PDA

View Full Version : Fake id's (sub acounts)

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 12:07 AM
basically being an xbox player where i have to pay to go online.I have noticed on ps3 that there appears to be a major issue with numerous fake id's, sub accounts second accounts call them what you may..

I am wondering what others players think about these....

ive tried to think why these players have to do this..

these are a few reason i can think of

perhaps they are so popular they sometimes want to be quiet and use a secret id so no one bothers them...

perhaps they lost there account details cos of a hardware/sofeware/forgot issue

perhaps there at a friends house and cant remeber there psn

maybe they just like to go and do transendance again

these perhaps explain maybe 10% of the numerous fake accounts I see on ps3 and these are on xbox too and its understandable but what about the other millions of sub accounts soley on ps3...and im just talking about wipeout hd not any other game..

but on ps3 talking only about wipeout it seems 50% of the accounts are not the players primary accounts..As foxy said it is not hard to work this out when you look at there info....

Darkdrium777
27th July 2010, 12:37 AM
The only outcome of using multiple accounts is spamming the leaderboards with your multiple records under each name.
Whether doing that is voluntary for you or not, I consider it to be a nuisance and as such am against the use of secondary accounts.
Unless it's to prove a point (Sankukay, SOL_2_IS_GLITCHED and others like that.)
But if you are just spamming to spam, you are a spammer.
My opinion. :)

Oh, this statement applies only to those who haven't lost any account data or anything, but willingly create multiple accounts to play WipEout HD.

JABBERJAW
27th July 2010, 12:56 AM
possibly to play a game when you are not good at it yet, then go to your main account for your "real competition". I only have one though I have used my nephews because it was easier at the time before since I was on his ps3

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 01:04 AM
i understand some players have legitimate reasons to have to create a sub account..

spamming the leaderboards is one of them

i like to know who i am playing obviously i do not know all wipeout payers but i do know many players..

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 01:13 AM
Fake id's are bad. They have more negative aspects associated with them than positive ones.

Unless it's to prove a point (Sankukay, SOL_2_IS_GLITCHED and others like that.)

Pirhapac.

blackwiggle
27th July 2010, 01:46 AM
Yeah, but to his credit Pirhapac only created the second account only to draw attention to the fact that Arktuif had used glitches to get those SL times.
One wasn't prepared to own up, so the other made it obvious.

Which makes perfect sense on this occasion.

Why would you spend many hundred of hours getting legitimate top times with your real PSN ID, only to ruin it with a glitch time that you did just to show somebody up?
You wouldn't, you'd make a second ID solely for that purpose.

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 01:48 AM
Bit more than just one person out there doing dodgy times on the record tables.

Darkdrium777
27th July 2010, 02:10 AM
Pirhapac.Yes, and he's probably not done using them. It depends on what happens next.
Unfortunately some players who are very good at the game do stupid things just to appear on top... He shows that others know they did stupid things. :)

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 02:25 AM
Still doesnt give you the right to corrupt the race times on the world records tables.

The only legit times now days are on here on the wipeoutzone forum. Its happened with Wipeout Pulse with the Jaytech and CFW users, and now its happening again with Wipeout HD. Congratulations to those who go out of there way to stuff the records up for there celebrity status.:clap

Darkdrium777
27th July 2010, 03:39 AM
You should talk to those who first started it. They are the malicious ones.
The intent of this demonstration by pirhapac is to show to everyone that they are this malicious. It's not his fault, but unfortunately if he was not doing it I would have. Because the people who are breaking the leaderboards not only cheat on one account, but on many. With pirhapac's demonstration, they have stopped thankfully.
Connavar's ranking site is exempt of these problems because it does not auto-update, which is a blessing given how many "stupid things" you can do in the game.

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 05:48 AM
Pirhapac's method is in the exact same manner as what AkFurtif (so i was told from other French individuals) did, using Fake id's (sub accounts) to corrupt the leaderboards, doesnt matter what the primary cause or the final goal is, its still the same thing, that is corrupting the leaderboards for everyone else, and deterring away newbies into the game.

Pirhapac's behavior doesnt stop other people from using Fake id's (sub accounts) to corrupt the leaderboards, however more endorsing this kinda behavior for attention seeking and instead causing more controversy and ruining the game for the greater majority of players in the community.

Mr Phlanj
27th July 2010, 05:52 AM
FINE!!! I'll stop using my Yeldar account and go back to Mr Phlanj :P

seriously tho i could understand if people want to have a other accounts because most people who i try to add have max anount of friends (mosnt of them WOZoners), so it can be understandable if they want more friends or if they wanty diffrent names for diffrent games, so i think its all situational to the person.

Me, i have ploppy1988 because for resons unknown i couldnt add funds to my wallet as Mr Phlanj.

Edit: i think i have made that yeldar joke before.....

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 06:08 AM
seriously tho i could understand if people want to have a other accounts because most people who i try to add have max anount of friends (mosnt of them WOZoners), so it can be understandable if they want more friends or if they wanty diffrent names for diffrent games, so i think its all situational to the person.

Once apon a time that is what people did use to do here, create a second account with the similar naming to there existing one, for example, "angryhabib", "kanar_is_back", "kigoangelusracer", not being anonymous, to extend there psn friends list beyond the 100people user list that every one account is limited to. This also happened around the same time the SL server bug was out.

leungbok
27th July 2010, 06:14 AM
Still doesnt give you the right to corrupt the race times on the world records tables

The records table was already corrupted !! When he saw other guys (on sol2 like w5lx, philippe1970...) using glitches he decided to create an obvious glitch account to tell them : "hey glitchers, no way that you can be on top that easily, i know your little secret !"
He waited a long time before using his 2nd account for that purpose, hoping that only one or two guys will know and use the glitch... but unfortunately...
And i disagree Kigo, now that there's no possibility of a rank one on some tracks, there's no more glitchers appearing.
i'll be a little off topic, now, but i just want to remind everybody here that Pirahpac discovered (and shared) almost every tricks and technics that helps anyone to be fast on wipeoutHD, he deserves more respect than that, IMO !
About ruining the game for the whole community, i still see some hardcore fans trying to improve their times (SL/TT challenge of Dark_phantom89 contributes :)), even on the known glitched tracks :+
Some guy : Kieran-in-july polluted the multiplayer table during avalon ! Do you know his primary account ? ;)

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 06:28 AM
So because the tables are already corrupted leungbok you endorse the behavior of corrupting the leaderboards some more? Or you just defending a fellow Frenchman? Its like Global warming, oh half the ozone layer is already gone its 2010, doesnt matter lets stuff it up some more since it is already partially stuffed up already.

