PDA

View Full Version : Emo corner - Why are you sad today?

Oryx Crake
9th December 2010, 12:53 AM
Today I am sad because I have been the subject of bad ethics among my teachers. In essence I have been given a truly horrible critique of an essay I wrote, horrible in this case in the sense that it was badly written and looks to be intentionally hurtful. So now at 3 am I am a sad bunny and I dont feel like Going back to school this semester.

So why are you sad today? are you sad today? if so then I invite you to share that here.
(I do mean sad not angry or gear grinded, which I consider to be different.)

mdhay
9th December 2010, 04:10 PM
Because I feel that the world ****ing hates me and wants me dead... which I am slowly welcoming the thought of.

Oryx Crake
9th December 2010, 04:20 PM
Md my man I think I can speak for everyone on this forum when I say we neither hate nor want you dead. that might be meager consolation in the circumstances but you do have friends who value your existance, remember that.

mdhay
9th December 2010, 04:25 PM
Doesn't feel like it. I don't actually trust anyone, I guess it's over - exposure to my mother's problems that makes me feel this way....

Medusa
9th December 2010, 04:36 PM
I'm sad 'cause mdhay is.
And I'm a bit offended because "world" is an all-inclusive word, and I'm in the world! It's not "the world", just whatever losers are in your circle of it...step out into the world and...well you could get more disillusioned or you could find something or someone awesome. But life's always a gamble. Do I cross the street and risk get hit by a car or not? hmmm. ;)
I'm a bit sad that I'm feeling ill. :p

mdhay
9th December 2010, 04:48 PM
Awww, I did discount the forum when I wrote that. :D

Aeroracer
9th December 2010, 07:58 PM
im happy like i am nearly every day..even have a stinky cold but the bright side is i get to wrap a nice warm blanket around me and sit by the fire and sleep and drink hot drinks..

dont worry what people think mdhay..half the people in the world are crap and not worth spit.the other half are lovely and nice.Find more of these people and your life will get much much more happier.
your young and smart and have a bright future though you may not see it yet :)

mdhay
9th December 2010, 09:24 PM
Wahh thankyoo. :D

OBH
9th December 2010, 09:28 PM
Happiness is found in yourself first and foremost.
Never take others negative opinions to heart.

I've tried to live my life honestly, and remaining "eternally optimistic". If I was to pick a phrase to describe me that would be it. Things will get under my skin, of course. But am I unhappy? Almost never.

If your sad -- play music, sing, dance, draw a picture, find a funny joke, go for a run, enjoy a bit of banter with your friends, have a laugh with your family, go enjoy time with your girlfriend. Whatever puts a grin on your face.

When you smile, the whole world smiles with you :)

:+Jasmin. Think we'd get on! :beer

mdhay
9th December 2010, 09:36 PM
See, the girlfriend part sounds nice. Pity she don't exist, yo. :P Anyway, work has to take priority.

SaturnReturn
9th December 2010, 10:11 PM
It's not really a pity. Relationships are so stressy most of the time. So much time, effort, money - and far too often it's wasted. May as well just have friends and save all that cash. In the mean time figure out how to be happy, or at least content, on your own without thinking you need to be with someone to bring you happiness. Then when you're 30, if you think you'd like to be with someone for the rest of your life, you can go on a singles cruise with the cash you saved. Have a nice holiday and meet someone cool all at the same time. Bargain. By that time life expectancy will be about a million years old, so you'll have plenty of time to sort it out. ;)

P.S. What makes me sad is how selfish people are. For example, I seem to be one of very few people that will give up my seat for a guy with a walking stick on the train. When this guy then gets off the train, someone else will nab the seat like a vulture, even if they knew I was sitting there before. Another example is two women on the train the other day having a really bitchy argument because one of them asked the other to hold on to something instead of pushing into her whenever the train stopped. They turned into a couple of children, doing the whole, "you started it", "no you started it" thing. One of them even started copying everything the other said. Real 5-year old behaviour. I don't get particularly annoyed about it because I realise how lame it is, but I just think it's sad that the human race is like this these days. I thought we were supposed to be moving towards some higher state of consciousness as a wider species, but it's more like everyone is just oblivious to the world around them and locking themselves in a selfish little iPod bounded safety-cage. It's really quite depressing to see sometimes.

OBH
9th December 2010, 10:22 PM
You sound like you need to just chill out and believe in yourself more my friend :)

Jav
9th December 2010, 11:45 PM
No I completely agree with him. Especially the iPod part. I hate it!

Aeroracer
10th December 2010, 02:21 AM
such good word OBH.you explained what i wanted to say but you wrote it in english where mine was jadish......but i think he knew what i meant...:redface:

WolfKill01
10th December 2010, 02:38 AM
I had an emotional breakdown about a week ago when writing an essay for Comp. 1. That on top of a poor pre-cal grade (and the fact that was 3 in the morning) caused me a bit too much stress. After my 2 hours of sleep, I went to school rather...twitchy, the next morning. But now the semester is over and I just finished my last homework grade. I am officially done :D :D :D :D

mdhay
10th December 2010, 10:31 AM
such good word OBH.you explained what i wanted to say but you wrote it in english where mine was jadish......but i think he knew what i meant...:redface:

Yeah, I did. Jadish is a good descrpition of it, should be a google search language option. :P

MetaKraken
16th December 2010, 01:49 PM
I'm only sad on two things:

1. The girl who used to admit feelings for me back in Jr. High (though I was too shy back then), I missed her a lot, since she was the first to try and be in a relationship with me. :(

2. I neglected on reading and possibly drawing, seeing as how I'm completely obsessed in playing video games all of the time.

