :hyper
Now,for the forward version its quite of boring...The barrel rolls I do there are always topped by normal cruising,making all the effort to side-shift,nose-up,left-right-left useless...

AWESOME? No. Great? Sure.

james1976
5th November 2011, 07:09 PM
I really, really do not like this track. Period. :|