Doesnt take blind Fredy to figure out who KieraninJuly was leungbok, was me using another PS3 to join the last avalon session, i did mention that in the Avalon Lounge multiple times, and KIGO1987 wasnt the primary account on that PS3 since it wasnt mine. Smartarse ;)

leungbok
27th July 2010, 07:35 AM
Bye from my friend lists ! ;)

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 07:38 AM
Fine with me mate ;)

btw getting a bit off topic arent you.

blackwiggle
27th July 2010, 07:55 AM
Well just to get back on topic before this thread explodes into a slanging match.

What if you got a PS3 when you were 12 and named your PSN ID "FluffyPuff01" for instance, now your "FuffyPuff01" PSN ID is well known on the Hanna Montana online records but it's been a few years now and your 15, and your gaming diet has gradually changed to Killzone or Medal of Honor etc.
You can't honestly start a FluffyPuff clan and nobody wants a SGT FluffyPuff in their platoon, it would just sound ridiculous over headsets in the heat of battle with things like, FluffyPuff take point or FluffyPuff take my rear.

Your going to want to change your 12 year old cutesy name to suit your new 15 year old [goth probably :P] persona.
Thankfully it's easy with the PSN.
That's a bit of a warped "Out There" example, but you get the idea.

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 08:10 AM
With the amount of weird PSN ids out there. Most people CBB changing there first original account name, since they have grown up and gotten use to it over time.

Fluffypuff is a bit of a poncy psn name to have :lol original for the person who made it:)

blackwiggle
27th July 2010, 08:19 AM
I had just been sent a email with a photo of H.R.Puff N stuff in it and FluffyPuff was just a corruption of that image.:D
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063907/

Darkdrium777
27th July 2010, 08:38 AM
So because the tables are already corrupted leungbok you endorse the behavior of corrupting the leaderboards some more?So you would rather have the cheaters not exposed? Ak_Furtif glitched on two accounts, but tried to hide it to stay on top of everyone. You would have had no idea if nobody had told you.
Or is it just because it's pirhapac :p

But yeah, that's my problem with duplicate accounts. Too easy to abuse, and if you're good and know the tricks, very easy to get world records on those leaderboards which aren't even moderated anymore I'm sure unfortunately :( There should have been some other control like IP logging or PS3 MAC address or something for better control. Though that would mean there would only be one player allowed per PS3 on the leaderboard, probably too restrictive (even though in truth there's probably not more than one player of WipEout HD per PS3 ;))
However I have to ask a question: why are they so important when we have Connavar's site which is basically the same but without corruption?

leungbok
27th July 2010, 08:49 AM
However I have to ask a question: why are they so important when we have Connavar's site which is basically the same but without corruption?

A good point here ! :+

But i can understand the concern of players with top spots on the official rankings when they see some alt accounts or glitchers.

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 08:49 AM
I tell you what i dont want to see Darkdrium777 is cheating elitist pigs out there ruining the game for everyone else, and destroying the integrity of the Wipeout franchise, and there is way more than just one person out there. What ive learned from you frenchies over the past two and a half years is that your congregation is a very secretive group. Ive only have heard one side of this story, leungbok bitchin about AkFurtif, Kaori bitchin about AkFurtif, Pirhapac bitchin about AkFurtif and you bitchin about AkFurtif. I wouldnt mind hearing this guys side of the story. Maybe if he knows how to use google translator he should come here on this very thread and explain this side of the story. As ive said earlier on in this thread adding glitched times via sub accounts or any accounts onto a leaderboard is still a crime, no matter what the excuse is.

kaori
27th July 2010, 08:58 AM
Oh yes frenchies are a secretive connexion... who share a lot of tips and videos with lot of people !
Nothing to add.

And for AkFurtif, after we just asked him for some speed lap videos, this guy told us he isn't french, and he hates french people.
He's a miserable guy who live in our atrocious country.
But he is able to go on holiday in other countries, and he was still back in our sectarian nation that he hates.

Dark_Phantom_89
27th July 2010, 09:03 AM
Not a fan of 2nd accounts myself. They completely spoil the leaderboards and ruin chances for other people to get high ranking times.

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 09:13 AM
100% agreed there DP. Thats what ive being saying all the time in this thread.

Oh yes frenchies are a secretive connexion... who share a lot of tips and videos with lot of people !
Nothing to add.

And for AkFurtif, after we just asked him for some speed lap videos, this guy told us he isn't french, and he hates french people.
He's a miserable guy who live in our atrocious country.
But he is able to go on holiday in other countries, and he was still back in our sectarian nation that he hates.

Bloody, bloody, good thing you where quick to edit your post there kaori.

Never said you folk where a secretive connection, i said congregation.

I still wouldnt mind hearing from this guy from his own mouth and his own writing as ive completely lost trust in the majority of the French community. Bloody shame tbh, was good for a year and a half.

kaori
27th July 2010, 09:22 AM
I haven't change the spirit of my messages, just revised spelling and grammar.
Ok, so you said congregation like Freemasonry ?

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 09:25 AM
A congregation of people kaori is a gathering of people.

leungbok
27th July 2010, 09:26 AM
who share a lot of tips and videos with lot of people !

Not sure atm that new one will be released ! :?

kaori
27th July 2010, 09:31 AM
A congregation of people kaori is a gathering of people.

:rolleyes: so we are all in a congregation here, WipEout Zone... french congregation is like italian congregation, or dutch congregation, or polish congregation... a small branch of the tree.

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 09:37 AM
OMFG kaori. Christ almighty:rolleyes:. A congregation is a congregation, a group of people gathering, yes wz is a congregation of people, and wa is a congregation of people. There are congregations of people all over the planet in different areas FFS :brickwall

KGB
27th July 2010, 09:46 AM
I can't believe this conversation has started up again, it must of been brought up about 10 times.

