PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football, Anyone?

LOUDandPROUD
13th July 2010, 07:13 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to fill the final three spots in my 12-team league, so I wanted to know if any of you Zoners located here in the USA are interested in joining. This is a very competitive league through ESPN that I've been running for years and there's a $40 entry fee. The winner gets $300, the runner-up gets $100 and the regular season points leader gets $80. If you would like more details (scoring rules, roster requirements, etc), just say the word.

The draft order/date/time will be set after I fill the remaining three spots. It will likely be sometime during the last week of August. I will coordinate a
date/time that works for everyone. It will be a 16 or 18 round (haven't decided) draft. Ideally, we will all get together for an in-person draft, but I understand that might not be geographically possible, so it could change to an online draft if too many people can't make it in-person. If we only have a couple of folks who can't make it, then they can call and listen in/make picks over the phone or webcam or something. We'll figure it out.

Anyway, if you would definitely like to join, PM me your full name and personal email address ASAP (as in the next day or two) and I will shoot you an official ESPN league invite.

Hope to see some of you join up...should be another fun season! :hyper

Jason