PDA

View Full Version : Blazblue: Calamity Trigger/Continuum Shift!

UB3R~JKP
14th July 2010, 12:32 AM
Well I finally got Blazblue Calamity Trigger last sunday, and holy crap it is AMAZING!. Since getting it I have totalled up 28hrs 30 mins play time while not being on the PS3 for 3 days :O, It's a crazy good game! The fighting mechanics are fantastics as they are both deep but simple so anyone can really jump on for a fight when your mates come over!

But what really shocked me was the depth of the story + Characters, Undisputable evidence that you should not judge a game by it's cover ;). You could be forgiven by thinking that The story mode is just patched on to justify it's price outside of the fighting but you would be totally WRONG! The story here is as deep and complex as any other story fdriven game and the characters even more so...outstanding work by ARC

Continuum Shift is the sequel and with the ending of Calamity Trigger I'm bursting with excitment (No spoilers here i'm afraid ;)) BB:CS is due in the EU in October...it can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned
Before I finish up, It would seem BB has had a unaminous price drop to £20 as signalified by the offical Zen United store and other retailers, so if you want to play a great fighting game or want to catch up on the story for Continuum shift it's well worth a purchase!

I get humbled online with 40 matches played and a win ratio of 25% but 'cause the game is so good I don't give a monkeys hehe.

Awesome Game!

DreamyElf
14th July 2010, 08:05 AM
as i've said before:
this game looks(and must be) amazing!
unfortunately i'm not good at all at beat-em-up games.
in fact i have owned many in the past like street fighter,mortal kombat and tekken but i've never gotten into them.
i prefer other fighting genre's like hack n' slashes(ngs,dmc,gow)...

anyway i'm glad you are enjoying the game man!
that's what matters the most ;)