PDA

View Full Version : Hi !

BooksmartDevil-
15th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Since I saw a couple more introduction threads, I thought I'd make one for me too.

I go by the nickname of BooksmartDevil-, which is also the ID I use on the PSN.
I am 15 years of age, but don't worry, I'm not one of those kids who get mad at video games on the internet. :g I started playing Wipeout on my PSP about 5 years ago, and I only got HD Fury very recently with the PSN "Welcome Back" offer. I noticed my offline play on the PSP is paying off, as my online play is going well!
I've been exploring through these forums for some hours, and I must say this community looks very friendly and you guys discuss and share very interesting stuff! :D

At the moment I am looking for tips to become better, competition to play in, and friends that I can play and have a great time with!

Cya on the tracks!

BSD

Woopzilla
15th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Hey.. and welcome. :)

We don't mind ages at all... we've got old and young here already. The only thing that matters is a love for wipeout. :D

If you're aiming to improve then I'd suggest checking out the videos and other channels linked on the main page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/WipeoutZoneVideo

BooksmartDevil-
15th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Sounds great! Thanks a lot, I'll check those videos out.

infoxicated
16th June 2011, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the site - and kudos for the absence of text speak in your posts, you're a credit to your age group! ;) :+

Colonel
16th June 2011, 08:36 AM
Hi dude. Yes there are people on here from just about every living generation haha, Welcome to the Zone :)

Hellfire_WZ
16th June 2011, 06:14 PM
Hi, welcome to WipeoutZone :)

Medusa
16th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the zone!
Age is no proof of maturity. I try to make sure I live up to that fairly regularly. :D

Rennfisch
16th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the zone :)

Flint Fandango
16th June 2011, 08:29 PM
Hello and welcome! Mirage - also my current choice. 8) Nice ship, have some good races out there.