PDA

View Full Version : Well guys it's been real

AspenExcel
25th August 2010, 11:45 PM
Tomorrow I'm off to Boston to start school at the Berklee College of Music. I won't be bringing my PS3 with me so it will be few and far between the times that I am able to play HD again, (on breaks when I'm at home I will have WipEout HD access) so I just wanted to give a formal goodbye to everybody I've met along the way. You all have been great friends and fellow pilots, and I've learned so much racing along side you. I won't be that far as I will still have internet access so WipEoutZone is only a few keystrokes away, but it will certainly be different not being able to race you guys personally.

Special shout-outs to ACE-FLO, Dark_Phantom_89, Woopzilla, yeldar2097, slimjim2097, and ProblemSolver who basically have taught me everything I know about WipEout HD and WipEoutZone. It's been a wild and fun ride the past 8 months of playing, and here's to many more in future.

Godspeed to you all! :D

brainbeat
26th August 2010, 11:48 AM
good bye and good luck, allways a challenge racing u, What type of music do u produce, berklee famous right?
on a side note my wifi died on my router so im stuck offline for a month,

F.E.I.S.A.R
26th August 2010, 12:17 PM
Wish you the best wishes to your studies! It's been great racing with(and against)you. May you excel in your college!

Woopzilla
26th August 2010, 01:35 PM
Taught you stuff? Me? :3

Anyway, good luck... when you become a DnB artist (or whatever you're aspiring to be) remember to send me some free copies to add to my WOHD playlist. :g But then again you're not leaving us for good now, are you? Hurry up back or sneak in a PS3. :3

slimjim
26th August 2010, 02:03 PM
im sure ive not taught anyone anything xD have a good time there mate :rock:rock

Dark_Phantom_89
26th August 2010, 02:07 PM
Had a nice chat with you last night Unc, and was glad that I got to race you before you headed off.

I wish you the best of luck in your studies - can I also request some free albums when you become a music superstar? :P

OBH
26th August 2010, 02:10 PM
been a pleasure :):+

AspenExcel
26th August 2010, 02:24 PM
Yeah guys I forgot to mention I put my full discography up on my website, http://unctuousmusic.com (click the discography link). You'll see there's a nice mix of dance/ambient/down-tempo/chill/industrial type stuff.

Thanks for the wishes, and I'll be online again when I can. :)

Aeroracer
26th August 2010, 03:49 PM
fairwell and best wishes...hope everything turns out just fine for you :)

DreamyElf
26th August 2010, 04:58 PM
we had played many the last months so i hope to play with you some time again :)
take care unc and study hard, studies are way more important than games!
i also must take a break too next month for studies...

Kyonshi
26th August 2010, 05:11 PM
Aaaaarghh! Noooo! North American Team is losing another top dog!!!:frown: I know we didn't play as much as before, but damn it was great to have you among us!

After Iwillbuidaduck, another great promising pilot leaves for a new life. Well i wish that all goes well for you in Boston, dude! I was proud to have such a kick-ass pilot in my team!

On behalf of all team members, it's been an honor Sir! :D:+

Nutcase:259
26th August 2010, 07:05 PM
Pretty sure i raced you the other day :D (i was the one at the back)

Wish you the best
and PS you music is awesome! 'tis real creativity :D :+

ProblemSolver
27th August 2010, 11:18 PM
Yeah I remember our long sessions. You've learnt pretty fast and have become
a very competitive player in the process. Well done, mate! Hope we meet
together someday to test the limit once more! :D

Godspeed! :rock

blackwiggle
28th August 2010, 12:10 AM
Good luck with the music studies, I'm sure we shall see you around the tracks in the future.
It's wipeout, once it's in your blood it doesn't go away.:D

Connavar
30th August 2010, 10:52 AM
Thanks again for the nice races we had!

SaturnReturn
30th August 2010, 11:43 AM
Take care Unc. You were already fast the very first time I played you, but got to the top very quickly.:+

Good luck with your studies.

DJ Techno
7th September 2010, 02:56 AM
Write me a sonata when u get passed the freshman years