PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Teams Championship

Challenger #001
2nd February 2011, 11:57 AM
WipEout HD Teams Championship

FOR A 3V3 OR 4V4

1] A team is made up of 3 or 4 pilots all flying the same marque of ship. The actual configuration (HD, Fury, Zone Battle, Silver) is completely up to the pilot in question but the more variation the better to be able to differentiate between ships.

2] When two teams decide to challenge each other, it should be advisable that they have a full compliment of pilots. One pilot is nominated the captain for that round. He is responsible for deciding the actual lineup and being in contact with the other captain to choose a date. Preferably a Friday, Saturday or Sunday late GMT would probably be best.

2.5] HAVE A PEN AND PAPER HANDY DURING THE RACES

3] The challenging party is the first to host the races. This will be a tournament of all 8 HD tracks raced forward, on Phantom Class, Weapons and Barrel Rolls On, Pilot Assist Off, Weapon Hints Off. For clarification, the race structure should go:

Vineta K Fwd > Anulpha Pass Fwd > Moa Therma Fwd > Chenghou Project Fwd > Metropia Fwd > Sebenco Climb Fwd > Ubermall Fwd > Sol 2 Fwd

The final round is then a choice of the captain. It can be any of the following:
- A Phantom Endurance Race (20 Laps) Weapons On or Off at a track of the captain's choice.
- A Rapier Eliminator, Target 400 at a track of the captain's choice.
- A Zone Battle, Target 55 at Syncopia, Corrdion 12 or Mallavol, captain's choice.

4] The challenged party then hosts another tournament of all 8 HD tracks in reverse order on Phantom Class, Weapons and Barrel Rolls On, Pilot Assist Off, Weapon Hints Off. For clarification, the race structure should go:

Sol 2 Rev > Ubermall Rev > Sebenco Climb Rev > Metropia Rev > Chenghou Project Rev > Moa Therma Rev > Anulpha Pass Rev > Vineta K Rev

The final round is then a choice of the captain. It can be any of the following:
- A Phantom Endurance Race (20 Laps) Weapons On or Off at a track of the captain's choice.
- A Zone Battle, Target 55 at Syncopia, Corrdion 12 or Mallavol, captain's choice.

5] Total up the scores for the teams, making sure to include the final rounds (the captain's choice). A victory in these score double the normal amount of points so:

1st = 16
2nd = 12
3rd = 10
4th = 8
5th = 6
6th = 4
7th = 2
8th = 0

6] The winning team get to breathe a sigh of relief and clap themselves on the back. The losers have the duty of posting the results to this thread.

FOR A 2V2V2

1] A team is made up of 2 pilots all flying the same marque of ship. The actual configuration (HD, Fury, Zone Battle, Silver) is completely up to the pilot in question but the more variation the better to be able to differentiate between ships.

2] When three teams decide to challenge each other, it should be advisable that they have both pilots of each team in good contact with each other. One pilot is nominated the captain for that round. The team that set the challenge sets a time to race, and the others should attempt to make it there in time.

2.5] HAVE A PEN AND PAPER HANDY DURING THE RACES

3] The first team to respond to the challenger's challenge is the first to host the races. This will be a tournament of 6 tracks raced forward, on Phantom Class, Weapons and Barrel Rolls On, Pilot Assist and Weapon Hints Off. For clarification, the race structure should go:

Vineta K Fwd > Anulpha Pass Fwd > Moa Therma Fwd > Chenghou Project Fwd > Metropia Fwd > Sebenco Climb Fwd

4] The challenged party then hosts another tournament of 6 tracks in reverse order on Phantom Class, Weapons and Barrel Rolls On, Pilot Assist and Weapon Hints Off. For clarification, the race structure should go:

Tech De Ra Rev > Modesto Heights Rev > The Amphiseum Rev > Talon's Junction Rev > Sol 2 Rev > Ubermall Rev

5] The party that then set the challenge hosts its' final event. It can be any of the following:

6] Total up the scores for the teams, making sure to include the final rounds (the captain's choice). A victory in these score double the normal amount of points so:

1st = 16
2nd = 12
3rd = 10
4th = 8
5th = 6
6th = 4
7th = 2
8th = 0

7] The winning team get to breathe a sigh of relief and clap themselves on the back. The team that lost overall have the duty of posting the results to this thread.

