PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!

xEik
8th February 2003, 02:36 AM
I almost forgot. The new WipeoutZone forums should have celebrated their first birthday yesterday (February 7th). Maybe some of you can still celebrate in NTSC land (while I'm writting this it's already Saturday in Europe).
I suppose that the server change is the best present they could be given. :D

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

Lance
8th February 2003, 04:11 AM
it's been good.
a very active year.
looking forward to even better
including more racing

AmishRobot
8th February 2003, 05:58 AM
One hour too late! Bummer! Oh, well. Happy Birthday, you non-sentient entity, you. And congrats once more to infox for making the site great, and actually keeping it relevant.

Unfortunately, no more racing for me, for a short while at least. Sold my PS2 the other day for a GameCube. The only thing I kept was my PS1 Wipeout collection, but I need another Playstation now. Ah, I've really been slacking lately, anyway. :(

Lance
8th February 2003, 05:22 PM
GASSSP!!!
you can no longer just play wipeout whenever you feel like it?! mon dieu!! you poor thing. um... you did do it to yourself of course, but still.....
we all make mistakes....

take care... as best you can ;)
poor guy, nuthin but one of those cool gamecubes....

i wish i had one of those

rhys
8th February 2003, 06:58 PM
Happy birthday, wow, only one year, and 300 odd members. well done!!

Mano
9th February 2003, 10:28 AM
Happy B-day!, even though i have been here very little time yet, i have really enjoyed the existance of this forum and this great community.

Synthetic Consciousness
9th February 2003, 10:50 PM
1 down, and here's hoping for many more! :D

Harvai
12th May 2003, 12:49 PM
it's late, but who cares
i really like this place, great work infox!
hopefully i can get my post times right this year!

Piranha Advancements
12th May 2003, 05:38 PM
I hate birthdays but..since it's Wipeoutzone and all things Wipeout,gotta make an exception.

Happy belated birthday.