PDA

View Full Version : Lance!!

stin
14th February 2003, 07:04 PM
I could not help noticing your interesting ship!. Would you enlight me which type of ship you have got??

stin :D

PS is it still PIRANHA`s ship?

Lance
14th February 2003, 08:27 PM
Icaras. a sketch of a prototype. they made the thruster diameter very large on the early concepts for it and the other ships. check out the 'sketches' folder in the download Aka-sho links to in the thread on the WO3 promotional pack. he bought it on E-bay, then put it online to share with the rest of us. great stuff

Vasudeva
14th February 2003, 08:45 PM
Icaras prototype eh? I remember repainting Icaras for my self invented wipEout maximum in black with slight touches of purple... Lance, your prototype kind of looks like what I had in mind.

Yes. I am jealous. :roll:

V.

Lance
14th February 2003, 11:00 PM
well, it's not mine, Jeroen. [darn {to be replaced with the real and less polite expletive} i wish i knew who drew it and the other concept renderings for WO3. they look awesome. one of our own members, Dark Trancer has talent like that. remember those drawings he did of AG ships? yowie. i wish i had the skill to do those

Vasudeva
15th February 2003, 01:36 PM
So do I!

I have taken up my racing program again yesterday. It surprised me with how much ease I slipped back into the zen-pilot-state-of-mind. Mega Mall has finally been improved both on W3 and W3SE. Altima VII, here I come! That's going to be a tough nut to crack.

Peace,
V.