Challenger #001
2nd February 2011, 11:58 AM
Confirmed Teams

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teams/agsystems_1.png
Nutcase:259
Wotan998
KiTTun
CHRIS_REDFIELD
Woopzilla
skrotos32
Sagiftangeri

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teams/harimau_1.png
Oryx_crake
P_Denton
yeldar2097

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teams/feisar_1.png
DreamyElf
R3BUSER
ion-harvest
erich123
z1r0re1
il_mago_di_doz
chaos80
xifdo
oxford4ever

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teams/mirage_1.png
Kyonshi
IDReaper
Dark_Phantom89
TwitchySpitfire

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teams/assegai_1.png
Frailavi
imre92
Sidewinder123
G-Superpilot
bart_Mdma
Colonel__Gadaffi

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teams/qirex_1.png
challenger001
MegaGeeza22
DialgiX

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teams/icaras_1.png
triboy
TarquinFarqhuar
DrMannevond

2nd February 2011, 12:16 PM
the 5th? :lol oh and i think it'd be cool if instead of having the colours for teams we had the little team avatars like in oryx's post :)

ps A1GP FTW!!!!!! :rock (pity its gone under but rumour has it's coming back as A10 world series ;) )

R3BU5ER
2nd February 2011, 04:19 PM
Nice! 8)

See what comes up! :)

Frailavi
2nd February 2011, 04:52 PM
Looks fun, now if only there was an Assegai Dev team for me to sneak on!

R3BU5ER
2nd February 2011, 05:28 PM
Well, Frailavi, I should say: start recruiting!! :hyper
Imre92 is Ã* good one to ask for starters, he's fast and assegai all the way! :)

triboy
2nd February 2011, 06:03 PM
And what about good ol' Ikaras? Anyone want's to join? :)

Challenger #001
2nd February 2011, 06:11 PM
Icaras squad is going to be terrifying. And as for Assegai, I think hacenetchik would be another good pilot.

icarasDragon
2nd February 2011, 09:21 PM
Hey Challenger, I've found that QireX is a fairly good ship lately, So can I join the QireX squad with a HD ship? :hyper

Challenger #001
2nd February 2011, 10:34 PM
As long as you promise to stop capitalising the X :P

Frailavi
3rd February 2011, 07:26 AM
I'd rather someone else start the Assegai squad as I'm still very new to the scene, but I suppose I can ask around!

Challenger #001
3rd February 2011, 08:07 AM
Maybe looking around the members list of this would help: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=44

MegaGeeza22
10th February 2011, 05:47 PM
Is this still going? 7 days without a post...
I would like to do some team games as iv never done one before :(
if so i would like to join the best team, Qirex!!

Oryx Crake
10th February 2011, 06:07 PM
hehe geeza it's all been put a little on hold what with the cup and avalon and all and besides we aren't exactly certain about teams and line ups and rules and all that. but as long as there is interest this will happen.

MegaGeeza22
10th February 2011, 06:11 PM
I can understand, cheers oryx! if there is room when the time comes i will be up for it!

Oryx Crake
10th February 2011, 06:28 PM
great geeza the more the merrier and I think chall is the leader of team Qirex

Challenger #001
11th February 2011, 12:04 AM
Easy, Geeza. Just because a thread isn't updated 24-7 doesn't mean that it's not operational. We're still trying to fill most of the team slots, and trying to get a match might prove a problem with so many different time zones. I'm tempted to drop the number of team members needed to 3 in case of difficulties. e.g. A Qirex vs Mirage fight could prove problematic with DialgX in the Australia zone and IDReaper in the America zone. It'd need a lot of tweaking, and also the only sensible day for the matches would be on Saturdays.

If nothing else, we could turn this into a small Round Robin with just the four teams if we can't get more. I may have found another member for the purple squad, and if triboy asks around I'm sure he could cough up a couple more Icaras pilots. Frailaivi, I'll see what I can do about Assegai pilots, though the majority are on the French boards. Bart_MDMA, hacenetchik, imre92 and a couple of other Gauls fly the 'segai, you'd best look for them.

Geeza, you're more than welcome at Team Qirex, by the way. :) We need to start doing Qirex sessions I think.

Frailavi
11th February 2011, 02:21 AM
I've never seen the French boards and my French is quite bad. I've tried talking to imre over PSN, but it seems very hard to communicate. So I'd rather a French speaking veteran lead the Assegai team instead of a rookie English speaking pilot.

It would just work out better.

Challenger #001
11th February 2011, 08:05 AM
OK Frail. You're not the captain - just you happened to be the first interested in a Team Assegai. I'll start looking on Wipeout-Arena.

