PDA

View Full Version : Curly says what? I've won what?

Task
28th February 2003, 05:44 AM
So I finally finished getting all the tracks and craft unlocked for all classes in the Wipeout section, and suddenly there's this screen with Curly onnit. I don't remember anything like that when I beat WO3, so this must be new. As usual, I've got the volume down low. Consequently I had a mad rush for the controller when I realized that something was being said. "Wait a minute, there's a voice, and it's saying something!". Curly says... what?... I think that was a "congratulations"... I've won what? So I go looking through the tracks and everything that's available, and nothing new is unlocked, still just the 4 prototypes. So I figure it was a "wow, you've beaten the game!" message.
It's nice that they added that in. I wish I'd had the volume up so I could hear it. 8 P

zargz
1st March 2003, 03:07 PM
HITOMI = view extra full motion footage

I think u should put it as ply1 ..

Gonaka
2nd April 2003, 10:46 AM
(in best curly voice:)
"curly says great racing! you've won Classic league! curly says great racing! you've won Classic league!"

and,

"curly says great racing! you've won wipeout three league! curly says great racing! you've won wipeout three league!"

In case you wanted to know!

Auricom2097
20th June 2003, 12:00 AM
And Gurly has such nice voice!!............GURLY SAYS, GO!