Jav
16th December 2010, 02:53 PM
Sad because I was going to buy my Christmas presents today. Instead, I go outside, get soaked within 5 minutes, buy 1 present and go back home.

Aeroracer
17th December 2010, 12:16 AM
im sad cos it seems every time i turn on ps3 there a new update.cant they ever get it right..

Oryx Crake
17th December 2010, 02:41 AM
well you know if the ps3 software people couldn't update it often just to mess with ya they couldn't... er... I dunno where I'm going with this actually cause I wonder about the same damn thing...

Nutcase:259
17th December 2010, 04:18 PM
Dunno if its sad or annoying but my SONY mp3 makes my SONY PS3 freeze.
Compatability cock-up alert! :(

mdhay
17th December 2010, 09:17 PM
Wow... just wow.

MetaKraken
17th December 2010, 11:50 PM
I'm sad today because i wasn't able to create my decent drawing. :(

Rennfisch
25th December 2010, 12:10 PM
staying at home, without the man I love. He visit his family for a few days. I have to work at christmas and they live far away, therefore I can't accompany him. So I sit on my sofa and waiting til he is coming back. I miss him sooo much!

SaturnReturn
25th December 2010, 12:11 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaw. Eat cookies. Cookies and tea makes it all better. Why couldn't you go with him?

Rennfisch
25th December 2010, 12:33 PM
I don't know exactly how far away they are living. Normaly you need 2 hours to reach them. I had to work yesterday and today. It's impossible to come with him.

Thank you for your tip. Now I drink some tea and eat chocolate; I hope that helps.

SaturnReturn
25th December 2010, 01:30 PM
Ah I see. Hope it's tasty. Put some chocolate on the spoon and dunk it in the tea to melt it a bit, then eat it off the spoon. It's brilliant. If you have a twix, or similar chocolate-finger type biscuit then you can bite the ends off and drink the tea through it like a straw. That's pretty good too. You have to try and be subtle about it if doing it at your desk at work, and you also have to lick your fingers clean quite quickly too. Brown fingers don't make a good impression.

Rennfisch
25th December 2010, 03:11 PM
I'm working at a laboratory. Unfortunately it isn't allowed to eat there.

Medusa
25th December 2010, 11:13 PM
Oh pretty please, Rob, add that to the quotes widget?? I laughed so hard reading that one sentence Rennfisch...it looks so funny just on its own (not in context).
You can't even eat the rejected rats??? :D
But really I hope your next week gets better! I'm sure your boyfriend will try to make it up to you ;)

Rennfisch
26th December 2010, 08:39 AM
lol
We have no rats. I work at the bloodbank in a hospital. But if you are a vampire, it must be the heaven for you. We have blood in different sorts (bloodgroup: O, A, B, AB), depending on flavor.

Flint Fandango
29th December 2010, 07:40 AM
I'm miserably tired, and to compensate that, I've made delicious coffee to drink during work and to stay awake.
But something horrible happend:
My manager wanted to lean casually on my table, and knocked over my coffee right there.
All gone. Seconds occur as an eternity...Now I´m sad and tired. :(

MyNameIsBom
30th December 2010, 09:43 PM
angsty prepubescent teen I was lmao

Aeroracer
30th December 2010, 11:44 PM
im sad cos my car is dying her head gasket is gone shes living on borrowed time.soon she will join the other cars in car heaven..only had 44000 miles on the clock from new and she had two engines, two rads, two exhuasts, two sets of oil pipes 3 shereared gaskets heads and about 20 low profile tyres later im gonna send her on her way

RIP mg tf (or jadebaby2 to me):frown: you will always be remembered unfortunaltly for all the wrong reasons...........

Medusa
31st December 2010, 12:00 AM
@ Flint...I know exactly how you feel. The time it takes for the precious coffee to spill cannot be measured...and, I remember the first time I considered slurping my spilled coffee off the floor, and recognizing I may have a caffeine addiction...:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:coffee:co ffee:coffee:coffee:coffee

@Bom: at least you know what mistakes you made, you recognize them and now you can be stronger and learn from them. It's hard to just keep going but hope you manage alright! :)

@jasmin, I'm really sorry about your sexy little car...isn't that the way it goes, that when you have a car you really like it won't last but if you've got a big boat it lasts forever...I'll attend the funeral in spirit

MyNameIsBom
31st December 2010, 12:07 AM
deleted

yeldar2097
9th January 2011, 08:32 PM
I've been in a strange and horrible place these last few days due to certain things that I've learned over the past week or so. About 5 minutes ago, new things were revealed to me that I can't escape. Until now I've managed to distract with endless hours of WipEout, or at least more than usual. Now I no longer have the will to do so, I can't hide from what I'm feeling any more. The feelings have been festering and growing inside my head, I've become overwhelmed with sorrow, anger, hatred, vindictiveness and a whole host of other things.
I realise that not divulging any information regarding my problems renders this post completely futile, but can somebody please write something to change my current perception of the world. I hate it.

WolfKill01
9th January 2011, 08:37 PM
I ran out of coffee mid-way through the morning. Which probably means I'll start losing conciousness around 10 o'clock tonight. About 2 hours less then usual...that's not healthy, is it?

Medusa
9th January 2011, 08:39 PM
Some things you can only change for yourself, yeldar. Although I'd love to write a magic post that will do so...
I only have some advice, that hopefully you can find a way to release the anger and sorrow in a way that won't hurt others. Don't give in to the hate and desire for vengeance, because you'll feel very small later on if you do.

Have a coffee!!