Kyonshi
17th February 2011, 09:37 PM
Would it be ok to add me to the Mirage Team?:)

Challenger #001
17th February 2011, 10:07 PM
I'd be more than happy Kyo, though I think IDReaper's the mastermind. :3 They've needed a 4th pilot - I think FEISAR was searching for a match?

R3BU5ER
18th February 2011, 03:44 PM
We Sure are! :)

Challenger #001
19th February 2011, 09:58 PM
Mods, please delete this thread. I'm apparently not wanted.

19th February 2011, 10:12 PM

Kyonshi
20th February 2011, 05:04 AM
Jeez, what's the problem Challenger? :(

R3BU5ER
21st February 2011, 10:07 AM
I don't know what's going on really, but if there is a complete team that is ready to rumble, let me know! :) cheers

ion harvest
21st February 2011, 10:40 AM
I want to join the FEISAR team. I already join the FEISAR group.

Challenger001 you are needed to make this happen. Its a very good idea with lots of potential and it needs organisation. You shouldn't give up mate.

I had a message from someone who used to be a member here saying that he likes what you have done with your effort and dedication to the community. I think you
Probly know who I am talking about.

I really respect you Challenger001. Whichever way you decide I know you will do what is right for the community.

And I hope I can race for FEISAR too.

R3BU5ER
21st February 2011, 11:20 AM
You are welcome ion_harvest! It seems like we might have to do some qualifiers, or if more pilots join Feisar-team we can split it up in 2 teams.

ion harvest
21st February 2011, 11:29 AM
Thanks mate :) your a star.

Challenger001 come back man. :)

Kyonshi
21st February 2011, 12:04 PM
Well, he's been banned and can't come back, unless the mods decide so. Someone has to take over this event or it won't really happen... :(

Dark_Phantom_89
21st February 2011, 12:09 PM
Sorry, but I don't agree with that banning at all. Even if it was requested, I think it's a really bad move to go through with it. What happens if he changes his mind? To me, a banning means that there has been a serious breach of forum rules and from what I can tell, this hasn't happened in this case. :-

I was talking to Challenger about this last night and there's a lot more to all of this.

UB3R~JKP
21st February 2011, 12:11 PM
what the ****.....why is chal banned. **** sake

Kyonshi
21st February 2011, 12:21 PM
From what i read, there's been some kind of fight between him and Nutcase, and that he said Rob somehow doesn't like Challenger... This is really messed up, and such a shame :(

I'm not passing judgement on anyone now, i'm just reporting what i've read.

Dark_Phantom_89
21st February 2011, 12:25 PM
People have been banned for much less than a simple argument which in my opinion was pretty tame considering what's happened before on WZ.

If he doesn't want to come back then fine, but at least remove the ban and don't place him in the category of troublemaker.

R3BU5ER
21st February 2011, 12:32 PM
Hmmm...that doesn't sound too good. Let's just wait a little, see what happens. If challenger remains banned (or doesn't want to come back) We'll discuss how and in what format this will go on. Because in my opinion this has to go on, it's a neat idea and fun to race with fellow ship-lovers :)

infoxicated
21st February 2011, 12:48 PM
He's been banned for ten days after abusive behaviour toward another member.

I don't care how involved in organising an event someone is - when they make such an outburst they're going to sit on the naughty step until they've got things in perspective.

Dark_Phantom_89
21st February 2011, 12:49 PM
If you believe that he has breached forum rules then surely an infraction would be more suitable? Dropping the ban hammer instantly seems a bit unfair to me.

infoxicated
21st February 2011, 01:03 PM
Can't give infractions on conversations, since you're interested, but he got the same duration of ban as he would have got for the infractions.

And let me clear up the bit about me "not liking him" - far from it - I just think he's a bit of a drama queen after he deleted all his fiction from the site the last time he had a temper tantrum. Aside from that I have no problem with him - people have to try pretty hard to get me to hate them.

Jav
21st February 2011, 01:05 PM
People have been banned for much less than a simple argument which in my opinion was pretty tame considering what's happened before on WZ.

You're contradicting yourself there... "People have been banned for much less" implies Challenger has no reason to complain, while "pretty tame considering what's happened before on WZ" suggests the opposite.

Anyway, I think the 10-day ban is fair, he lost his head and went too far in my opinion. He is a member like every other and deserves no special treatment.

That said, I have nothing against him at all. He knows what I think of him.

