PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout HD PlayStation Plus exclusive?

RidgeTop
6th October 2010, 07:00 AM
I've had the game for a while but I'm asking on behalf of a friend, can you not just purchase the game anymore? Is it only available to PS+ subscribers?

Jav
6th October 2010, 10:06 AM
No, you can still get it like everyone else...PS Store, Games A-Z, W, should be there. Or genre search, race.

Or use the search function, top right.

Dark_Phantom_89
6th October 2010, 06:13 PM
It's no longer free with PS Plus just to let you know. It was only available for the first month, but you can still download it as Jav said.

RidgeTop
6th October 2010, 11:36 PM
I'm guessing both of you are talking about the Europe PSN store. The US store does not have it listed as anything other other than a PS+ offer.

Jav
7th October 2010, 03:30 AM
Are you absolutely sure?

RidgeTop
7th October 2010, 06:02 AM
If it's in the US store I can't find it.

blackwiggle
7th October 2010, 12:56 PM
If true that's the final insult to Wipeout by SCEA.
They have always been the total pricks to Wipeout fans in the USA [No PULSE DLC and starting Advertising in game], and in doing so, by their actions have caused the situation we have now.

Probably had a lot to do with why SL was told not to make anymore DLC after FURY, and by doing that basically cause a lot of SL people to lose their jobs at the beginning of the year.

Rot in hell SCEA :bomb:mad::evil:-:turd:twisted:blarg

kanar
7th October 2010, 02:01 PM
I'm guessing both of you are talking about the Europe PSN store. The US store does not have it listed as anything other other than a PS+ offer.

That's just unbelievable. They erased it from the US store?????? I'll check that tonight through my Canadian account. That's just crazy, and seriously dumbass marketing decision. I'm guessing you can still download PAIN btw. Stupid.

kanar
9th October 2010, 12:49 PM
@ RidgeTop : canadian Ps store (same content as US afaik) = wipeout hd & wipeout hd bundle wth fury available. Did a search by letter (w). So the best game ever is still available in your country. go USA! buy it !