PDA

View Full Version : www.wipeoutfusion.com is back up yay!

Dragon
25th February 2003, 12:18 AM
Fusion.com's back praise studio Liverpool, this is a joyus week :D

xEik
25th February 2003, 01:03 AM
As if I cared

Lance
25th February 2003, 02:39 AM
i couldn't connect when i just tried it. if it does go back online, i hope Sony lets the webmaster kick out the twits that made it so worthless before. that is probably unlikely if they adopt the attitude that ''the customer is always right'', but possibly they may be so angry at the trouble it has been that they will change policy

Dragon
25th February 2003, 08:04 PM
Maybe its your modem (just wondering) This one HR twit, ChamP thinks he's unbannable. What a dumb wannabe Hacker. He says that he uses proxies and stuff to keep himself unbanned, just how is this possible?

DJ Techno
25th February 2003, 10:31 PM
Hey the kid is making a point Ok!!!!

No offense, but give the kid at least some credit for letting whoever wants to know.
"The twist" Lance...I put it on myself. I don't know why, but I do. Everybody has as much a part on why Wipeout Fusion became pottsville. Because everybody posted something that was a part of the forum or not. I put this on myself in a big way, for some odd reason...But I am not going to let it get by me and let it ruin myself.

I can blame myself because I made some of the wildest, out of character, and sometime made no sense post.

I blame it on myself for not having my friends put in check about themselves.
Mostly the one's I hear about.

Dragon, Feisar Fanatic, Feisar, others.
And some kid by the name of Raiden! *but that is another story*
So sorry if I got somebody upset about what I said for Dragon making a post letting folks know about WOF coming back online. But really I had to point something out...Thank You.