Honestly who gives a ****. Speaking for myself, as far as I can remember, I bought my PS3 with my own money, so I think I can do whatever I want with it. I could create a second, third and forth account. I would be well within my rights to stick it up my arse if I felt like it :rock. What is it that people dislike about it, the deceit, the sneakiness, are people really still mortally offended by something that was happening from day one (which is nearly 2 years ago). Why bring it up over and over again.

kaori
27th July 2010, 09:48 AM
Kigo, you said "your (frenchies) congregation is a very secretive group", I wrote "frenchies are a secretive connexion"...
First you told it's not the same, and then you showed me the opposite :?

leungbok
27th July 2010, 09:52 AM
I can't believe this conversation has started up again, it must of been brought up about 10 times.

Honestly who gives a ****. Speaking for myself, as far as I can remember, I bought my PS3 with my own money, so I think I can do whatever I want with it. I could create a second, third and forth account. I would be well within my rights to stick it up my arse if I felt like it :rock. What is it that people dislike about it, the deceit, the sneakiness, are people really still mortally offended by something that was happening from day one (which is nearly 2 years ago). Why bring it up over and over again.

:+:+:+

"why bring it up over and over again" ? guess ! ;)

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 10:00 AM
Kigo, you said "your (frenchies) congregation is a very secretive group", I wrote "frenchies are a secretive connexion"...
First you told it's not the same, and then you showed me the opposite :?

you using google translator or something?

kaori
27th July 2010, 10:43 AM
My brain, then Google just for some words.

Wotan
27th July 2010, 11:00 AM
I have something to admit to you ... i'm chuck norris , it was me with my sub-acount :pirate .

:P

TarquinFarqhuar
27th July 2010, 11:20 AM
Well said kgb1971.. I'll second that! :+

Danterich
27th July 2010, 11:21 AM
Do you remember the times when several PSN-IDs were blocked to access the wipeoutHD-servers?

During that time i was Danterich_clone

Temet
27th July 2010, 11:30 AM
On topic please ...
I can't vote because I don't like to say "it's good", or "it's bad".
I find it bad, which mean it's my opinion.
I don't like what we call with some wipers "ninja accounts" ... I was online once in a room and a Japonese Level 1 went in... he killed us all !!! They I got a message from PSN saying "Hi David!". WTF??!! It was currently one of my best Wipe-mates.
So, I don't like it, imagine a beginer playing a level 1 wiper and get lapped. The guys cries, smash his TV with the Dualshock (awful controller... I mean, my dream is to smash it in the face of the engineer who conceived it)... and eventually jumps through the window. And we can't be sure he lives ground-floor...

mic-dk
27th July 2010, 11:34 AM
I have something to admit to you ... i'm chuck norris , it was me with my sub-acount :pirate .

Chuck Norris makes everyone a sub-account!
sorry - to hard to resist!

Oh and +1 KGB.

UB3R~JKP
27th July 2010, 12:56 PM
Just made a sub-account "Buzz--Lightyear" For a lol for racing games with a bro going "Woody--The--Cowboy" Not relevant to the convo but just thought I'd tell you this? :lol

Yeah, sub-accounts are good in my book because it's like in an arcade, if you take up the whole leaderboard by one name, it's fun picking them off each one-by-one but of course if you don't know it's the same person that would be a problem!

stinkleroy
27th July 2010, 01:14 PM
KGB you crack me up! ;) +1 to everything you said.

Wotan - I knew it was you!! But that was an awesomely funny avalon moment, so thank you for giving us a great laugh ;)

Seriously the levels of utter stupidity and animosity shown by some on these forums now truly is upsetting :( FFS.....let it go, and use connavars site for up to date records. We ALL know the boards have been broken for eons.

yeldar2097
27th July 2010, 01:25 PM

+10 Good times :g

... I mean, my dream is to smash it in the face of the engineer who conceived it)... and eventually jumps through the window. And we can't be sure he lives ground-floor...

+100 megalol

...AkFurtif... I wouldnt mind hearing this guys side of the story.

I did get his side of the story. A while ago he deleted pretty much everyone else from his PSN list (actually sent me a message telling me that). When I went away in March he hadn't been online for 40 or so days and the SL leaderboards were pretty much in tact. When I got back I noticed some slightly shady looking SL times.
The main example of this was on Talon's Junction Forward SL. Less than 24 hrs after G-Superpilot had set a new WR, AkFurtif had set one just ahead of his. Only difference was, he'd missed 6 Speedpads. If you spare it some thought you'll know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get that sort of time by missing Speedpads, even if you did find some extra BRs (which is highly doubtful since TJ doens't really have that many conceivable opportunities).
Anyway, I sent him a message on PSN asking (in earnest) what technique he had used to beat the time without the speed pads. To all intents and purposes I got: Standard method, 1BR with the boost after the mag-loop.
I'm sorry but that's just balls :-
It was then I realised that all over the shop he'd done the same thing: It's not hard to massively glitch a track and then slow down at the end to make it look like you're being legit.

It's a massive shame really because most of us know that AkFurtif was one of the best speed lappers out there. At one point he held pretty much every record. Not sure what inspired him to resort to cheap tactics to stay on top, it's not like he needed them to stay there.

Anyway that's just a little clarification of what went down.

Sub accounts aren't great for the community in general we all know that...
But neither is using your main account to fake things that you've done, then use a sub-account to fake things even more in an attempt to persuade your peers that what you did on your main account was legitimate -_-

Having said that, I'm not really bothered and neither should you be. Enjoy the game for what it is and let everyone else **** about with it if they want to. You could always just ignore them ;)

ACE-FLO
27th July 2010, 01:29 PM
LOL, Uber, :+ ironically quite true...

Firstly, I'd like to have seen more options in the poll, i would have like to to have voted "I have a fake id and here's my reason" because i have a fake id and here's my reason...

I got too many bloody friends :D They know who they are racing... And if they don't I tell them first before I start off.

OK - now something quite strange :? Recently, Myself a group of pilots tries a little experimet. We all agreed to race under brand new duplicate accounts in an invite only room - venom and flash only, where the most messed up records appear. And to do it GREEN stlye, and we did this over 12 races. We then compared our times with our normal accounts and the results were astonishing. My new account had managed to hit the top 20's in 4 or 5 races LOL, and in comparison, ACE-FLO was hovering around the 190 - 250 mark on the same tracks LOL... Needless to say, the proof was i the pudding that night, and we all got into a chat room and had a good old bitch n moan about th leaderboards :?

