PDA

View Full Version : when did everyone turn into Feisar players? :)

OBH
1st April 2011, 07:12 PM
Its like taking a step back in time!!!!
Been playing WO this afternoon (about time to be honest!) and 9/10 players have all been feisar!

What have I missed while away? :)

IndoorSnowStorm
1st April 2011, 07:57 PM
Honestly, I've seen a huge decrease in Feisar players. They used to swarm every race, but now only one or two show up. Although I have noticed a rise in AG SYS and Mirage pilots. All of this is probably just based on which region you play in.

OBH
1st April 2011, 08:05 PM
Really!!?? :) Guess today was just a Feisar day!

ion harvest
1st April 2011, 08:12 PM
No its seasonal. Mid month sees the start of Icaras season. XD

slimjim
1st April 2011, 08:16 PM
well im still assegai

R3BU5ER
1st April 2011, 08:29 PM
Well, I have also noticed. I've always been loyal to my FEISAR though, nothing new to me. You know I'm just a noob in a noobship lol (what a horseshit)

OBH
1st April 2011, 11:35 PM
It's one of the least noobish ships going :) Your lines need to be impeccable. (well, except certain tracks where feisar is king!)

MyNameIsBom
2nd April 2011, 01:17 AM
people tend to go for feisar because of their out standing stats, especially Handling, overall their stats has one of the highest combined, as well as AG Sys.
I used to be a feisar noob,
but moved on to Goteki because of how fast they take off :) bit i usually play for AG Sys as well.

I reckon speed doesn't really matter a 70 speed ship goes at 784kmph and a 100 speed ships goes at 793kmph so not a really big diffence. What matter is thrust and handling sometimes shield :)

Oryx Crake
2nd April 2011, 01:28 AM
I dont even touch feisar its ags or haribo for me man!

erich123
2nd April 2011, 07:43 AM
Whats wrong with feisar??
It's a great ship to race;)

Colonel
2nd April 2011, 10:07 AM
I was only thinking earlier I need to spend some time using Feisar, cracking ship. The Goteki45 is amazing for Zone Battle. Discovered it last week and can't see myself using anything else now. For most other things I use Assegai, it handles beautifully. :)

OBH
2nd April 2011, 10:24 AM
Whats wrong with feisar??
It's a great ship to race;)
Nothing wrong my friend :)
Ive always respected high quality Feisar players.... mainly cos i cant use them anything like that!! :beer

Skrotos beat me time and time again when I came up against him.

JFthebestJan
2nd April 2011, 01:45 PM
The Goteki45 is amazing for Zone Battle. Discovered it last week and can't see myself using anything else now.

u really toyed with me there...

...but im still unbeaten @ C12. ;)

F.E.I.S.A.R
2nd April 2011, 02:23 PM
Been using FEISAR since I played online(most of the time)

Xpand
2nd April 2011, 04:05 PM
I always used Feisar before HD, since WO3, but in HD I'm an AGS pilot...

Flint Fandango
2nd April 2011, 05:42 PM
Lol, I´ve asked the same question about the "Icaras-phenomenon" in another thread. :D
Feisar is a nice ship and the excellent handling is quite comfortable - this could be the clue?!

Temet
2nd April 2011, 05:55 PM
Ah ah, I never liked feisar in any WO mate :g

stin
2nd April 2011, 06:10 PM
Ok, this is slightly off topic here. But same questionnaire!;)

I do use Feisar through OutPost7 and Edgewinter`s tracks through Pure`s game!

But I got to admit I never tried it through HD yet.:redface:

stevie:)

ion harvest
2nd April 2011, 06:38 PM
I think in races where it goes like totally ape its safer for me to be ion a Feisar or Feisar+ because its handling can get me out of shitty situations.

And it look good too.

