PDA

View Full Version : Gamescom 2010 in Cologne!

Mad-Ice
13th July 2010, 07:41 PM
Who is coming? And who wants to set up a meeting with me?

I would like to meet some German Wipers and from other countries too if you are there?

Just let me know here in this thread. I am away for the holidays so I will not respond immediately.

Just have a look:

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/en/gamescom/home/index.php

I hope to see many Wipers, greetz Mad-Ice

G'Kyl
14th July 2010, 04:54 AM
Meeting at gc would be great! Like at E3 Sony's certainly going to show WipEout HD 3D as well, so there's another reason to go. :)
I'll be there from Sunday before gc starts until Monday after gc. And while I'll be loaded with work naturally, I'd love to meet up! :) Who else is going?

Ben

Tomahawk
14th July 2010, 07:24 AM
I'll be there but only on thursday 19th of august. If anybody else is there on thursday let me know and I'll gladly try to get in touch with you at the gamescom.

stinkleroy
14th July 2010, 12:35 PM
Ah you lucky lucky people, I hope you guys can meet up and tell us of all the news! Oh and please take some pics for us poor folk who aren't fortunate enough to be there! :nod

Mad-Ice
25th July 2010, 06:07 PM
Hi mates, so cool that you are coming.

Ben, if you have time we can meet friday or saturday at 15:00 Sony stand!? Or maybe another option!

Tom, I will be there from friday so thursday is a no go for me. That's not cool. Please stay one more day so we can meet, I missed you this year during the EWC Paris.

Cat, we will for sure! Stay tuned.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Tomahawk
26th July 2010, 09:21 AM
Sorry Mad, but my only option to be at this year's Gamescom is on thursday. Sadly I cannot go there on any other day... I could play some WipEout at the Sony stand though and leave some TT records for you to break on friday ;)

G'Kyl
26th July 2010, 08:21 PM
Oh my, I better race some HD on Wednesday so i can clock some records for at least ONE day! ;-)

Tom, as soon as my schedule is final I'll let you know when I can squeeze in a minute or ten to meet you!

Mad, let's meet on Saturday, because there shouldn't be any appointments on the weekend. I got your number, so lets talk Friday evening. Is that OK?

Ben

Mad-Ice
28th July 2010, 07:29 PM
At Tom and Ben, great ideas! I am up for it. Greetz Mad-Ice

Mad-Ice
4th August 2010, 07:34 AM
Isn't there anybody else who is going to this amazing event??

There are so many German Wipers, who live close by and so many others pilots from all over the world that should visit the gamescom. C'mon pilots get out of your AG-ship and chill with us at the gamescom.

C ya there, greetz Mad-Ice

zeeZ
4th August 2010, 03:35 PM
I'm planning to attend, it's only a few hundred km's away ;) Haven't decided on a day yet, but definately not Sat/Sun

Mad-Ice
5th August 2010, 06:57 AM
Hi Zeez, well make sure you are there on thursday to meet Tom and Ben and Friday to meet me. Looking forward to meet you all again.

Greetz Mad-Ice

eLhabib
8th August 2010, 01:50 PM
Would love to come but I'm afraid work is getting in the way :(

Mad-Ice
8th August 2010, 02:29 PM
Work, work, work! Well if it's fun and gets the money in, that's cool. Is it already your own buisness eL?

Greetz Mad-Ice

eLhabib
9th August 2010, 11:29 PM
Yep it is, but just starting off - quite a hassle at the moment, no time / money for vacation. But fun, yes, definitely :)

Kappeskopp!
10th August 2010, 06:51 PM
Hi together i have found this tread today it woud be a pleasure to invite you to my home near Cologne on thursday,on friday is not possible because i have a trip to Poland and bring my children back from holyday.It is also possible to stay overnight.

zeeZ
10th August 2010, 10:14 PM
Poor Mad-Ice,

the group has voted, we'll go on Thursday and just stay for that single day

Mad-Ice
11th August 2010, 01:17 PM
Good one Zeez! :+

Kappeskopp, that is so nice of you! Maybe we will arrive on thursdaynight anyway, so if you want to PM me your adress and phonenumber that would be awesome. Just in case we have the opportunity to visit you.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Mad-Ice
19th August 2010, 07:42 AM
Today I will be leaving for Cologne! I think it will be too late to be able to visit Kappeskopp, anyway thanks again for the invitation. :clap

So Ben, I hope to see you on saturday afternoon or maybe even on friday afternoon, just let me know! On saturday afternoon I will be at the Playstation area at 13:00 h. If Wipeout HD 3D is there, I am too. If not then it will be GT5.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Sausehuhn
21st August 2010, 10:23 PM
Any signs of WipEout 3D? :sonar

EDIT: Never mind – google told me: It's there :D

BulletWraith
23rd August 2010, 03:25 PM
anyone get hands on with an open Pandora?

zer:donutshen