PDA

View Full Version : When PSN returns...

Colonel
13th May 2011, 10:49 PM
We should celebrate by organising a huge festival of competitive events. Obviously the HD Cup will re-commence, but we should all make a big effort to re-ignite Avalon, get loads of 1vs1s going, and really get back into "The Arena". WipEout Team events, International competitions, grudge matches...

My concern is that Wipeout HD is already an ageing game, with alot of speculation as to its demise, and the recent PSN downtime can only make matters worse... so I guess this is a call to arms; let's all suit up and get ready for the biggest WipEout HD revival we've ever seen :twisted

Oryx Crake
13th May 2011, 10:52 PM
I'm game! I'll even go so far as to Suggest the match between Sweden and the UK be played as during such a festival.

greenymac
13th May 2011, 11:32 PM
Great minds think alike! I was thinking of doing something like this , but was wating to wait until we at least had some idea of a timeframe as to when services may be back. BTW Colonel, I would lie to exact my revenge against you in a 1v1 whenever psn is back up... I have been in the hyperbolic time chamber honing my skills biding my time until psn is back...There's gonna be a whole new GreenyMac boys...This is a warning shot...:rock

Colonel
13th May 2011, 11:43 PM
BTW Colonel, I would lie to exact my revenge against you in a 1v1 whenever psn is back up.

Now that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's Oooooon :rock

icarasDragon
14th May 2011, 12:22 AM
Id just be a happy kid seeing and explosion of rooms in the lobby, SO THE SCROLL BAR GAINS A USE AGAIN.

Instead of only getting 2-4 rooms a day.

Colonel
14th May 2011, 12:26 AM
We can make it happen dude. Let's go nuts when it comes back, really.

ion harvest
14th May 2011, 08:03 AM
Avalon sound alright.

I've been watching more youtube vids with controller in my hands.

I think I know Modesto now XD

I can't wait to take a few more kills from big name players. Its overdue and your time is up.

Grrr...

greenymac
14th May 2011, 12:19 PM
If you THINK you know modesto, then it is assured ewhe I see you o the track that Im gonna eat your breakfast....Just sayin'

MegaGeeza22
16th May 2011, 02:26 AM
If theres Rapier races i will join in! i played a few phantom races earlier and got owned, but i did well considering i haven't played since April 19th
Rapier is my forte

ion harvest
16th May 2011, 09:32 AM
If you THINK you know modesto, then it is assured ewhe I see you o the track that Im gonna eat your breakfast....Just sayin'

If you say so kid ;) the real talkin gets done on track.

greenymac
16th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Kid? I'm 30 years old, you best respect your elders shawty...

ion harvest
16th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Oops. Didn't know that man. I apologize for the comment. And the weapons in advance. ;)