PDA

View Full Version : Sega Rally

Weltraumaffe
21st July 2010, 11:42 AM
anyone there still playing it on ps3 ?

psn id : Weltraumaffe

DreamyElf
21st July 2010, 11:54 AM
sorry, i haven't played sega rally for ten years now since sega rally 2 on arcades!
now that was a game...

p.s. i actually tried the demo some time ago but didn't like it.

Weltraumaffe
21st July 2010, 12:20 PM
you should try it again ;)

handling is great and the visuals are very good although its that old. for me one of the best racing games beside wipeout and gt5

UB3R~JKP
21st July 2010, 12:25 PM
Sending you PSN messages now Weltra ;)

Cyberio
22nd July 2010, 03:14 PM
I have it, but i don't play it so much, just a few races in months...

BTW I'm Cyberio on PSN, if someday i put it, i'm pretty bad, i must say.

AG-wolf
22nd July 2010, 04:11 PM
Only Sega Rally I play is the Saturn version. SR2 was okay but just not the same, and Revo was terrible.

I've got a netlink, so I can play the Saturn one "online" but damned if I'm paying long distance phone charges to europe ;P

Weltraumaffe
24th July 2010, 08:44 AM
@cyberio
i dont play it that much too but i will add you soon. maybe we can race together one day ;)

Cyberio
27th July 2010, 08:24 PM
Ok man, see you in the (empty) online. Maybe after God of War III which i will play now.

UB3R~JKP
18th August 2010, 09:50 PM
Started playing this game again! Bloody iuncredible...Plays like the last 2 sega rallys with a bit more oomph. At first I would never compare them but when you take those nostaligia goggles off you feel like a right tit about slating the game, love the unhacked and fair leaderboards which only show the top 100 (As an arcade would do/well top 16)

Im gonna host a SEGA Rally 2010 championship so far 5 people are interested PM me or PSN me if you also want in

MetaKraken
18th August 2010, 11:23 PM
Tried it out on the demo. It was okay, but it lacks nostalgia. I just ordered Sega Rally 2 for the Dreamcast and waiting for delivery next week :D.

Sengoku
21st August 2010, 10:11 AM
I used to love that game sooo much! The mother of rally games! :)

NiktheGreek
21st August 2010, 05:50 PM
I liked Sega Rally Revo a lot, but unfortunately can't play any of you guys online due to my ownership of "the other console".

Anyone here played Sega Rally 3? It's an arcade game which uses a lot of the Revo assets, but with tweaked handling and the classic three-stage play. It also has a Classic mode with a remake of the Desert track from the original game. I spent way too much on it when I was at university, haha!