So, here's my conclusion. As many have mentioned in this thread before - the leaderbaords were effed from day one, and they can be compromised at any time, by anyone, using a variety of questionable methods. You all agree to this, and so do I. You Kigo, Leungbok, DD777 and everyone else agree with this.

But Kigo made a valid point people, when he said just because the leaderboards are effed, it doesnt mean we got the right to go and eff them up beyond beleif...

KGB makes a valid point too - he bought his PS3 with his own hard earnt cash - if he wants to make 150 accoutns and create havoc then stick the PS3 up his rectum whilst doing a horse stance - I'd say "youtube it please| - i'd like to see thaat!" :D i'm drifting though...

... I race under a few different accounts, mainly because when I race as ACE, i get the world and her inlaws inviting into races and chatrooms everywhere, when all I sometimes want is too race and smoke weed quietly in my room. so for me, it about racing incognito sometimes. However, all my regular buds, know of my "other accounts" and these races are mainly filled up with other faster pilots than myself anyway, so nothing to fear there ;)

For the record, my other accounts are Killer_LoopZ and FEERSUM__ENDJINN... now that i've told you this, i gotta bloody create a new one don't I? :D

Fianl word people - for the record, I say don't create accounts to abuse the tables. I never went into a noob basher race to get a top time - coz I never got top times anyway LOOL - so the proof is in the pudding when you see the FEERSUM__ENDJINN records in multiplayer venom and flash... I'm not saying I won the boards, but in that short session of GREEN races - a handful of top 20 times were achieved with this account... Point proven, I wont race the green way again, as I don't feel comfortable with it.

If you do create accounts, make sure you got enough friends to warrant it, and damn - be fair with your use of your other alter-ego, things can get crazy :D

Temet
27th July 2010, 01:38 PM
Ace, there was a topic created to hunt the Green League, votes where MASSIVELY to let it live in peace.
You asked for a vote, you had a result, now let's move on and keep on topic :nod

ACE-FLO
27th July 2010, 02:21 PM
Hey, it is still on topic my good and dear friend, Temet ;)

yeldar2097
27th July 2010, 02:24 PM
My fake I.D. says my name is James Dawson and I was born in 1989 :nod

Suck my fake balls United States, I'm 21 now, you lose!

/sorry what?

ACE-FLO
27th July 2010, 02:28 PM
^ Oh schit man, James Dawson wtf? :D :eek you kill me mate :+ hahahahahaaaa

leungbok
27th July 2010, 04:01 PM
Mic-dk, cat, yeldar, wotan :+ :clap

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 04:22 PM
Sub accounts aren't great for the community in general we all know that...
But neither is using your main account to fake things that you've done, then use a sub-account to fake things even more in an attempt to persuade your peers that what you did on your main account was legitimate -_-

Having said that, I'm not really bothered and neither should you be. Enjoy the game for what it is and let everyone else **** about with it if they want to. You could always just ignore them ;)

True there. I agreed there also. That first line there sums up my opinions. Using your primary account for similar things isnt good as well, just as bad as doing it with a secondary, fake id account.

Overall it doesnt really bother me, does irritates me a little bit yes, it does buggerize things around for other people out there attempting to join the game, much later after the the release of HD. I do enjoy the game, i do so whenever ive got new tunes ive put on the PS3 HDD ive go straight into WOHD and do some elite phantom races or elite phantom eliminator races and have a listen to them.

AG-wolf
27th July 2010, 04:38 PM
You need to remember, a lot of this is specifically regarding the effects on Alt-accounts on Wipeout HD..

I'm coming from Jade's point of view, the 360, where alternate Live accounts are rarely found except for offline game modes (Silver Live account = $0.00). There's one 360 game I play which is almost entirely time-attack related, and the top 100 slots on the leader board are clogged with multiple iterations of the same account name and everything (Marble-Blast Ultra)... so it pretty much can happen with any game that has a specific following...

I think it's kinda silly, to be honest, but everyone plays games with different priorities.

KIGO1987
27th July 2010, 04:49 PM
Wouldnt be that common and near as common to that on the PSN AG-Wolf, since the PSN is a free service (unless your a plus subscriber now). Having to pay to access the LIVE feature on the 360 would deter people away from having more than one online user account i would assume.

But from what you have just mentioned this kinda behavior runs all over the place on either format as you just mentioned with the Marble-Blast Ultra user.

DreamyElf
27th July 2010, 05:25 PM
well, since Sony can't do anything to prevent you from creating multiple psn id's then i guess you are free to do it.
everyone has different reasons to create other accounts as mentioned on previous posts.

personally this is my 2nd id. i had another for 2 months but i wanted to change the name and since there isn't such an option i created my current one.
i never used the old one again but i still have it on my ps3 because i bought wipeout with it so i can't delete it.
i don't think i did any harm to anyone by creating a new id.
my times with the other id were rubbish anyway... lol

KGB
27th July 2010, 06:26 PM
Where is that rep system when you need it :)?

Now that I'm thinking about it who was kaleidoscope45 (something like that) for the record. I have my ideas but have never been sure?

The reason I have multiple accounts anyway are for the different PSN stores. At the time they had better stuff on them than the Euro one.

leungbok
27th July 2010, 06:38 PM
yes i did that too ! Primary reason was to download the 3 ad hoc party applies :D

SaturnReturn
27th July 2010, 06:43 PM
Seriously the levels of utter stupidity and animosity shown by some on these forums now truly is upsetting :(

True! Not to mention frustrating, time consuming and futile, given that it just goes round in circles.:rolleyes:

On topic - I have a second account. I didn't create it for WipEout at all. I think I only used it once or twice when racing online just to see if it made any difference, i.e. if people I knew would shoot me less. Didn't! Still got pwned.

As for the others stuff - don't care and haven't looked at the official records in months.

SaturnReturn
27th July 2010, 06:54 PM
If someone is no longer a member of this forum, then there's no reason to be constantly bringing up their name on this forum, especially in a negative way. They can't defend their actions or opinions so it's just out of order. If people keep doing this, and constantly try and derail threads and cause arguments by doing so, then they'll get what's coming to them.

So, that's why KIGO's now suspended, and before anyone moans at me, if I hadn't been pretty darn patient, it would have happened at least a week ago.

I'm also getting tired of people refusing to let stuff go and thereby perpetuating arguments/off-topic-ness. So it's best for everyone to bear that in mind.