Icaras is fragile but handles almost as good as FEISAR and it goes faster. I think that a quick getaway with icaras is essential from the start or its absorb absorb absorb lOl

OBH
2nd April 2011, 07:31 PM
Ah ah, I never liked feisar in any WO mate :g

You and me both mate :)
Definitely doesn't suit my erratic driving style! :beer

zero3growlithe
2nd April 2011, 08:09 PM
Feisar for me is like a wild pig:pirate I want to slightly turn right... and i get a fast mariage with wall
(but i like it on chenghou:g, still i like AG-:turd since times of WO Pure)

R3BU5ER
2nd April 2011, 08:26 PM
Feisar is considered a beginner's ship. It's low speed surely won't help its chances at winning any races, but the low speed coupled with a high handling means that most players will be able to navigate the earlier races without any usage of the airbrakes. This ship will help ease players into the Wipeout world but is not a very viable end-game ship.
:clap :d

slow-train
2nd April 2011, 09:03 PM
thought id give feiser a trial run today,just for the hell of it! all i got to say is,its way to floaty! needs at least 50 kilos of ballast in its rear end!:dizzy i'll stick to my icarus thankyou:D

R3BU5ER
2nd April 2011, 09:27 PM
What speedclass are we talking here slow-train? :lol

Besides phantom icarus is my main ship. Or maybe Harimau+, I did THE campain in ag-sys, but I don't like it anymore....for Ã* long time. In phantom I might switch to harimau or mirage, because I love THE BR feeling with it. But after Ã* few matches I mostly switch back to good ol' FEISAR :)

slow-train
2nd April 2011, 09:41 PM
well anyone who knows me will know i live up to my name lol i only race venom n flash! but i like haribo for rapier n thats about as fast as i can go,im 43 now n i think my reflexes are goin downhill at a rapid pace :redface:

MyNameIsBom
2nd April 2011, 09:49 PM
I do use Feisar through OutPost7 and Edgewinter`s tracks through Pure`s game!

It's actually on Pulse stevie, lol just a little mistake you made there :)
Feisar was on Pulse's and Pure's Demo so I got in to Feisar that way, I hate Prianha and Triakis due to their thrust and Handling.

greenymac
2nd April 2011, 11:31 PM
i made a switch, but it was to AG systems and not feisar.

Cyberio
2nd April 2011, 11:56 PM
Well, i became a Auricom player (i choose them in the 95% of the time).

I have a friend who is a Feisar fan too.

Don't know why so many fans. European team? (One of the biggest communities is in England and France i think) Good handling? Who knows.

stin
3rd April 2011, 06:32 AM
Yes, you right, it is Pulse version, how stupid of me!:blarg

stevie:)

IndoorSnowStorm
3rd April 2011, 06:54 PM
I hate Prianha and Triakis due to their thrust and Handling.
Personally I think Piranha was the best ship in Pulse, but I digress. Did anyone else think how Feisar is usually one of the first Ships in line when you got to choose your craft? Like in HD it is the first one that shows up. Maybe some players just pick Feisar, base every other ship on it, and see which one they like.

OBH
3rd April 2011, 11:25 PM
Feisar is considered a beginner's ship. It's low speed surely won't help its chances at winning any races, but the low speed coupled with a high handling means that most players will be able to navigate the earlier races without any usage of the airbrakes. This ship will help ease players into the Wipeout world but is not a very viable end-game ship. :clap :d

Thats just simply not true :)
It may be an "easy" choice as anyone even vaguely familiar with the series would recognise it, but its also a perfectly viable end-game ship. Just a very, very tough one as it requires meticulous racing lines :)

Take tracks such as Sol 2 or Sebenco. Feisar is absolute king.

blackwiggle
4th April 2011, 02:06 AM
Wellington86 used to be the best Feisar pilot I'd come across before he retired.

You still get a lot of the Japanese pilots racing with it, I've always found it too twitchy for my liking.
It's one of those crafts that you have to race with all the time to be able to do well with, too easy to make mistakes if you just pick it for occasional use.
It comes in handy though if your new to the game while learning HD's tracks, and can really help you out when going for Tournament Ace on Chenghou F & R and also Sebenco.

I find the Fury version of AG-Systems to be more like the HD version of Feisar than a tweaked AG-Systems craft, the only difference is the back end seems to be slightly weighed down.

R3BU5ER
4th April 2011, 08:01 AM
Thats just simply not true :)
It may be an "easy" choice as anyone even vaguely familiar with the series would recognise it, but its also a perfectly viable end-game ship. Just a very, very tough one as it requires meticulous racing lines :)

Take tracks such as Sol 2 or Sebenco. Feisar is absolute king.

That's why :) quoted it from a gaming-site with al the shipstats 'it won't help your chances at winning any races' lol...