PDA

View Full Version : More GBA 3-d AG-Racing Goodness!

Hybrid Divide
1st March 2003, 03:06 AM
Check out these new screens!

I love the progress they've made on this!

http://pocket.ign.com/articles/387/387685p1.html

Wamdue
1st March 2003, 10:21 PM
heh thats awesome. Theyve even ripped the 2097 HUD for it. Would be cool to see a remake of 2097 for gba . Or if Raylight studios could show more creative skills than just programming. So far theyve only been showcasing their 3d engine with Quake levels, gta style games and etc.

zargz
1st March 2003, 10:44 PM
:o yao! that looks great! I might buy me a gbc just for this 1
.. and there is a great tactic game 4 it a friend says .. hmm ..
there'll probably b a link mode too !!! :D

Wamdue
2nd March 2003, 12:49 AM
yeah , advance wars. its really fun, and lasts long! its turnbased, so you can play your freinds without the link-cable too. I dont think that bluerose techdemo will be published and sold..

Spaceboy Gajo
2nd March 2003, 04:58 AM
I might buy me a gbc just for this 1

I know if I got a GBA and if this game was ever available a lot of people would stare at me!

Why?

I don't know if you guys do this when playing a game, but you move your body and the controller to the game. Almost like you're assisting yourself to ensure better movement in the game.

Just imagine going on the subway playing a Wipeoit-inspired game and you steer the GBA so that you don't crash into the walls.

That demo is looking really good!

spaceboy gajo :)

zaarock
7th March 2003, 07:10 PM
wow nice game those things in that one pic look exactly like the wepon collect things in the wipeout games!

zargz
8th March 2003, 01:38 AM
wamdue: yeah advance war wa the name!
so wam u got u drivers license yet? :o

Wamdue
8th March 2003, 04:05 PM
got so much to do right now. like, working on my portfolio for trying to get into Gotland Arts and Media uni , making a community for a schoolproject , keeping up with the counter-strike team .. a lot of stuff :) So I dunno when ill deal with getting a drivers license yet

U V
8th March 2003, 08:18 PM
i'll have to get this i think!

never bovered with F-Zero as i hated the oh so flat tracks on the SNES

jmoid
11th March 2003, 08:22 PM
that looks cool! thanks for the heads up.
i do the swaying thing, hehe now that would get a few stares!

zargz
11th March 2003, 11:04 PM
uv: its just a demo of a 3d engine .. but mAy b somebody will use it 2make a wipeout 4the gba ..