Locking yourself in a car or small room while screaming out the words to your favourite songs (preferably while the song itself is playing loudly and drowning you out) has always worked for me...
And, well, the world is basically crap...so I don't know exactly if I could change your perception of it! ;)

Best wishes, hope you swing through this alright. I'm sure you will, eventually, even though I've no clue what you're dealing with! My intuition tells me so (through the millions of little information packets flowing over the internet). LOL

SaturnReturn
9th January 2011, 08:54 PM
Having been forced to grow up pretty quickly, and having made the decision at an early age to deal with it all myself, I think the best advice I can offer is to talk to someone out loud about it. I only just got my issues out a few days ago and I can't begin to tell you how much better it feels. Do yourself a favour and tell someone the whole thing before you end up like I did after bottling it all up.

If it helps then write it all down first. No-one has to read it but that's one way I found a little relief. However, it only helped me get on with the mundane things and didn't help be really express the emotions and move on. Also, I tried writing emails to friends to get it out but they might just not know what to say and ignore it, and that's just not helpful. So yeah, tell someone out loud. Can meet up one lunch time in the week and talk if you want. I probably won't say much, but I can listen, and I'm not in your every day real life so you wouldn't have to worry about that side of it. Offer's there if you want.

If the talking about it isn't the problem for you on this one then I'm sure someone else can offer different kinds of advice, like Medusa's suggestions to let out the anger. Best thing I've done in ages is sing. Was always too self conscious to sing in my own house but now I learn a few chords and just sings quietly behind the sound of acoustic guitar. It's so amazingly therapeutic it's unbelievable.

Other things - if you have other thoughts about stuff then deal with them too. Even positive and creative things can add to the swell of thoughts in one's mind and make it difficult to focus on things that really do need the clarity.

I don't think the world is basically crap any more though. A month ago, maybe yes, but not now. There's a lot of stuff that sucks, and a major part of what sucks is people. But there's a lot of good stuff. Never forget the little stuff that you enjoy, and never be ashamed of it. Indulge in it if it helps, and share it with people if there's a chance that they may find it interesting or have similar interests.

Oryx Crake
9th January 2011, 09:11 PM
Hey yeldar I had a similar view of the world about a year and a half ago and one thing that really helped me regardless of what the problem was (I had many) was to change something in your life radically. I moved to another city to start a new education. It doesn't have to be that momentuous though, it just has to have a noticable impact on your daily life, something that you cant ignore, something that forces you to think in new ways. that helped me deal with alot of issues especially ones that were tied to my family and friends.

but I think both medusa's and sat's advice are very good too, actually if I were to say anything I'd say take all three advices.

Good luck mate ;)

Aeroracer
10th January 2011, 01:00 AM
live one day at a time..

always have something to look forward to the next day be it big ..be it small..

block out bad things and think about the good things..

Dark_Phantom_89
10th January 2011, 07:38 AM
I suppose it's pretty small in the grand scheme of things but I'm sad because I had to get up super early today and now have a splitting headache. :bomb

AspenExcel
14th January 2011, 01:22 PM
I am sad today because I might not receive my speakers I have been waiting FOUR F*CKING WEEKS FOR before I leave for school and will not be back for TWO MONTHS!! :bomb :bomb

It was the only thing I asked for for Christmas and it has been nothing but complications trying to get these things here. :(

DreamyElf
25th January 2011, 07:19 PM
I've just got an error on my external HDD and lost about 80% of the stuff i had in it...:frown:

mdhay
25th January 2011, 07:56 PM
I really like this girl in my graphics class, and I don't think I'm going to do it right if I try and get a relationship going...

I'm not sad about it, just confused.

MyNameIsBom
30th January 2011, 03:58 PM
oh my lord, I cannot believe I wrote these things...

IndoorSnowStorm
1st February 2011, 07:26 PM
I'm sad for various reasons. Today I realized that I'm lost in life. I have goals, but I have no idea on how to get to them. All I know is that when I'm older I want to be successful and I want a good amount of people to know who I am (it doesn't have to be Hollywood famous). All my life I've felt like I was cast in the shadows and ignored. I want to break through that shadow, no matter what it takes. If I have to work my ass off to achieve my goals then I will. I just don't know where to start.

Another thing that I'm sad about is a friend who left to another school. I've known her for 10 years. She was like my sister. No matter how I felt during those days, she always put a smile on my face and cheered me up. We had like every class together, and we hung out a lot. I didn't really realize for a while how much she meant to me. I really miss her.

I've also started to realize that some of my skills are starting to fall right through my fingers. I played guitar for 4 years, but about 2 years ago, the place I went to for lessons went bankrupt, so I've had no lessons since then. That problem is easily fixed, though. Also, I wanted to become a better artist, so I got my start on deviantART. I never really drew good, and when I see the level of the artists on the site, I feel like I can never compare to them. I don't even have the time that I want to have to get better at both of these skills.

The final reason that I'm sad is that I have practically no love life at all, and I'm a bit lacking in communication methods. I have a really old phone, I have limited texting, and I have no Facebook or the like. I feel a bit isolated. Sure, I have a good amount of friends, but I'm nowhere near as social as they are. Now as for my love life, I tried it once and I got hurt. It was the first time I've had a break up, and it still hurts me a bit today. Practically everyone around me has a girlfriend/boyfriend, or something really close to a relationship, and I get a bit down because I don't have any of that.

Sorry if it took way too long to read. I just need a find a way to overcome these problems.