Dark_Phantom_89
21st February 2011, 01:21 PM
Yep, I worded that incorrectly Jav. My fault.

Oryx Crake
21st February 2011, 04:39 PM
Ok so seeing as how Chall is er... "slightly banned" and in any case seems uninterested in holding this event ( to be honest I think he's been pulling more than his fair share of weight around here) I think that maybe the best thing would be for the rest of us team captains to pick up the slack. though I think given what has happened so far we should try to keep it casual.

But in the interest of getting things going I think when challenging another team we should cement the date right away so that people know when it'll be played beforehand. This so that it's clear to everyone when they are supposed to be on and so that it doesn't get pushed up and people get irritated and so on.

Anyway these are just suggestions so don't think that I'm trying to push people in to doing things lets just have fun eh?!

Challenger #001
20th March 2011, 12:28 PM
Alright, Ban is over and I'm going to try and control myself a bit better from now on. I say we try and get this competition rolling once more.

I've reposted the rules and some of the team lists, but I'm fairly sure I've messed up in some instances. If you could correct me about any team you fly for or want to switch, then go for it. At the moment, only Mirage, FEISAR, Assegai and AG-Systems are available for a full team match. R3 seems to have been champing at the bit for a while, so am I right in thinking that FEISAR wants to get stuck in?

Anyone with ideas or suggestions, please PM them to me, or message me on MSN. Ask me for my address. If Connavar's site goes up again, I'll be able to take questions on that as well.

20th March 2011, 10:19 PM
EDIT:

EDIT AGAIN: ok it could work :)

Dark_Phantom_89
20th March 2011, 10:28 PM
:brickwall

Let's not start this again...

R3BU5ER
20th March 2011, 11:20 PM
. R3 seems to have been champing at the bit for a while, so am I right in thinking that FEISAR wants to get stuck in?.

Excuse me Challenger, my English is pretty reasonable, but I don't understand what this means :)

Challenger #001
21st March 2011, 08:40 AM
My apologies R3, got a little informal there. ^^;

Essentially, I was saying that you seem like an active and competitive pilot, and you'd look forward to getting a team battle going, particularly if you were the captain of FEISAR. If I'm right, would you be interested in kicking off the event by laying down a challenge to one of the other teams? :)

And for the record, I wouldn't mind at all if someone offered to take control of this event. If you'd like to, message me. And like I said, feel free to message me if you have any rule ideas.

R3BU5ER
21st March 2011, 09:59 AM
That's no problem mate, my English is fine, but sometimes I'm having some trouble understanding some proverbs and sayings....on the other hand I could have looked it up on google.

But yeah sure I would like to get it started, but I think it's essential that the pilots involved are down for it too, for instance, ID took the Feisar challenge with mirage, but I don't hear anything anymore.. And I think when we have complete teams who are seriously willing to participate, it shouldn't really matter who organises it cause it would organise itself i. Some way.. I mean the rules are set and and the thread is on so... Pilots who are reading this thread, get your team set and challenge! :)

Challenger #001
21st March 2011, 01:57 PM
That's true. Trying to get 4 on 4 can be notoriously difficult at the best of times, so one idea that Nutcase gave me was that we could do smaller matches of multiple teams, so either a 3v3, or a 2v2v2 even. That latter sounds like a fairly good idea to me to get the ball rolling if I do say so myself. Maybe we could try for one this Saturday?

R3, find another FEISAR pilot, I'll see if I can't drum up another Qirex pilot. Anyone else is more than welcome to hop in.

Colonel
21st March 2011, 04:23 PM
I should really withdraw from the AG-S group as I'm rarely using it these days. I'd like to sign up to team Assegai instead if they'll have me, and even then as a "last resort, everyone else is dead" kind of thing. :g

R3BU5ER
21st March 2011, 04:56 PM
That's true. Trying to get 4 on 4 can be notoriously difficult at the best of times, so one idea that Nutcase gave me was that we could do smaller matches of multiple teams, so either a 3v3, or a 2v2v2 even. That latter sounds like a fairly good idea to me to get the ball rolling if I do say so myself. Maybe we could try for one this Saturday?

R3, find another FEISAR pilot, I'll see if I can't drum up another Qirex pilot. Anyone else is more than welcome to hop in.

