PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan, FINALLY!!!

kanar
7th October 2010, 08:00 AM
Today I'll do all my best to get my nba 2k11 copy one day before official release. CAN'T wait to finally realise my childhood most cherished dream; play as Michael Jordan, really. Not like with nba street if you guys remember, was fun but NOT realistic. 2k10 was just awesome, and they made something even more awesome, adding his Airness for posterity. Tonight, if everything's ok, I'm going to replay his 10 best games ever. OMG I'm so excited. You see lol, I'm not just a wipeout mofo.

EDIT : Just tested it for 20 mn during my lunch break : Just like a dream. SPOILER ---- MJ kidnaps you as soon as the game starts, he asks you "are you ready?" and you're immediately projected in the middle of the historical 1991 Lakers Vs Bulls NBA FINALS... OMG.

lunar
7th October 2010, 06:41 PM
8) Very big enthusiasm for this :g I love it. Definitely a new aspect to the Wipeout addict. I hope you have a great time :twisted

Z°ⁿε
7th October 2010, 07:22 PM
When i was a kid, i used to dream of "flying" like MJ. I was the best kid in school.. and at the theme park i got 6 baskets in a row, 3 at the "kid distance" and 3 from the "adult distance". I was good. I had a dream, just wanted to tell you i understand your dream :D

triboy
7th October 2010, 07:29 PM
Jordan was in NBA Live 2000 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWStVQHOwTc ;)

My last NBA game that I have played was NBA 2K, I mean 5 on 5, cuz I'm a big fan of Street series. I stop playing in those "realistic" games cuz they were not realistic, unfortunatly... Is something changed since then? I was froze, so don't laught ;)

Beat LA! Beat BIG Three! Go Hornets! ;)

kanar
8th October 2010, 06:15 AM
sadly I didn' have time to go further into the game, only destroyed the 91 Lakers with my beloved MJ eh eh. This is just amazing to control him, ALL his moves are perfect, it's def like a dream. Did you know MJ stopped any collaboration wth videogames studios not cos' of money, but because he was unhappy to see his avatar not realistic enough? I'm sure is happy now, as this 2k11 is outstanding.

DJ Techno
8th October 2010, 10:36 PM
oh then every body can say

Jordon!

jordon on the 3's

Jordon beat Koby!

JABBERJAW
9th October 2010, 01:01 AM
It shouldn't be too hard to beat that lakers team with Byron scott AND James Worthy hurt early in the series. Could have been a much better series otherwise. I actually think the Lakers were better (that year) had they had those guys, but we will never know. It was certainly the end of their dynasty and the beginning of the Bulls. Still think the second three peat bulls were the best though with rodman being a far better player than horace grant.

And as far as kobe/lebron being as good as JORDAN, please! Jordan triple teamed, complete defensive schemes for him, but it still did not matter. Kobe plays exactly like Jordan's B game, and Lebron is allowed 4 steps every time he touches the ball, not to mention he carries the ball on every dribble, and generally acts like a cocky A S S that hasn't won a damn thing, and was actually part of that nba team that lost like 3-4 games in international play (read: horrifying and embarrassing). Anyone with "THE CHOSEN ONE" tattoed across thier back has issues

OH, and Jordan was actually the best defensive player as well, would have shut both of them down.

DJ Techno
9th October 2010, 01:32 AM
you forgot the important golden thing... with jordans time

The DREAM Team!!!!

triboy
26th October 2010, 12:58 PM
It was looong summer, with lots trades and LBJ's soap opera, but nevermind, it's not important now. What's important is, that new season starts today! YEAH BABY!!! Let's the crazy party begin!

Who's gonna be a champ? I think about Miami, don't wanna, but I think they do it.
MVP: Durant. If he will play like in last season, he will get this trophy.

DJ Techno
29th October 2010, 02:02 AM
A Miami Heat fan

Really...