MyNameIsBom
1st February 2011, 07:33 PM
deleted

IndoorSnowStorm
3rd February 2011, 12:43 AM
@Bom: Just a bit. ;)

MegaGeeza22
23rd August 2012, 06:37 PM
I became bankrupt today :( and i thought i was set for life... i will have to find a job within a week if i want to get a flat or something and keep my internet but with no qualifications its going to be tough as hell.
My internet runs until march 2013 but if i have no house then its useless to me lol. I have so much to sort out its unbelievable! im going to rinse Wipeout online these next few nights just in case i cant find work and become homeless on september 3rd.
To be honest i don't really care about being bankrupt, i just don't want to lose my cats :'(

Colonel
23rd August 2012, 07:59 PM
Mate that's terrible news. I really hope you get back on your feet as soon as possible.

Rossriders
23rd August 2012, 10:31 PM
Mate that's terrible news. I really hope you get back on your feet as soon as possible.

The same here...

There are times I want to try and say something motivational and helpful..but sometimes I wonder if I can actually believe those same words myself, and for a while I didn't...and for some periods those were times that were not fun, nor what I'm dealing with now.

But I will say, I hope things will somehow work out for you, and as for what's got me...I'll leave that for another time and probably place...

Although to put it in brief...trying to get a job, dealing with the lack of cash, other things I can't control...and while it's not at the top of the list...Studio Liverpool among other things.

I try to push on...just seems pointless sometimes....but only sometimes.

Until later.

stinkleroy
23rd August 2012, 10:50 PM
Oh that's awful news Megageeza and Rossriders :(

But I do understand completely. I was briefly homeless in 2009 and then made redundant in 2010. Have been living on the breadline ever since, but you have to keep hope that things will get better. Nothing is pointless and everthing is an experience...good or bad you can always learn something new. I do wish you both the best of luck though, times certainly are tough these days.

I'm sad today because I've been ill for over a year with what I believe to be Graves disease. Having seen doctor after doctor that tells me I'm fine - I think I'm slowly going insane. Which makes me sad.

MegaGeeza22
23rd August 2012, 11:22 PM
Thanks guys, i wont give up lol... iv worked my way up from the bottom once so it will be interesting to see if i can do it again. My grandparents said they will look after my girls (cats) for me so im happy lol. Im not in any debt by the way, so bankruptcy may of been a wrong term to use, i have just lost all my money over a few days and can no longer afford to pay the bills etc... its my own fault really.

@Rossriders, are you going through something similar? it sucks but we should never give up! thats what the governments and banks want! a whole population dependant on them to live.

@stinkleroy, that sucks dude, have you changed the place you go to or just changed the doctors you see in your surgery? from my experience with doctors you should never go in and tell them what you think is wrong lol, they will probably deny it if its not life threatening because they like to diagnose you and they hate it when patients diagnose themselves... especially if you are right, just tell them all the symptoms lol. Anyway, good luck with future appointments!

mdhay
23rd August 2012, 11:37 PM
Aww, Stinky. I feel for you. Words won't really help much, and slightly redundant as it may be, get well soon! <3

I'm also really sad to hear about your situations, Megageeza and Rossriders. I hope you two can get out of those messes. :(

I'm feeling sad for many reasons.

First of all, I feel sad because I don't feel as sharp as I used to be. I get distracted faster, I have trouble remembering strings of numbers, and my eyesight is getting worse. At 18, that just isn't right. I know I'm at least partially responsible for this; I don't have the best diet, I can't get much exercise, I sit in front of monitors every day and I can't change any of this due to how the rest of my family lives. Those of us in the UK know how bad gaining independence is, especially now that the hypocrite Prime Minister Cameron is forcing people to get jobs that don't pay well enough to allow someone to live on their own, which segways me onto the second reason;

I'm at the age where I don't want to stay at home; I want to get out, actually talk to people and disown this family that has destroyed what I have struggled to build (Friendships, potential relationships, my education and mental health, etc). Harsh words, I know, but after what my parents have been through with their parents (and being dragged into it at a critical point in my life), I know that I want nothing to do with them when I finish my third year of uni (if my mother shuts her trap long enough for me to work well enough to get to that). You'd be right to ask what's stopping me, and it wouldn't appear to be much and in truth there isn't, but it's not the quantity of problems that matter. Blackburn, the town I live in, is a hive of scum and villainy; there is nothing worthwhile here. I have no choice but to stay in this town when I'm at uni, to save arguments.

People here are for the most part utter scum. There are entire council estates where not one person is employed, and this isn't because of redundancies. You can't even walk down a road without some ass giving you a shifty look, if you can even see their eyes under the twelve inches of fake tan they're wearing (of course, you'll have seen this as well, I'm sure). In hindsight, I should've gone for student accommodation; getting home when there are no buses isn't good for my desire to live.

Another reason that has been bolstered by recent events is the way the game industry is going. I care for this industry, I really do, so to see companies doing what they're doing is heartbreaking. Even though I'm not registered on tax files as self-employed and I haven't released anything yet, I class myself as an indie developer, so I know that whatever these bigger companies do may just affect the little guys like me, and we indies can barely afford to eat (something for which I'd be grateful, that way I might lose a few more pounds of fat).

Sony used to be a company I trusted, but after shoddy customer support and relations and favouring people's wallets over their satisfaction with their purchases, I've lost all my faith in them. Them being mostly responsible for what made me want to get into this industry in the first place (Colony Wars and wipEout) Makes this an even bitter (er?) pill to swallow.

Another reason, something I've had to deal with for a while now, is not having my Labrador/Collie, Monty. He was getting too old and we had to put him down in March. My mum's hurting more than the rest of us, since when me and my brother were at college and my dad was at work, he was the only company she had. Of course, it's better for him this way, it's a large comfort for me to know that, however.