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 08:19 PM

Well i give a ****

Yes KGB your 100% right...you did buy your ps3 with your own money and you can do what you want. You can make up as many accounts as you want.
You can spam the leader board. Send abusive messages anonymously to players who thought you were their friends you can hang out in beginner rooms and hunt out new players to boost your ego and put them off playing the game and help kill it. Never worry about your reputation as a player cos your losses go onto the secret account no one knew you had. After all there’s no law against it, it is your right...but it’s still so wrong...

Now

please please don’t at any moment think i am saying you do this because i am not.im just talking about your comment and that can do, isn’t always the right way in some circumstances. So don’t take offence as i am not insulting you in anyway...im sure you are a very nice man in all ways:)

My personal opinion of fake ids is...

Fake ids are good, when used for good reasons like what many members have said in this thread such as shopping in other stores. Friend lists,privacy etc.

Shame though that some fake id's are being abused for bad reasons such as

Spamming the boards

It doesn’t matter that we know the boards are broken and we have our own special site we can put our times onto.dosnt make any difference to the players who don’t belong to this forum who are unaware and do think the board is good..i did myself until last week when yeldar told me to go to the real site to check times. It’s not fair if a few elites swamp the top 100 with multiple times and outsiders never get a look-in.
Nothing stopping them of course as they can do what they want. But it’s still wrong

Pretending to be a beginner

Hanging out in beginner rooms with your low rank account with the intention of lapping and blowing beginners off the track for fun while pretending to be a novice...
Anyone who says this is ok needs is wrong
It’s like ACMilan dressing up in a kids strip and playing a school football team pretending they are kids themselves...
How does the beginner feel...probally angry...maybe upset..dissillusioned...who knows...but for sure they will not be happy...this activity helps kill off good games ive seen it happen before and I will see it again.it may be a way of life but its totally wrong

Making fake id's that could be mistaken for someone else...
Like for example yeldar2096
And then go around sending nasty messages or acting in a bad way and cause issues for the real person

Fake ids used to send nasty messages to players anomalously with no comeback
Fake id’s used by one person to create a group bullying illusion to a lone player...

reasons why this site forbids seconds accounts as it opens up methods of abuse.

There are probably other abuses of fake ids that i missed

Problem is just because you can do it doesn’t make it right...
this is a big issue on ps3 and ruins many players fun..shame that some players idea of fun is to ensure other are having none..

KGB
27th July 2010, 08:39 PM
You have been going on about this for about a year now Jasmin, has someone done all this to you? I doubt it. There really is more important things in life than a Wipeout leaderboard.

I shall delete them all forthwith for your satisfaction.

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 08:56 PM
yes i was hustled when i was a beginner by noob hunters using fake id's.i think most players have had negative experiences caused by others....

the leaderboard was one of many examples of players behaviours that i used.. this debate isnt about leaderboards solely its about fake id's good/bad/reasons

to me im not to bothered as i will never get to the top as i simply dont play enough..but it dosent make it right..

as for deleting your own record for me...well its up to you..as i never even asked you too..i just expressed an opinion of the plus/minus of id's..

yes there are more important things to life than playing video games but it dosnt mean people cant have an opinion about them..be it good/bad/niether...:)

i would like to see a privacy option on ps3 like on xbox where you can appear offline..good for when u need to chill

i would like it so all second accounts show the primary account they were created from..that way players can do what they want but would then be held accountable for there action if they were to be brought into question..
such as harrasment or bulling or other unsocial actions..

leungbok
27th July 2010, 09:22 PM
yes i was hustled when i was a beginner by noob hunters using fake id's

Then it was a good motivation for improving your skills and make those guys feeling like noobs at their turn !

i would like it so all second accounts show the primary account they were created from..that way players can do what they want but would then be held accountable for there action if they were to be brought into question..
such as harrasment or bulling or other unsocial actions..
Yeah but that's about individual freedom, some can use that for bad reason and other for good. I simply don't like when someone, or some society/organisation wants to know all my private activities.
It belong to the responsibility of each one to act with morality or not, not to a restrictive rule !

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 09:30 PM
i agree with you too leung...i value freedom and privacy im just throwing ideas in wondering what if...
its just a shame some people just abuse things and spoil others fun

and yes the noob hunter motivated me to improve..

brummpahh
27th July 2010, 09:50 PM
i voted "bad" simply because i encountered
more negative fakes than good/necessary ones.
Recently i got the impression, that there are
often more fakes on the track than regular players.
That makes me enter noobie rooms and gives me
some exitement in exspectation, that there's one/some
of them. At least one amusing aspect of it :-)

What i really like are the funny ones...lol,
some have a good humor about their ID's :rock
This would fill a new thread easily: best fake ID award

mdhay
27th July 2010, 10:48 PM
You have been going on about this for about a year now Jasmin, has someone done all this to you? I doubt it. There really is more important things in life than a Wipeout leaderboard.

Proof of this topic's redundancy right here.

Honestly, most of those that are getting so concerned about leaderboard corrpution, you really need to look out your window, unless you've blocked out the light so you can sleep upside down or something.

I like to think that's not often I speak my mind, but some of you seriously should go outside sometime, you guys are acting like getting a better time is doing something productive in your life, even though you guys should be able to see that it wouldn't. evar. Jasmin, you shouldn't even have made this thread. Sorry to say it, but it's true. Everything is being made worse recently, and banning people when from what I see as a simple expression of opinion and calling others out on faking times with duplicate accounts because your sense of justice has been perverted by people exploiting their free will on their console is immature, pointless and a waste of your time.

I mean, so what? somebody has made the leaderboards borken. Your times don't look good anymore. So what? Move on, isn't there something more pressing you can do with your time?

Of course, I don't mean to offend, and I apologize whole heartedly for any and all offence that the above cauess, but it needs saying.