That's a good idea mate, only Saturday isnt going to work for me this week, but Friday late gmt would be good :) Or we move it to next Saturday. I will ask z1r0rei, cause I'm also with him on the 2vs2 battles :)

22nd March 2011, 10:52 PM
Ok had a fish about and have definatly got CHRIS-REDFIELD on board :D i think he also mentioned that Skroto32 might be on board for AG SYS :beer

i dont think i will be able to do friday. could anyone possibly do thursday? failing that it probably be best to let the 2 aforementioned crazy italians loose on you and just lead the charge from afar :g

xifdo
23rd March 2011, 06:50 AM
Hi guys can I join ? this is a beautiful tournament :g

R3BU5ER
23rd March 2011, 07:57 AM
Ok had a fish about and have definatly got CHRIS-REDFIELD on board :D i think he also mentioned that Skroto32 might be on board for AG SYS :beer

i dont think i will be able to do friday. could anyone possibly do thursday? failing that it probably be best to let the 2 aforementioned crazy italians loose on you and just lead the charge from afar :g

Ok so that means we've got 3 pilots for ag-sys at possibly thursday?

Xfido, are you up to join feisar on thursday? Let me know asap then I ask z1 for thursday so we have Ã* 3 vs 3....

Or! Challenger, you available thursday for either feisar or ag? Then we have to come up with another pilot to join so we can do 4 vs 4

xifdo
23rd March 2011, 08:50 AM
but the drivers are only in a team, or they can change?
I always use Harimau, unfortunately I never use FEISAR. :|

but if you need a driver for the first challenge. I can join :D
stil prefer to race with Harimau !

R3BU5ER
23rd March 2011, 09:08 AM
Offcourse you an change team mate, only thing now is that we want to get this thing rollin' asap. Because no other teams are taking action :)
And because we want to race on short term (tomorrow) and you said you wanted to join....so then it would be only for this time ok? :)

xifdo
23rd March 2011, 09:46 AM
of course ! R3BU5ER i add you in my PSN friend list , tomorrow evening i'm available :g

R3BU5ER
23rd March 2011, 11:13 AM
Okay cool xfido :+ now let's hope nutcase and his italian companion reply, then we can set Ã* time. I would be available from 22:00 gmt+1

23rd March 2011, 12:53 PM
Will do R3! :D

Challenger #001
23rd March 2011, 05:53 PM
AG-Systems vs FEISAR (24-3-11)

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teamLogos/wipeout/feisar.png:
R3BUSER
chaos80
xifdo
oxford4ever

http://wipeout-game.com/resource/images/teamLogos/wipeout/agsystems.png
CHRIS-REDFIELD
skrotos32
Sagiftangeri

FEISAR Races:
CHRIS-REDFIELD - 74
xifdo - 64
R3BUSER - 53
nutcase:259 - 53
oxford4ever - 47
Sagiftangeri - 45

FEISAR Enduro (Moa Therma Reverse, Weapons Off):
-Not yet raced-

AG-Systems Races:
skrotos32 - 85
CHRIS-REDFIELD - 65
Nutcase:259 - 52
R3BUSER - 50
chaos80 - 48
xifdo - 35

AG-Systems Enduro (Anulpha Pass Reverse, Weapons On):
Nutcase:259 - 16
skrotos32 - 12
CHRIS-REDFIELD - 10
xifdo - 8
R3BUSER - 6
chaos80 - 4

===

Federal European Industrial Science And Research = 315

AG-Systems = 412

----

Sounds good to me, fellas. Good to see you're organising everything. :) I don't know if it's right for me to join in considering that I'm a Qirex pilot, but what I'll do is idle online around that time, and join the chatbox. I'll add anyone to the teams who we might be interested in. And retro icons ftw.

R3BU5ER
23rd March 2011, 05:58 PM
Well, I have sent z1 Ã* message a few hours ago, and he's playing online now, but he hasn't replied yet, so I'm not sure he'll join lol. I'm going to send you all a friendrequest on Psn right now :)

Edit: z1 isn't available tomorrow evening, it's too late for him.. :(

23rd March 2011, 07:40 PM
oh? will you be able to get anyone else.:(
ive got my two other pilots Chris redfield & Skrotos32

R3BU5ER
23rd March 2011, 08:21 PM
Yeah I'll try!

Edit: I've got my oldskool wipe buddy chaos80 on board for tomorrow! :)

Challenger #001
24th March 2011, 08:53 AM
Sounds great you guys. :) What time were you thinking of doing it tonight? Around 9:30 GMT?