Probably the last reason I can think of is me just generally being terrible with people. I've always struggled to get on with people, and in my earlier years of this forum chalked it up to being Autistic. Since then, I've remembered many things from primary school (something I repressed because of the bullying the other kids and the sexist teachers doled out on a daily basis), and I realised that my mother never let me interact with many of the children there, thus leading me to make myself believe I was. She never liked me spending time with others, this stunting social development. Could explain why I was smarter than all of them, given that I buried my head in encyclopaedias and technical manuals from an early age.

It would also appear that I have to cut this short(!), as 18 year olds aren't supposed to be up at this time, according to this matriarch. :rolleyes:

Inversion
24th August 2012, 07:05 AM
See, I'm just sad because my ribs still ache from that car beasting me with the side mirror as it drove by.

Though I'm happy because I know that inattentive prig had to buy a new side mirror.

MENGKESHI
24th August 2012, 10:49 AM
Don't worry mdhay - you will get out of there if you really want. My experience is that life gets a lot better in your 20s when you have your freedom and can really choose the life you want. Or if you haven't started uni yet maybe time to spread your wings and find a city you prefer?

For anyone looking for work, I know how hard it can be - I remember once when I was desperately looking for any job in London, coffee shops, cleaning, anything really. I even had a 1/2 hour argument with a guy in a taxi rank trying to persuade him I could learn the local map in a week and be his taxi controller. But something will come up eventually if you keep fighting hard for it - my advice is be proactive, don't just rely on jobcentres/agencies and also be prepared to take anything as an interim job while you are looking for what you want as you are always more employable if you are already in work. Good luck!

mdhay
26th August 2012, 09:01 PM
...Or if you haven't started uni yet maybe time to spread your wings and find a city you prefer?

I'm starting uni in a few weeks, and where I'm going is pretty unique in that it's one of the very few, if not the only dedicated game design schools in the UK. No option of moving. I will be getting student accomodation next year, though. :P

stinkleroy
31st August 2012, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the well wishes guys, it may only be words but it's always nice to read :)

@ Mega - Yeah I've changed my doctor recently, as my old one was a joke...almost like a Monty Python character if you can imagine. I had blood tests over a year ago that stated I had quite a lot of thyroid antibodies floating around, which means your thyroid is failing you, or in the process of doing so. The problem with this is that you are at the mercy of your doctors personal opinions - some doctors will treat you and some doctors will wait for other tests to confirm your illness. Sadly my doctor did'nt believe I was ill, despite the crazy rapid heartbeat, hair falling out, swollen neck and a whole host of other symptoms that stopped me from working, and eventually from even leaving the house. Good news is I have finally been diagnosed with Graves, so hopefully soon I can start to live again :)

@mdhay I think when you get to uni your life will change for the better, hopefully you'll meet more like-minded people :) Good luck and do us proud!!

DJ Techno
10th September 2012, 06:38 AM
?

And for mega

How has the time been now.

Besides the whole asking about a sad day from me.

FEISAR_ARCH
12th September 2012, 06:31 PM
Because College is getting stressful. I have some tall orders from my professors, A mock travel brochure, three Parametric drawings, and a Macroeconomics Proctored Test. I knew college was going to be hard, but not like this.

Knux_Chaotix
21st September 2012, 09:44 AM
Im sad today / this week in general because my kitten has been missing for nearly 6 days now and also because my ability as a parent is being judged by outsiders purely on the basis of my appearance. I now feel awkward picking my kid up from school thanks to them. I do hear them talking about me and hear them say things like "I feel sorry for her kid, imagine living with that as your mum." and "poor wee lad, look at the state of his mum." It makes me so mad. Sorry for the rant.

Colonel
21st September 2012, 03:16 PM
Jesus wept, what's wrong with people? It's appalling that people can be so rude. Knux, I'd recommend having a good look at them and finding all of the things you deem unappealing, then ripping into them.

Sorry to hear about your cat as well, hope he / she turns up safe and sound. They're pretty resilient animals though.

Knux_Chaotix
21st September 2012, 05:40 PM
Thats my usual reaction on most days, but I wont do things like that infront of my kids, or anyone elses. If I get them alone, stern strong and expletive words will be had. I thought we were growing beyond narrow mindedness, I was wrong. The school my kid is at is in the middle of a housing scheem, so most of the parents there are on their 3rd maybe 4th kid, unsure of who their childs father is, on drugs and a lost cause even for Jeremy Kyle. It makes me so angry that people are that quick to judge others without knowing the facts. There truly is very little hope for humanity.

I hope my kitty comes home. A few friends think she might have gone into heat and is out looking for some action lol. I hope thats the case, would be lovely if she came back all pregnant. Kittens!!!

Boorargh
21st September 2012, 09:22 PM
I hope your cat comes back, baring kittens or not. Also, eugh, I hate it when people do that -.- I've been at the receiving end of that a fair amount and as you say, I'd kinda hoped people would be past that but I honestly doubt that will ever happen entirely which is sad. Targeting your kid as well is really out of order though >.<

Dark_Phantom_89
4th October 2012, 06:39 PM
My ex has got married to someone else. I think that's just ruined my day.

terra-wrists
5th October 2012, 06:50 AM
This very sad Mr DarkPhantom89.

In my country we say two thing not come easy. Right girl. Good childrens. Everything others is control. Sorry my english. Sorry sorry.

I hope you can make smile for me. Life not sweet if not know bitter things. How to compares sweet of not know bitter things?

Now you can know sweet things also.

