PDA

View Full Version : PSP problem - can I get video out on a PSP1000?

jesse9705
3rd January 2011, 04:31 AM
Well my PSP is a early model its a PSP 1000(1002 model) and i have no idea how im gunna connect this sort PSP up to my tv any idea how, and second of all does anyone know any places in Tasmania that will fix a damaged DNS system in my PSP it wont load them ever but it will load the PS store?
Thanks in advance.

icarasDragon
3rd January 2011, 04:49 AM
For your external output prob there should be a composite PSP Cable you can buy that fits into the headphone jack

As for that DNS Error, i'd check your router, PSP, or modem's settings prior to opening the case or calling to do a chip repair on the WLAN Module.

F.E.I.S.A.R
3rd January 2011, 05:07 AM
I think the original model does not support TV-Out. Unless you do something in the gray area which I'll not say.

MegaGeeza22
3rd January 2011, 09:49 AM
Unless you do something in the gray area which I'll not say.
lol, F.E.I.S.A.R- "i no a secret, yeah.... but im not telling you"
jesse9705- why do you want to connect it to your tv? if you want to watch tv on your psp get playtv and use remote play. or do you want pure on the big screen! Would that actually work? the picture would be horrific. My psp is faulty:( one day i went to charge it and nothing happened! its either the charger cable or the psp is dead!! shame

stin
3rd January 2011, 10:17 AM
I`m pretty certain phat psp will not work but from slim psp to upwards will.

I had been trying to find a link for you but seemliness hopeless to me.:| But that is just me.

stevie:)

Mu5
3rd January 2011, 10:49 AM
Well there is a work around of getting a phat psp hooked up to a tv - it uses a projector system...

http://www.amazon.com/PSP-TV-Adaptor-Sony/dp/B000F5DZ70

I had this for a few weeks before giving in and buying a slim with proper cable :) Its not that good, and just makes you want proper tv-out.

Temet
3rd January 2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah or :
- Custom Firmware
- Use plugin RemoteJoy to export the display on the PC via USB
- Export your PC screen to your TV via "what ever you want"

This is the only way to carry the signal from you psp to a tv I think!

F.E.I.S.A.R
3rd January 2011, 11:15 AM
Won't there just be too many steps just to get TV out? It's impractical.

jesse9705
3rd January 2011, 11:25 PM
Well to also be precise about my DNS error my PSP connects to the PS store but wont connect to the web but the PS3 will

JABBERJAW
5th January 2011, 11:06 PM
psp2tv works pretty good, you get a signal on the psp, AND on the television at the same time. Also, you acan use a ps2 controller on it. It looks pretty good with svideo, but the installation sometimes does not work, almost better to have someone else install it.