PDA

View Full Version : Pulse online races

Seraph
25th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Greetings fellow pilots and admirers of the FX simulation games. The name's Seraph. Some may remember me from the past. I was away for quite some time now (almost a year... dude...) but now I'm back and craving for some action. :D So anyone interested I'll be online from time to time everyday but you can just message me on my profile or add me to your msn and we can arrange some good flight hours together. ;) Hope to see you on the track guys! Keep it up! :D

P.S. I usually fly on phantom and my favorite track is Moa Therma. No problem racing on other classes though. Just trying to have fun and meet some nice pilots. ;)

Seraph
25th May 2011, 07:22 PM
Had a couple of races with samubrewl, gorak1023 and two other pilots. Thanks for your time, appreciate it. :) Man am I rusty... Currently flighing with (or should I say way behind) tropicmoon10. ;) Anyway... Awesome racing. Thanks for your time tropicmoon10. Hope to see you again. ;)

JABBERJAW
26th May 2011, 11:45 PM
How is it running? Lag? I know it runs well through adhoc party, very good actually, but most who play this way don't have a ps3

Seraph
27th May 2011, 01:55 PM
Depends on your connection speed. For me it runs really smooth. ;) Ps3 runs as smoothly too.

TropicMoon10
27th May 2011, 06:35 PM
Man am I rusty... Currently flighing with (or should I say way behind) tropicmoon10. ;) Anyway... Awesome racing. Thanks for your time tropicmoon10. Hope to see you again. ;)

Yes!

Haha, they were some great races; and as you may know by now, I'm also a Phantom pilot. (Been racing since late-2009 ;))

And thanks! Hope to race you again too.

Seraph
28th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Currently online. I've set up a room with password wz. Got lots of quiters these days... Anyone interested let's fly. ;)
Logging off... Hope to fly again soon.

ScaGae
3rd September 2011, 04:40 PM
Does Anybody wanna have an online race?? Let me Know I'll wait for you