Khalid

MyNameIsBom
7th October 2012, 12:52 PM
deleted

terra-wrists
12th October 2012, 04:34 AM
hello mr Bom :)

you are good heart person. good heart person always feel bad the from other people. sometime i feel sad also. i tell to myself not feel sad sometime my head not work properly. i tell also myself i am good person this enough for me. i tell also myself to love ME. no people love me like i love me. to eat good. sleep lot. make more smile the good thing like park and air. you understand me? sorry. sometime i not make it clearly. i want to tell you rub heart round and round also the rub the feet round and round. this good for make good feeling in body. make smile more better. life always hard. I am only 20 yrs. i not see my mother for 2 month more now. miss her lot of but i growing to the man so must have to be strong. i also miss my friend in home country. i think if they think of me much. i miss a lot. make me sad. in November i goto home after hajj season and see my friend people. sometime they good funny - some time they bad funny. sometime they do thing make me think they are like wolf. but even wolf have heart.

i not like in the france. i speak to some somal and algeria brother who are muslim like me. they tell me not have job. france sometime not good for muslim. world not good place. but people only make world good place or bad place. this why i miss my home. in my country i feel safe. i want to eat my mother cook food. but i happy for be alive becuase the alive is gift from God.

i not play much the wipeout now. it make me forget many thing to do. i have to make important thing first. if i not make the important thing first i will make my sad and this not good feeling you know?

i am making clearer? i need the better practice for my english. i hope you can understand my english.

Colonel
12th October 2012, 09:56 AM
Khalid you really must start a Twitter account, you'd get so many followers :)

Medusa
12th October 2012, 10:56 PM
I just want to say terra-wrists, that I really enjoy reading your posts. Good people really brighten the world up.
Bom, eventually you'll find one, maybe even more than one person that understands you just a little bit more than most. That is enough to keep trying, even though no one ever really understands another person totally. It's the guessing and getting anywhere close that makes attempts at relationships interesting. Thinking of it as a game could help.
Any kind of detachment is great when you're having trouble, like when you endure verbal abuse in public by those you care about enough to help, even though nothing is ever good enough for them, and you can't just stop helping and leave them to bitch at themselves because there's no one else who'll help them and they actually need help, and you finally just manage to get yourself inside your own place praying that you can bury your psychological wounds of the day with a gin and tonic and some good house music through the headphones, and trying to think positively just like monsieur Khalid says. Life is a gift even when it feels like hell, it's good to know you're at least alive cause there's sure a lot who ain't

kaori
15th October 2012, 02:50 PM
._._.

terra-wrists
16th October 2012, 10:02 AM
Sorry Kaori. I not make to offensive. Yes lot of Muslim the france I know. I not come for france to the work I come for the study only. I am sorry very bad Khalid to say this for make offence. I make observation sometime the Muslim say hard for job but you right. France hard for make job for all people. What mean the parenthesis? this new word for me.

Maybe you right. Only mens talking like this. I accept the rules. All country have rule. Kaori I am sorry for make offensive :( My English not good. My meaning to say I feel stranger because my French not even good like my English I am Arab very hard for learn new language for me. I not know the politic of France my will only stay for February 19 only. Then go back my home country and no internet my house in Jeddah.

I am sorry I think you not understand my complaint. It is hard for my to make understand of new country and new rule because my country very different. France have good thing too like clean street no smell the gutter and good fahions. Police not hit people. My country everybody look same :D also sometime the poor place smell too bad and police hit the poor people also. This not good the police is like tyrant you know? They not care if woman ask money the street to feed the baby they will hit the woman with stick and kick her and every persons see this. This not the way of Islam. Islam mean peace and the police is liar.

I only go to 4 country my life. In france I really like to ski the alps. I go with my friends Jean and Solomon they take me last year it was best time ever I have. I not see so much snow like this :) very cool man.

Kaori I sorry to make offend so you can forgive me?

Khalid you really must start a Twitter account, you'd get so many followers :)

I am hot face :D you so kind my friend

I just want to say terra-wrists, that I really enjoy reading your posts. Good people really brighten the world up.

thank you Medusa and Colonel you very kind :)

Khalid

scarfrogers
16th October 2012, 06:13 PM
Terra-Wrists I love your posts as well! Almost as much as your racing!

I'm sad this week because I am away for work for a couple of weeks and miss home, family and wipeout!! :( But I know people are away for a lot lot lot longer so I musn't complain.

MyNameIsBom
18th October 2012, 06:54 PM
deleted

Rossriders
28th October 2012, 05:47 PM
I suppose the only thing that's kinda making me sad is the hurricane that's gonna probably hit stateside on the East coast. while I'm hoping it woun't be so bad, it seems like some weather experts are being less than optimistic. ...

But I guess we'll actually see as time goes by.
Until then...here's hoping things don't turn out too bad.

AGSys
29th October 2012, 06:30 AM
My dad thinks I'm not trustworthy enough to use the internet for long since I download a lot of games and music so I have very strict restrictions from now on until further notice. FML.

MegaGeeza22
30th October 2012, 11:33 AM
I just had a play on HD for the 1st time in months and im dreadful at it lol... im about 10 seconds behind everyone and i keep crashing several times on each corner lol.
Its very annoying and i dont have the time to practice and get back to how i used to be :( i just seem to put the ps3 on for 20 mins and get bored lol, its not the same anymore. its a shame.

Medusa
31st October 2012, 05:15 PM
Aww I know how you feel Geeza, same things happen to me, plus the other day my PS3 wouldn't turn on, I investigated...lo and behold the power cord had melted into my baseboard heater. Upon noticing this my first instinct was SAVE MAH PS3!!! and I went to pull the cord out of the heater without turning off the surge power, resulting in multicoloured sparks and a good surge of adrenalin.
Anyway at least that bit had a happy ending, I whittled an extra PS1 cord to the right shape for the PS3, plugged it in and it still works! PHEW!
But I'm still a sad case at wipeout, it's rather embarrassing as I wasn't that great when I was at my best lol. Let's all be sad and spam the HD servers with hasbeens shall we? :D

MegaGeeza22
4th November 2012, 08:55 AM
Im glad your ps3 is ok, i bet that black smoke stunk the room out for a few hours lol.
Yes im going to spam the Wipeout servers today and hopefully i will win 1 race! at least the people who i used to beat will be able to get there vengeance and beat me with ease or they will leave the lobby because they think im letting them win lol.

