PDA

View Full Version : What is your current maximum playtime at Wipeout HD?

TH4YA1
30th October 2010, 10:51 PM
Wipeout HD!

You must love it or hate it!

-To be good you should play weeks!
-To be great you should play months!
-To be Best you should....

It is interesting to see how much playtime do the users here spent.

Klick and maybe reply ;)

My Playtime is 360h:18m:15s

PS: You can find your playtime in the statistics

Dark_Phantom_89
30th October 2010, 10:55 PM
I'm at around 520 hours now and still going strong.

SaturnReturn
30th October 2010, 11:21 PM
My current playtime is 840h:45m:23s

I have more time online than offline, and I'm pleased to say a lot of those hours come from playing in tournaments and leagues, i.e. World Cup, Doubles League, ASTRAL, Avalon, Avalon Cup, and some stuff at Arena. As long as that kind of thing continues I think the hours will keep going up and up, because playing with the friendly folk here is the reason I enjoy the game so much.

yeldar2097
30th October 2010, 11:31 PM
Around 720 hours here. About 70% online.

blackwiggle
30th October 2010, 11:33 PM
I lost my proper data when my PS3 died, but my backup data says around 550 hours, I put 600 but it's probably a lot more.

stin
30th October 2010, 11:48 PM
On HD alone I`m just under 300 hrs atm but! in overall of all WipeOuts?, easily well over 2500 hrs! (PSP just over 1300hrs),Wipeout 2097(XL)(over 500hrs or more), and the rest of the old wipeouts;)

And still going....

stevie:)

KGB
30th October 2010, 11:52 PM
Just looking and it says 664 which is nearly 4 weeks!

Jav
31st October 2010, 01:10 AM
200 hours something... not too much I know, been whoring COD4 most of the time I've been on PS3, with the occasional Zone mode session (which could last hours). Only recently (last 6 months) really been actively playing WipEout, getting all the trophies, doing speed laps & time trials, and playing online. Still a bit of Zone as well.

Aeroracer
31st October 2010, 03:08 AM
132hr.55min.23sec

thought i played more obviously leaving game on while i go to work dosnt count as play time in this game otherwise i would have knocked up about 12000 hours now..:brickwall

amplificated
31st October 2010, 05:43 AM
Just over 337 hours for me... ~90% offline.

phaeton_pl
31st October 2010, 05:57 AM
730 hours of gameplay from March 2009. 90% offline. :clap

kanar
31st October 2010, 07:19 AM
fk I'm beating you all, shame on me. If I'm counting all my profiles, (regular kanar ID + kanar_is_back & ferenzina, when I had the well known online bug) I'm over the 1000:redface:. Well, since day one, means a lot of wipeout ah ah. Probably 30% online, & 70% speed lap. First time I'm so hooked by a videogame. And it's all your fault too lol. Why you guys are so nice ;).

phaeton_pl
31st October 2010, 08:35 AM
1000 hours you say?
You could spend this time on work, with salary around 15 Euro per hour playing the game costed you roughly 15000 Euros... (still worth it, isn't it?) :D ah ah lol

F.E.I.S.A.R
31st October 2010, 09:06 AM
I checked and my game time is....
97:33:14

A low average that is as low as my posts-per-day here(maybe lower...)

kanar
31st October 2010, 09:34 AM
1000 hours you say?
You could spend this time on work, with salary around 15 Euro per hour playing the game costed you roughly 15000 Euros... (still worth it, isn't it?) :D ah ah lol

eh eh yeah 1000 is somewhat a crazy number. But honestly there's around 150/200 hours with wipeout turned on but with me away, busy to do something else wth the game like pics or teasers ahah, or just too lazy to turn the hd machine off, cos' the music played is cool for eg. And the fact I really consider my ps3 as the wipeout hd machine, never been hooked like that by any other ps3 title. And my wife was away for work during around 7/8 months just after wipeout hd release (uh uh lot of gaming by that time lol)

DreamyElf
31st October 2010, 10:53 AM
i'm at 271 hours.
but i had lost about a month of playtime due to corrupted save data so i'd say around 300 hours.

slow-train
31st October 2010, 01:33 PM
im shocked to see i only have 540 hours,thought it would be a lot more! 50% online;)

F.E.I.S.A.R
31st October 2010, 01:42 PM
It seems like only 50% of my total Game time is on Online.And Race Campaign has way lesser time than Racebox.Something must be wrong with me.:redface:

Medusa
31st October 2010, 05:49 PM
LOL. I can`t even read my stats, due to my horrendous setup at the moment. I think it says 32 hours, but I can`t tell. (I have to play HD on a 19" CRT TV right now!It`s an awful tv for this...) I`m definitely still under 100 hours though!
I laughed at stin`s entry, it`s sooo true! How scary would it be if there were time logs on the first three wipeouts and we could add it all upÉ Haha, new bilingual keyboard I don`t know how to use yet...
Years spent playing wipEout
EDIT: I`m at 20 hrs and 20 minutes. My HD is just a baby :D

erich123
31st October 2010, 06:34 PM
805 hours;) And not planning to stop there:)