UB3R~JKP
27th July 2010, 11:01 PM
Let me get this ****ing straight for a second, Are you two (KGB and Mdhay) really slating J-J Because s/he wants a game s/he plays to be fair and square in terms of the leaderboard. Are YOU slating J-J because s/he wants the game she plays to be working at optimum way. If you are that's serious Bull****, I bloody give a damn and I don't come anywhere NEAR the top of leaderboards, if i'm playing a game I don't want it to be corrupt and crap, how would you like it if every single game you played was corrupt in every way possible, players cheating, ranks haked, leaderboards destroyed all on a game you pay your hard ****ing earned cash to play? That's an absolute monstrosity of an attitude to have, to say that because someone wants to enjoy their game the right way and test their mettle gaianst the world and then turn round and say "there's other things in life accept wipeout, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" Seriously, you really need to look at that stupid statement again 'cuase it's an absolute joke. So, we've not to care if things get unfair, just sit down and say "Oh well, it's not as if it matters, i mean I DID pay for this game, and who plays games to be better than people anyway" Turns out just about 98%of every human being do things in life in order to best others/be the best they can be and most importantly make sure they gave it their all. How can you say that you've gave it your all when Things like Green league, leaderboard hacked scores distort your time? L-u-d-o-c-r-i-s

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 11:01 PM
@mhday

the thread is about the plus and minus of sub accounts..
theirs been the positive points made on sub accounts
and negative points made on abuse of sub accounts
the leaderboard was just one example from the many negative and positive aspects.this thread is not about leaderboards its about all aspects of sub accounts..good or negative..
:nod

mdhay
27th July 2010, 11:07 PM
Uber, I'm not. The last thing I would do. I'm saying that this thread seems to have made everything worse on the forum. And I am very against green league. Hell, I'm against multiplayer on HD. I wouldn't try stopping anyone from playing it, I'm just speaking my mind, because what's been happening lately has really shook me in regards to both.

UB3R~JKP
27th July 2010, 11:10 PM
Ah, I see xD, but i'm referring to your comment that WipEout leaderboards don't mean anything, but in reality...it should, for the reasons I mentioned :)

Plus, I don't think this forum (or any forum) is not interesting without some sort of debate, I love this place but It seems really clamped down in terms of getting opinions across, for example not being able to get your voice across if it brings up past realtions and sorts. Dismissing valid points because it is a "game" J-J was wondering if Fake IDs were an annoyance and what's the point of keeping it to herself?

mdhay
27th July 2010, 11:16 PM
I see that, but the way of going about that needs a serious looking at. Low blows, bans and finger pointing are not the way forward to fix it, are they? :)

UB3R~JKP
27th July 2010, 11:20 PM
Of course not...but none of them has taken part in this thread? :) Well, not that I am aware of anyway, I was just saying that The Fake IDs matter is a foundation for a good disscussion and has been thus far, but I personally didn't beleive that the "just a game" argument was valid,:nod, we all have different views so who knows eh?

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 11:23 PM
well...mhday

i can t speak for the other player comments...which strayed off topic in a way from whats this thread was about..

but my comments were either positive which everyone should really be ok with
or negative which i hoped most people should be ok with as they involved abuse of other players and makes the game not so good to some unfortunate players.
tbo my first post was 100% positve and asking for others opinion only after 7 pages did i put my pennys worth in..

obviously abuse of second accounts appear to be ok in some players books as they pull sentences out of context from this thread to defend themselves by saying things like its not important or this is going on for too long ..well why reply if its not important i say...:) and also who was pointing a finger at them in the first place......no body was...

SaturnReturn
27th July 2010, 11:25 PM
Erm, who was it that provided an option in the poll for 'Fake ids are of no importance'? I would have though that kind of invites people to express that opinion.

UB3R~JKP
27th July 2010, 11:31 PM
All that really means is "there's no reason to comment on the matter" If it's not important to you what's the point of getting involved in the debate, it would be like Scotland jumping in on an debate between Wles and England. Not saying you CAN'T as such, just that it would be really no relevance to the debate

Darkdrium777
27th July 2010, 11:42 PM
If anything, Fake IDs are bad because they cause exactly this kind of situation!
It's very easy to go too far with the rules in this forum and then stuff happens.

I don't want to be the guy who says "let's forget about all of that" but if this will continue I will. Let's return to playing the game, unfortunately leaderboards are how they are right now by involuntary and sometimes voluntary actions, and we can't do anything about it. Probably SL cannot do anything now either (If you can do something please say so, I'm sure many will have things to say.)
However what we can do something about is the lack of respect some show when they use secondary accounts (If what jasmin said is true.) To those people, my message is this: stop it immediately. It's frankly juvenile and destroys the community here. Stop noob stomping, its not fun for them. Stop being abusive, it's really immature.

Aeroracer
27th July 2010, 11:47 PM
:+ :+ :+

well said..

and if it happens the thread was worth it...:)

ACE-FLO
28th July 2010, 12:25 AM
oh, The thread is apersonal favourite of mine, great topic. For the record, I voted Fake ID's are good :D What? don't look at me guys? I got a few myself and I've even conducted my own social experiments with them - the findings of which will astonish all of you, but for the sake of keeping on topic, I won't talk about it here.

Uber_JKP makes a valid point, leaderboards matter, and they matter the most to new players. We all know this. Jasmin also proved this with her own personal experience. If you choose to ignore the leaderboards for whatever reason, then it is personal choice, and a minority choice. In a racing game, leaderboards do matter, be it ridge racer, formula1, blur or wipeout hd fury... One can play the game, have fun doing so, and try get a good time to boot - but the actions of some of these NOOB bashers have compromised the longevity of the format for the noobs themselves, they'll get put off when they feel like they are being hunted for sprot on an AG-track :/ it aint funny

You know, it wouldn't matter much if knew for sure that we were gonna get a new wipEout game in future, coz then we could all hope and bitch that they can fix this and that, this time round... but nope! We are not getting a new wipEout, so we need to make this unviers grow, by encouraging these noobs to practive, give them some pointers now and then - invite them into your duplicate accounts friendlist so you can help them a little... do it fairly, make the game popular so they brag to their friends that wipEout is a GREAT game with GREAT people playing it... maybe then, the activity on the servers will prove to SONY that it is indeed in their interests to warrant the production of a new wipEout title, maybe - just maybe.

Ok, yah, I'm stoned! but that doesn't lessen my opinion - this is how I truly feel :)

leungbok
28th July 2010, 07:45 AM
Let's return to playing the game

Best advice since ages ! :+

SaturnReturn
28th July 2010, 07:03 PM
All that really means is "there's no reason to comment on the matter" etc

Fine, except for the following:

1. The vote is anonymous, so anyone who wants people to know which option they chose would have to comment.

2. Having the option there can easily be considered to imply that the option is a valid response that the OP is interested in, so IMO, it's still a clear invitation to comment.