Knux_Chaotix
5th November 2012, 11:03 PM
Today, and until it goes away, I am sad today because of Christmas... Reason??? Ready for a tangent rant???

When I was a kid, I adored Christmas, thought it was the best thing ever!!! Writing a letter to Santa, leaving him a whiskey and some sort bread for when he came to visit, the dinner, the family fun times and presents!!! It was great. As I got older, hitting my mid teens, obviously the magic of the fat man in the red suit and his awesome flying reindeer died out, I still enjoyed the dinner and the family aspect of it (despite the mass domestics between the my mum and step dad). Even Christmas at my dad's was great. He couldn't afford to buy me and my sister all the best things, he just made sure we were happy with what we got and had a good time. Simple life ^_^

Since becoming a parent, I've found myself despising Christmas more and more each year. It gets shoved in my face mid August. AUGUST?!?! A little early no?? Not only that, I feel horribly compelled to buy my wee boy all the best things, thanks to media marketing shoving it all in his face months in advance and to avoid being judged by my own family for "Not getting him enough." Considering my wee boy's birthday is the 26th Dec, I'm trying to avoid spoiling him. Christmas is no longer about the fun, family values etc, it's all about who gets the biggest, best and most expensive presents.

I try to add the family value to it, but I'm called all sorts for trying to save money. I cant afford to "Go mad" every year. I've put myself in debt over the passed 2 years. It's horrible. The stress thats put on parents at this time of year is so intense. I spent most of last December in tears because I was adamant I wasnt buying my boy enough, that will probably happen again this year... It's awful :( Every year I end up in pieces because of this. I'm counting down the days and already I find myself starting to panic.

AGSys
5th November 2012, 11:32 PM
That's damn sad. My family and I are in sort of the same situation. My dad lost his job like a year ago so it's pretty bad right now. Damn manufacturing jobs all got moved to Asia since it's obviously cheaper there. So I'm afraid I'm not going to get anything grand for Christmas like I usually do. Oh well, I don't mind much. It's just sad that this happened.

Flint Fandango
10th November 2012, 09:47 PM
@Knux_Chaotix & AGSys: I´m sad to read that, and I subscribe to your view, but for different reasons.
I can´t really remember the time, I was looking forward to christmas. Of course, it´s great to have Renn by my side during these days, but the festivity itself always gets me depressed. When it comes down to making presents within the family, it´s only to make sure you get something in time and with an equal value, so you don´t treat others preferentially. It´s not about high valued gifts, not at all, but it´s profan and nothing more. Visiting my familiy isn´t great either, I´m feeling alienated as always, and it´s superficial anyway. I don´t have kids myself, but everytime I see the commercials on TV, I feel for those who´re exposed to the pressure that comes with it.
It´s sad, because all I do during the christmas-family-business is to drink as much alcohol as I can, wishing it to be over asap. Sorry, but I hope the christmas time will went by quickly.

​Ω​
11th November 2012, 05:01 AM
Christmas doesn't phase me anymore. I'm too old for presents, but not really old enough that I'm expected to buy anything special either. Other than the cursory christmas dinner I share with my immediate family I barely notice Christmas. I'm so asocial and busy (between full-time work, 5 class course load and a terrible commute to both) at this point that all these things pass without me noticing... I didn't realize I was working on Halloween until I saw some costumed kids walking by. Pretty much all I do in my little time off these days is study, play video games and browse the internet. I can see Christmas being more trying than enjoyable as an adult though, especially in this new age of consumerism. Makes me think of how I was so happy to be in a city that snowed as a child, but would hate to live there now because I drive and amongst other things, missing school isn't as fun as it used to be.

Knux_Chaotix
18th November 2012, 08:13 PM
Waaaaay. In addition to my overwhelming Christmas sadness, my mother has informed me that if I dont go down to the caravan with them for Christmas, my sister (shes 18. ), wont go down either and will spend Christmas alone... Forced muchly?? :( Im not actually sure what Im supposed to do now :(

AGSys
18th November 2012, 08:42 PM
I currently have final exams. Period.

Lozart1970
28th November 2012, 01:49 PM
I just got home from 2 weeks holiday in Disney World. I now have Disney withdrawal. :(

stin
30th November 2012, 08:52 PM
Today, I just found out my work holiday which I`m off from 6th of December to after New Year but I`m forced to work on Christmas Eve just for one day!! :( (basturds!), So, I`m forced take one day off on the 5th December.

For the first time I`ve worked on Christmas eve for well over 15 years ago or maybe more.

For the record, I have got slagged through my work today!:|

So no Wipeout for me on that day! :( ;)

stevie:(

Knux_Chaotix
2nd December 2012, 10:03 PM
Today I'm sad because there is no snow :( Everyone else has snow but not in this city

MENGKESHI
4th December 2012, 09:25 PM
I've put myself in debt over the passed 2 years. It's horrible.

You are not alone!! It is just part of being a parent! Ha! :)

AGSys
5th December 2012, 03:42 AM
I just can't pass the Meltdown Grid's tournament with a Gold medal. ;__; It's just so sad and frustrating at the same time.

Knux_Chaotix
25th February 2013, 11:42 PM
Well hello Emo Corner, Im back...

