PDA

View Full Version : Daft Punk "Derezzed" Vid for Tron Legacy

Kyonshi
29th October 2010, 12:23 AM
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2473761049/

Exquisitely génial. I just love DP, and specifically Thomas Bangalter's solo work (see Irréversible soundtrack). We got to see some new footage of the movie as well. I just can't wait to see this movie, though i hope they won't screw up this epic story by doing too much out of it.

This will go pronto into my WipEout custom soundtrack. "Fits very well" is the least i could say. :D:+

Nutcase:259
29th October 2010, 11:22 AM
I LOVE DAFT PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have all the albums and some bootlegs like the rex club one and the luis vuitton 2008 bootleg also the alive encore and human after all remix :g, i dont have any T bangs solo work from things like Roule, but i have got most of Guy Mans solo stuf from Le Knight Club ,

ohhhhhhh exciting, i dont care about the film i just want the sound track, :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper

oh i cant see the video but i heard the 30 sec clip on the site , im on ps3 web 'browser' :P
EDIT. seen the trailer. it looks alright, i might watch, but when daft punk appear i might let out screams like a little girl :lol

Darkdrium777
29th October 2010, 05:17 PM
Well damn, now I have to go see this movie more than ever. I hope the story is good.

IndoorSnowStorm
29th October 2010, 07:24 PM
I don't think this movie looks good, to be honest. Sure it may be futuristic and all, but based on the trailer, it looks like every battle and every moment of the movie will be similar. But then again if you've never seen Star Wars before and just the trailers, you would think the movie looks really dull. I'll give the movie a chance, though.

Kyonshi
29th October 2010, 09:32 PM
@Nutcase

Hehe glad you like it! Seems this track is giving you a goddamn reason to bear your nickname: its making you nuts! :D By the way, the whole soundtrack will be made and produced my Daft Punk, if you didnt knew already. :):+ I keep listening to the track, it gives me goosebumps everytime! :P

Here's a good remix of the track, and longer. Kinda puts you in God Mode while doing a barrel roll then straight away Turbo :dizzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJtUKAwJXU

@IndoorSnowStorm

While i'm very excited to see the movie, i'm taking it with cautious mood. The first Tron was a breakthrough in CGI movies back in the time and the story was absolutely outstanding and original. This is one of my all time favorite movie ever. Legacy seems to be much more boombastic and typical Hollywood, infatuated movie with ass-kicking coating but no content. But this is only the trailer. Disney's still producing it, and hopefully they'll follow the spirit of the first movie. I don't know how they will, but they must. Still, this is ****ing awesome and i like the feeling of it :rock

Take also in consideration that the director, Joseph Kosinski, is actually making a remake of The Black Hole, another great 80's sci-fi flick. We probably have a great sci-fi loving director here, who grew up watching those movies, like me. Again, we can hope that he seizes the spirit of those kinda movies and stay faithful to what they've given us in the first place.

Nutcase:259
29th October 2010, 09:42 PM
Hehe i already have the remix ;) and the fake main theme, the Cryda Luv one that everyone at one stage thought was real

you hear the other song 'The game has changed'?

love daft punk, if they do an Alive 2011 i WILL buy tickets, and i will force my way back stage to show them my man love :lol i like how after 2006 they just essentially vanished an now their back, producing for N.E.R.D. an appearing at a phoenix gig (must find that bootleg)

OBH
29th October 2010, 09:53 PM
Love Daft Punk, not massively hopeful of the film (though only cos id hate to be disappointed!!) Should listen to kraddy - No Comply i shared in the music thread, not to dissimilar in my humble opinion :)