PDA

View Full Version : Video - 82 zones on Moa Therma White

Marach
4th June 2011, 07:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgm5Ntoovss

Note that it isn't my best score... This is.
[there used to be a zone leaderboard screencap here, but it's gone. it was 90 zones and 210803 points.]

MrSmadSmartAlex
4th June 2011, 10:46 AM
Wow, great video, Marach! It's rare to see such a high score on video. Also, congrats on your new record! :clap
James will be furious! :D

TropicMoon10
5th June 2011, 04:38 PM
I absolutely suck at Zone. So much so, that I've decided to forget about that mode altogether. lolz

Congrats, though, on a fantastic record!

Mad-Ice
5th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Impressive record there! Congrats! Zone is not my cup of tea, but it is really cool to watch.

Keep 'em coming, greetz Mad-Ice

Marach
8th December 2011, 08:22 PM
So I'm going to get a new PSP soon (my previous one broke down completely), not that it matters anymore without the record server... It would be nice if someone had a list of Zone records archived, Sony isn't going to make me stop playing. :D

MrSmadSmartAlex
9th December 2011, 06:01 PM
I still play Pulse too. :D

Maybe I'll make a thread for it sometime, but I've attached a text file to this post, with the top 10 Zone scores on each track (I "moderated" them to remove false scores, etc.). It's from July 2011, so it's not completely up to date (e.g. I know INFAXSU managed to edge me out on Fart Gale Black not long after I set that record), but it's better than nothing. ;)

AnErare
12th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Woah! Stunning performance Marach! I hope you'll do the same for a lot of other tracks ;)

And great job SmadSmart :) I'm happy to see my record on Arc Prime still held at that time ;)

I keep wanting to play zone again but forgetting to actually do it.. Last time I had a go was on the DLC tracks, mostly Vostok Reef and Orcus. Vostok gets so mad at higher zones because the craft takes off a lot! This makes the tight chicanes really difficult but loads of fun ;)

Posts like these make me want to play again even more!

Marach: check my profile on youtube, you might find a few nice pulse zone videos there :)

Ryuk
30th December 2011, 03:33 PM
well, just reached zone 82, 4 or 5 more seconds to reach 83.had a modest start, only 17 PL. wish me luck on reaching zone 90 :)

edit:gave it another try, reached zone 84, 16 PL, 51 PZ, 168470 zone score