Im sad today / tonight because my grandparents and my dad were in a car crash :( My grandad is ok, my gran is being kept in hospital because her sternum is cracked and my dad has broken fingers, bruised ribs and a concussion. The impact of the crash was hard enough to completely bend and warp my dads house keys... Still havnt seen the mess the car was left in... I'm grateful that they're all ok but its a shocking reminder of how fragile life is and how quickly it can be taken, without warning too. I have never been so afraid in all my life. 4 hours of not knowing anything. Waiting is the worst part of the whole thing. Life is short guys, my grandparents and dad were lucky.

Ace3000
26th February 2013, 05:42 AM
:( That is so terrible, I'm glad they've come out alive, though, that's the best thing. My thoughts will be with them today, and I hope they fully recover.

Azurooth
26th February 2013, 08:42 PM
Oh, terrible :( Glad to hear they survived. Hope you and them feel better soon.

Ragsus Maxima
27th February 2013, 02:07 PM
Auch, that's terrible! :eek Thank goodness they're still fine; lady Luck was with your family that day.

Hope they get well soon. :)

TheConzio
28th February 2013, 08:50 AM
I'm sad today because last week my girlfriend broke up with me after 2 years because I wasn't "good enough" and has already got a new guy.

Enough said.

docfo4r
28th February 2013, 10:14 AM
I'm sorry for you man :(

My ex-gf also broke up with me last week. Her argument was "too much stress in her life atm" but somehow she still managed to do shopping trips to big cities on weekend with her friends :|
In my case the relationship only lasted a few months but it's really sad your ex broke up after such a long time. I hope you will be fine soon. Try to distract yourself, do your hobby, meet your friends, spend time with the people who are important in your life and don't let you down ;)

Knux_Chaotix
28th February 2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the well wishes guys. This is just an update. Everyone is out of hospital at least. I was the doughnut fairy today and bought them a box of Krispy Kreme. Been to see my grandparents, they're coping ok, gran isnt allowed to life anything beyond a cup of tea but at least she's ok, my grandad is just a bit sore and the same with my dad. Just so grateful that I still have them all here.

Ace3000
1st March 2013, 02:38 AM
I am so depressd today, yesterday too. I feel sad because I haven't known what it is like to have a girlfriend, what it's like to be loved by someone, to cuddle up to them and to love them back. Instead, I am just sitting here, feeling lonely as ever and not feeling like doing anything. I felt so lonely last night, I literally cried myself to sleep. :(

docfo4r
1st March 2013, 05:12 AM
Hey man, can totally understand your feelings :( It sucks to be alone all along. It is a wonderful thing to have a girlfriend, but also it has to be the right one. Otherwise you might have a great time for a moment but eventually you end up being left alone and in sadness. It's not easy to find true and long lasting love, but don't directly aim to find it. Enjoy your life, meet friends, go out! Eventually you will get in touch with someone, maybe on a party, in school/uni/work or even with the internet :)

Ace3000
1st March 2013, 05:46 AM
Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. After all, I have all my friends, be it from the internet or from real life, to take my mind off things and to be with me, so I'm not alone. Thanks! :D

TheConzio
1st March 2013, 08:59 AM
Yeah ace don't worry about it, it actually isn't worth it at times, i think I over did myself during the relationship, not all things are good.
I realized now i was sucked in, i was putting in all the effort while she just sat there and hardly did anything, how could i be so blind??

Anyways, I belong somewhere else, this forum :D Every single one of you on here are awesome.

DJ Techno
1st March 2013, 03:23 PM
I am so depressd today, yesterday too. I feel sad because I haven't known what it is like to have a girlfriend, what it's like to be loved by someone, to cuddle up to them and to love them back. Instead, I am just sitting here, feeling lonely as ever and not feeling like doing anything. I felt so lonely last night, I literally cried myself to sleep. :(

Heres from the american way of that.

maybe somebody already said this. don't matter.

u living in a country far from me. u want a relationship.

whats stopping you?

the biggest thing out there is how u say hi girl and keep it rolling.

( now get this... its my only one time of the month to sound nice. cause i been busy as hell n usually on the other side. )

you live in a country that. i been in for the magic the gathering grand prix 2011. you have some nice ladys.

i know you can, damn well have a woman. with whatever you can do to pull courage, impression, style and more

? wait... say that again. cause i don't know you. but that u can do something to be a boss, champion, lady getter. but only you, know you.

and u want a girl so bad. should tell u.

to pull whatever thing, that's preventing u from getting up with somebody, to pull that bull crap to the side of your mind and beat the hell out of it. and win ( gettting a girl ).

sobbing about it. doesn't help. trying to feel better about it. is not ethier.

confidence and doing the trial to get what u want is.
regardless of how many times a no happens.

their is a ****ing yes. and it will be more than one.

Oryx Crake
1st March 2013, 04:07 PM
lads you're young! chins up :) there is much good and much bad to be had before it's time to take the eternal rest, don't let it get you too down.

MegaGeeza22
1st March 2013, 05:13 PM
Every single one of you on here are awesome.
8) thank you... lol.

AG-SYSTEMS
3rd March 2013, 02:02 AM
Not enough access to the TV as of late.

Aka, I'm bored. Yawn.

DJ Techno
18th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Bump tv... get out n thrill n thrill kill

Knux_Chaotix
31st July 2013, 09:48 AM
I'm an odd mix of happy and sad today. This is because my cat, Goteki, had her kittens. We have 3 healthy happy kittens but their brother, kitten number 4, who we have named Angel, was stillborn. Was an absolutely heart breaking experience. Done everything I could to try and restore life to the little guy but nothing happened. I'm happy for the kittens she did have but I feel so sad that we Angel never got to cuddle with his brothers, sister or his mummy.