3. The options are extremely limited and are unlikely to portray anyone's complete sentiment.

I guess one moral of this thread would be to think about poll options a bit more carefully, or recognise the limits of the option just don't use it at all.

EDIT: I was wrong, this particular vote is not anonymous, so ignore the first point there.

Darkdrium777
28th July 2010, 08:31 PM
You mean not anonymous.

I agree though, even if the poll includes all options necessary I find it best to expand on your vote with an explanation. If people want to know your real actual position, it's best to explain it yourself than just let yourself be categorized by a short sentence that you may agree with only in part.

Xavier
29th July 2010, 05:46 PM
Sub accounts? Emphatically against.

When I crack the top 1000 or top 100 (I'll never be a WR holder), it's really rewarding. Rewarding to know that there are less than 100 (or whatever number) players who are still better than I am.

With sub accounts, I have no idea how many are fakes. Sub accounts prevent rising newbs from seeing the true extent of their progress.

NO to sub-accounts.

Colonel
3rd December 2011, 06:19 PM
I know this thread has been dead for a long time but I recently started a second account so I thought this would be the place to mention it.

I've been against them in the past but for too long now my PSN friends list has been full, and I'd like to add more people, or let them add me. So I started a new PSN account under the name Erik_Ponti.

Now I'm hardly going to be setting any WRs anyway, but just in case the PSN leaderboards are ever fixed, this account will be reserved for when I am either drunk, have friends round and am messing about, or when I'm doing Eliminator / Zone Battle. That way any lucky top 20 times I manage to get will be acheived with my main account.

Sounds a bit pointless I know, but it's enabled me to add a few people, and doing the HD Trophy vids made me want to get transcendence again.

So there you go, I feel better for getting it off my chest, means I don't feel like I'm hiding anything now.

If anyone else feels like sharing their alternate IDs, go ahead. There are plenty of you out there ;)

Dark_Phantom_89
3rd December 2011, 06:43 PM
What's the rationale behind that name Col? Just curious that's all, as it's not one that I'm familiar with.

FirstDave
3rd December 2011, 07:09 PM
As i play a guitar know of such a person who is a lead guitarist :guitar and vocalist. Turkish i think.Is it it him ?

Dave.:)

Olivario
3rd December 2011, 07:38 PM
Well, actually I created a new account a week ago (the only one I have apart from oliver_fighter7), just to have my university mates added there.
The name is FernandoAlphonso.

I was wondering if I should post it, cause anyway I'm almost sure I will never play Wipeout with that account, and if I do someday I would only play online races. So, if some day you see a guy called like that, it's me :cowboy

Colonel
4th December 2011, 08:09 AM
What's the rationale behind that name Col? Just curious that's all, as it's not one that I'm familiar with.

He's the main character in one of my favourite films, a Swedish film called Evil (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338309/). One of my favourite fictional characters :)

Oryx Crake
4th December 2011, 08:24 AM
I feel I should've known that one given the size of the swedish film industry but that one passed me by entirely XD.

Interesting film none the less but the book kinda rubbed me the wrong way I must admit.

D_1998_BR
5th December 2011, 01:15 PM
I don't care about someone using a fake account or not (unless they bother me).I,myself,do use an fake ID!

Calm down guys,I use it because my primary account get's too many messages asking to do Bling Brigade and I'm tired of that...My 2nd account is bar100lona...

There is a guy that is (obviously) using an fake account...I got pwnt by him yesterday,his name is MagicPIay (WizardPlay ripoff?).He got a portugal flag and is a level 6 player.He's INSANE! Barely any misses,does epic barrel rolls (learned much from him) and seems to get the item he wants whenever he wants.Not sure who he really is,but he's an awesome pilot.

Tank_Driver is another fake account (i think).He's as tough as MagicPIay,even being a level 17...Many people fell for him,although i won once and he won once (I wonder when's gonna be the match that's gonna decide it all lol).

If you guys want to find them,I've often seem them in Flash and Rapier races.Anybody up to stop their winning spree?

Colonel
5th December 2011, 02:06 PM
I raced Tank_Driver last week and yes they were very quick. Phantom room I think.

Oh and Oryx, I haven't read the book obviously, but how did it you up the wrong way?

Oryx Crake
5th December 2011, 02:45 PM
Actually D the problem is mostly centered around leader boards. if you have one person with three accounts taking up space on the leader boards that is annoying.

Not that it is exactly fun to see fake names when you're playing but that doesnt matter so terribly.

and Col well it has to do with the writing style of the writer... it how should I put it... it's kind of has that hard man besserwisser sort of over bearing and pompous flair too it. Not that the story isn't worth a look but the writer in question has kind of started believing his own press a bit much as it were.

Colonel
5th December 2011, 03:40 PM
Hmm, fair play. I don't know much about the author I'm afraid, only that he's extremely well known in Sweden, and that the book was kind of autobiographical.

NX-01
6th December 2011, 09:21 PM
There was a time many many moons ago, prior to Sony's network fiasco, there were WipeOut HD network login server errors. The orginal PSN account could not log in and you had to create a new account to gain access. Now I have three accounts: NX-01(my former British) Warp-5(1st US) and Old Scholz Playa(2d US). Yes, I do race them all. Hell, I'm no threat to you guy's and I know that I will never break any records(if you raced me, you know) I just race for fun. ;) I don't see any harm in multiple accounts, but that's me. We are going to have "bad seeds" in every aspects of life (real & virtual). My two pence. :)

Colonel
8th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Hmm, bit of a dilemma. Whilst I've only been using my second account for Elims and Zone Battles, I have been doing the Fury Campaign on that profile. In the process I've got a top 10 time: Single Race, Tech De Ra, Venom 1.41.94.

Is it okay for me to put this on the rankings website under the name Colonel__Gaddafi?

Archon
8th December 2011, 07:40 PM
I'm not an admin, but I don't see why not. If I was playing on my sister's PS3 and broke a record, would I have to upload her name? She can't fly =P

Oryx Crake
10th December 2011, 06:49 PM
Blah I'm ashamed! I've always been keeping to my one account but in tutoring Syrennia today I managed a top 10 time on met rev rapier sr -_- I apologize for this

Colonel
30th December 2011, 03:03 AM
Who's this crew that have turned up, they all have names like xX333-1Xx, xX333-2Xx, xX333-3Xx, etc... Played against 1, 2 and 3 tonight in a Rapier SR room, but I'm told there are at least five of them.

