PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl XLV Halftime show

JABBERJAW
7th February 2011, 12:17 AM
Worst show ever,

nuff said

Kyonshi
7th February 2011, 02:07 AM
Seriously Al, you cant be more right. The :turdBlack Eyed Crap:turd is now the crappiest band out there, they sold out to mainstream pop ****. The whole world knows them for the retarded act they are doing right now, and nobody remembers the firsts albums that were great and imaginative funk music. Fergie ain't black, she's useless and is only there to show tits and ass. Will.I.Am and his buddies ain't rapping no more, they just go "dirty bit" use past successful songs to make money. This kind of brainless creativity is the stinkiest ever, but everybody likes it. The world is full of good sense. :paperbag

MegaGeeza22
7th February 2011, 02:48 AM
I just read about this on the web, it said that they did 7 songs! haha, i feel sorry for you guys! but 7 songs at halftime, how long is halftime????
When i go to watch a football match i usually go and get a burger and put a bet on, or if im at home watching i put a couple of bacon rashers in the pan and get a cold beer! but football is diffrent and halftime is only 15mins!
if they did this in england i think everyone would leave lol

Kyonshi
7th February 2011, 05:34 AM
Well, if they would have done in England what we just saw here tonite, people wouldn't only leave; there would be ****ing riots man! :D

mic-dk
7th February 2011, 07:39 AM
I actually think last year was even worse - washed up dudes that were cool 30 years ago, boring show and picture and sound so much out of sync it gave me a headache.

This years show was actually OK as long as you kept it muted! Lots of blinkenlights that looked pretty cool in glorious HD ;)

The sound (no, it wasn't really music) was absolutely horrible though :eek And Slash... you should've said no, man... :(

JABBERJAW
8th February 2011, 12:27 PM
I posted that halfway through the show :) I would rather have had a 15 minute extended "good night" rather than what that was, which was horrific. I guess I missed two minutes of it while I posted here, so that was good at least.

mic-dk
8th February 2011, 01:12 PM
lol, indeed. I spent 2:30 watching the microwave make me popcorn, but that was during commercials after the show. I, unfortunately, didn't miss a thing...

MegaGeeza22
8th February 2011, 01:16 PM
I actually think last year was even worse - washed up dudes that were cool 30 years ago

Are you referring to "The Who"? im only 25 but The Who are brilliant! Roger Daltrey is a god. The Black Eyed Peas are a disgrace compared to The Who.

mic-dk
8th February 2011, 01:29 PM
Yes, and sorry. The Who anno 1979 are cool. Not as cool as Sabbath, but still pretty cool. The Who anno 2009 is just plain sad.

This years show at least had pretty lights.

JABBERJAW
8th February 2011, 11:15 PM
wipeout xl type lights :)

DJ Techno
15th February 2011, 09:06 PM
So the black eyed peas

Need to stick with the cd, music video n etc.

Hey but usher, guitarist Sting, n one other. Still good.

The Green Bay Packers won too.