R3BU5ER
24th March 2011, 09:22 AM
Well, I'm having dinner at my parents with my girl and my daughter, and I think I'll be available from 19:30 gmt. I also told chaos that it will happen somewhere between 20:00 and 21:00 gmt, so will that be good with you guys? 21:30 gmt is going to be a little late, because the little one is banging at the door round 05:00 gmt lately, and I'm starting to get a little insomnious lately cause of that lol ;)

Edit: why is xifdo out of the line-up? Aren't you up for it anymore mate?

Challenger #001
24th March 2011, 11:20 AM
OOps, sorry - I put him out. Thought he was going to fly Harimau...

20:45 GMT might be a good time then. I'll try and be there to keep an eye on proceedings. :) Also, we might be thinking of trying to get Mirage-Qirex-Assegai this weekend on Saturday. Anyone interested?

24th March 2011, 01:01 PM
sorry i cant do anything before 9:30. but im sure another ag pilot can step in if you can only do it then

R3BU5ER
24th March 2011, 02:09 PM
Ok we do it 21:30 gmt then, let's just hope that that's good with chaos and the rest and that we can even get online at all, the server has been down for all day now....

Challenger #001
24th March 2011, 11:43 PM
Alright, we managed to get a race in. A little difficult to keep momentum going, and perhaps 12 tracks is a little too long. But we got our first result, and even though FEISAR didn't manage to play their enduro, it's not going to make a whole lot of difference.

AG-Systems beats FEISAR 412-315

Thanks to all of you who turned up - sorry to those of you I called and you didn't get a place. Whatever happens, this game isn't dead yet!

24th March 2011, 11:53 PM
Skrotos is an absolute maniac, he pretty much sealed the win. and CHRIS REDFIELD,
GO TEAM AG SYS! :hyper

ill post scoreboard pics later :)

full results:

Round One Forward Races
1st: Skrotos32 (AG SYS) = 85
2nd: CHRIS-REDFIELD (AG SYS) = 65
3rd: Nutcase 259 (AG SYS) = 52
4th: R3BU5ER (FEISAR) = 50
5th: Chaos80 (FEISAR) = 48
6th: xifdo (FEISAR)= 36

Round Two Reverse Races
1st: CHRIS-REDFIELD (AG SYS) = 74
2nd: xifdo (FEISAR) = 64
3rd: R3BU5ER (FEISAR) = 53
3rd: Nutcase 259 (AG SYS) = 53
5th: Oxford4ever (FEISAR) = 47
6th: Sagifangeri (AG SYS) = 45

Endurance 20 laps anulpha pass reverse (not included in points seeing as we only did the one)

1st: Nutcase 259 (AG SYS) ; 7.26.21
2nd: Skrotos32 (AG SYS) ; 7.28.51
3rd: CHRIS REDFIELD (AG SYS); 7.35.73
4th: Xifdo (FEISAR); 7.40.92
5th: R3BU5ER (FEISAR); 7.45.45
6th: chaos80 (FEISAR) ; 7.45.92

DrMannevond
24th March 2011, 11:56 PM
Would love to join the Icaras team if they'll have me:)

R3BU5ER
25th March 2011, 06:33 AM
Yeah thanx guys for the tourey yesterday! :)

Despite the fact it was in fact a little too long, team FEISAR wasn't in the most motivated mood lol and it was (for me) running a little too late yesterday, I had a nice time! :) Most important thing is that we got this thing started, and I would like to thank xifdo for bailig him harimau ship for once, but I think he's made some new love now ;) Chaos80 for showing up everytime I ask him for a tourey :+ And Javariko for willing to fill up chaos's place if needed. Also thanx to all Italians, online is dominated by green, white and red lately! And offcourse challenger, for the great idea of this :)

Drmannevond, I think ATM it isn't the question if you can join, but if YOU can get a full motivated team to participate! ;) So step up and good luck with it lol!

Insomnia- out :d

Edit: I know I always said all tracks forw. And rev. Would be the best, but you are right chall (nut) It's too long. Let's debate on how we can change the rules a bit but still keep it easy. :)

xifdo
25th March 2011, 07:38 AM
thanks for the great races yesterday evening :), thanks to a challenger001 for organizing a great team tournament , and thanks to mates of team Italy for the races yesterday, I think I discovered a new ship :nod

Challenger #001
25th March 2011, 09:44 AM
I'm glad you guys all enjoyed it. :) Doctor, you're added to the Icaras squadron - Triboy seemed to like the idea, as did TarquinFarqhuar. Keep them in mind as well as... well, everyone else online who flies Ica. ;)

OK, we may have another match upcoming. So here is what I know so far of it...