They're very fast and they have bugger all non-Wipeout trophies, they're all currently under rank 20 and none of the accounts pre-date August, so they're clearly ghost accounts of well known / highly skilled players.

So, who are they? :?

leungbok
30th December 2011, 05:36 AM
Maybe some cfw psp players too !

Frailavi
3rd January 2012, 01:54 AM
Who cares if people use a fake name. I'm just trying to have good races. I don't care about beating big names or justifying a loss due to someone else being 'known'.

I can't say I'm not curious about who they are, but it's not of importance.

amplificated
3rd January 2012, 02:34 AM
I'd only care if the leaderboards worked, as there would be no point in having leaderboards if the top 50 times were made by a handful of aliasing players (not a likely example, but hopefully gets the point of leaderboards being ****ed up not being a good thing across).

As it is, I think it is / would be quite annoying for people sitting on 11th spot to be denied a place in the top 10 on a track due to aliasers or glitchers.

Pretty good reasons IMO, if the leaderboards worked.

Colonel
3rd January 2012, 01:34 PM
I can't say I'm not curious about who they are, but it's not of importance.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, but I'm interested to know who they are, especially as they are some sort of "team".

Archon
4th January 2012, 01:08 AM
They could also be new players who are not members of this board. We want to bring all interested pilots into the fold!

What region are they from, Colonel?

Colonel
4th January 2012, 07:06 AM
They're not new players, trust me. Unless Wipeout's their first PS3 game and they all went online with it immediately, without doing any Campaign etc. Of the three I've played, one has a British flag and the other two German.

JFthebestJan
4th January 2012, 12:21 PM
hey adam, do u played against them all at a time? or 1 after another?

Constrictor
4th January 2012, 12:29 PM
British and German ... well, suspicious.

btw, did I mention that fake accounts suck?

Colonel
4th January 2012, 01:16 PM

I've played against three of them at one time, but kingjuno23 says he's played against Nos 4 and 5 too. Are you one of them Jan? :lol

UB3R~JKP
4th January 2012, 03:34 PM
For some reason I want to play WipEout to unearth the mystery now! :lol

amplificated
4th January 2012, 03:45 PM

You sly one, don't play coy ;)

JFthebestJan
4th January 2012, 04:56 PM
im NOT 1 of them! didn't play wipEout for a while now due to GT5 endurance races. atm 24h le mans a-spec (lots of fun with the X2010)

Azurooth
4th January 2012, 05:01 PM
When i raced them Jan was online playing GT. :P

Archon
7th January 2012, 05:02 PM
I'm all of them, at once.
(Not at all, really)

JABBERJAW
7th January 2012, 05:35 PM
My alsartwell account no longer works since my ps3 took a swim, my new ps3 won't allow me to log on with that accont now, so I'm using wipeout2097xl when I play. I have no interest playing the game again to get the trophies.

Cyberio
9th January 2012, 10:15 PM
I saw those xxx-333-2x guys too.
In that races, they were like 3 or 4, i can't say for sure, and we non-xxx accounts were like 4 too. The first impression was that the WO online mode was 'hacked': It happened with Call of Duty, as i read on the forums, why not with WipEout. I asked one guy (of the non-xxx-fake accounts) and told me that they are not 'hackers' but elite players and 'weaponizers'. The first time i see this definition.

All yes they all are really agressive, i don't see that piloting style often.

goddessloviatar
10th January 2012, 09:03 AM
I've met a few players with multiple accounts, and by and large they have demonstrated themselves to be gentlemen- I know people who have lost their accounts due to hardware and software failures etc.
I've not felt any deception or anything like that, instead it has been nice to find people adding me on their second account- id rather keep nice people on my friends list! At this stage of the lifespan of the game I'm quite accepting of the fact that the leaderboards have been trashed...

MiguelSkywalker
11th January 2012, 05:29 PM
I confess I had another ID earlier, but as long as you don't use the old one anymore I think it is ok. Some people just want to start anew and leave the dirty past behind. :redface:

MyNameIsBom
13th January 2012, 11:01 AM
.....leave the dirty past behind. :redface:

What have you done?! O.o

as for me, i do have 2 accounts, seriously why the heck would i stay with the name "Bommy45", i always get some random people sending me messages asking me if i was a girl xD so yeah ditched that name.... played M2w with a friend... saw a nametag that said "My Name Is ..." and BAM!!!! MyNameIsBom was born ;) plus its a unique name, unlike Xx_[insert name here]_xX :P

D_1998_BR
15th January 2012, 01:48 PM
If you guys meet H_1982_BR on WOHD,that's not me,that's my brother.I've been "training" him until he could face you guys online,and it seems now's the time...Still,he prefers playing PES 2012 :\

EDIT:It's his 3rd alt account,because of network errors on PES 2012 he can't play competitions on the 2 others...D_1998_BR = Diego 1998 Brazil H_1982_BR = Hugo 1982 Brazil

Cyberio
16th January 2012, 11:41 PM
The little brother training the big brother. That's cool.

SoA_Booney
4th February 2012, 05:40 PM
I have recently made another account called xTTx_Booney. it is kindof a clan name for Team Titan but as also the new update coming for the leaderboards i realise this may annoy some people. I dont think the leaderboards will update any previous times so it shouldnt affect it but if it does i apologise in advance :)

if anyone is unhappy with this tell me on here so i dont get too many good times :)
thanks, booney

Olivario
4th February 2012, 05:59 PM
Well, I'd say that if there is finally an update, all the records will be updated. I 'm not sure though, why don't you wait two weeks to use that account, so we can see what finally happens? ;)

SoA_Booney
4th February 2012, 06:09 PM
well ive started using it already ... may aswell just race under SoA from now though :)

MyNameIsBom
7th February 2012, 07:59 AM
i saw xTTx_Azurooth online the other day and i thought it was a fake account, had a rage at the guy only to find out it was actually Azurooth....:redface: :brickwall uhhhh awkward LOL

Colonel
7th February 2012, 11:24 AM
Haha, who else did you think it would be?

terra-wrists
14th August 2012, 12:34 AM
I buyed the roxio last week. on 12 August my composite cable come also. So I make this video. I race the xX333-1Xx and xX333-3Xx and beat them. They are cheater player but you will see.

Here is my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auMnATQU_-A

Khalid.