Colonel
1st November 2010, 01:49 AM
Oops, mistakenly clicked more than 300 hours, but it's actually 221 hours. Still not a bad effort in four months. About 40% online, 5% campaign mode, 55% racebox (mainly zone).

morfeo378
1st November 2010, 05:39 AM
710 hr, every day I have to play if only for a moment:)

mikrucio
1st November 2010, 08:30 AM
iv just hit 200 hours... and ranked 44 global phantom speed lap.
common guys get those speed lap times in...

www.wipeout.gamerstats.net

I should'nt be ranked this high!

xEik
1st November 2010, 11:50 PM
Almost 30. Oh, the shame. ;)

Storm_FF
2nd November 2010, 01:25 PM
220 hours from summer 2009. or maybe some months before ... 50-55% online. Compared with some of you (most of you) I'm only a novice :redface:

yeldar2097
2nd November 2010, 02:50 PM
Can some more people please get to 700+ hours...I feel like a total addict :P

...oh wait.

Colonel
2nd November 2010, 02:54 PM
Well I'll do my best to get above 300 hours as soon as possible, just to amend my mistake in the poll! 700 though, that may take a while...

kanar
2nd November 2010, 05:04 PM
Can some more people please get to 700+ hours...I feel like a total addict :P

...oh wait.

+1:paperbag

SaturnReturn
2nd November 2010, 10:23 PM
Nah, we can stop any time we want. In fact, I did, but then I started again. Blame kanar for that one.;)

kanar
5th November 2010, 08:39 AM
You have my word Sat, it's definitely the last time I'm trying to bring you all into crazy stories eh eh. I'm living in world of wipeout for too long now, well 3 years next January lol. I mean I'm way too much active there ah ha, I need a break for real this time. Not like I'm fed up of HD & everything no. It's just this whole thing is soo delicious (me speed lapping wth cool music & improving my lines lap after lap, or me racing online wth my friends for the fun, or me racing 1vs1 in the avalon cup near heart attack/adrenalin amplified/just awesome, or me racing for France and playing team working, great fun too). Way too much delicious. Sucking my free time for a while now lol. I don't know how to describe this. It feels like a buddhist thing, the way I'm finding myself meditating in speed lap mode lol. But the monks doesn't have a ps3 in their shaolin temple afaik. I mean it's just a videogame, even if I find it more than outstanding, everything has an end & I can't continue like that. I mean I'm lucky enough to have a job, a wife, an almost good living despite the fkin crisis out there, so better thing is to come back a bit more into real life & use my free time a lil bit more for real things.
So the day of my elimination on the hd cup will be the day of my definitive retirement too. Oh when I say retirement, it's just the whole time sucking stuff like online competitions or event organisation. Of course I'm not going to disappear ah ah. I think I'll always be around this place. But obviously I need to put this fkin Icaras into the garage & lock the door soon. I always had a feeling of unfinished business with the avalon events. There was always someone missing. And it was phantom only, so a lot of people never joined. So I dreamed about a tournament where everyone could participate, & play the way he likes. I think we're about to see that stuff happen. My dream was to share with you all this passion for wipeout HD, and we're about to live the final outcome there. Always thought the zone deserved a competition with epic proportion, in all fairness. So a retirement after seeing the wipeout HD cup & the wipeout HD world Champion, what else?

...Til the next wipeout lol

guillaume
5th November 2010, 11:24 AM
So the day of my elimination on the hd cup will be the day of my definitive retirement too.
But who would have the heart to put you to retirement?
Nice tactics, kanar, nice tactics! ;)

ProblemSolver
5th November 2010, 02:23 PM
@Kanar:
Same over here -- kinda. The game is too addicting! I somehow "stopped"
playing after having set the standing Sebenco Climb Forward and Reverse
ZONE records (around January / February this year), which, to a given point,
have "broken" my pointing fingers due to the sheer intensity of control you
need on the airbrakes by setting such records. If one doesn't believe me, go
beating my Sebenco record (61 / 40). A similar thing holds for normal
Phantom races. The demand on the airbrakes (side-shifting) is quite high.
Not only is the game too addicting, it is also not healthy playing both modes
on a professional level for months. So I stopped racing over last summer to
lessen the demand on my pointing fingers (I need them for typing and coding
as well) and to also gain more time for some other stuff I'm after, which hasn't
changed by now. And this is also the reason why I can't join the WOHD Cup.
I would play way too much over the whole period, and jumping into pro online
play without any training would also hurt my pointing fingers as well. I really
love the idea of the Cup, the teasers and all the stuff, but it isn't the right
time for me, unfortunately. However, I'm not going to stop playing WOHD
altogether, it depends on the situation at hand.

MENGKESHI
5th November 2010, 02:41 PM
About 70 hours for me. I am still in the process of getting truly addicted!!

Temet
5th November 2010, 04:10 PM
F*** me !!!!
Now I understand why everybody kick, no ,DESTROY my ass online!!!
Last week end I was at 99h53 !! :g
I must be 100 now :beer

PS : WOHD is my PS3 game with the highest play time...

yeldar2097
6th November 2010, 04:23 PM
So a retirement after seeing the wipeout HD cup & the wipeout HD world Champion, what else?

*Ahem* EWC2011 *Ahem*

You'll be back :robot