View Full Version : Airport in China shut down due to UFO

blackwiggle
10th July 2010, 04:59 AM
They don't exist right?

Er maybe they do.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/7927386/airport-shut-down-after-ufo-sightings

RedScar
10th July 2010, 05:11 AM
Looks like space junk burning up in the atmosphere.

KIGO1987
10th July 2010, 05:26 AM
I love the spontaneous threads you create once in a while Blackwiggle.

Last summer i saw some space junk burn up in the atmosphere, there where about 5 pieces of it too, soon as it hit a certain altitude is just vaporized into nothing. Happened at dusk too, looked pretty awesome.

F.E.I.S.A.R
10th July 2010, 05:13 PM
Maybe it is space debris entering the Earth's atmosphere and burning up...
There's a lot of debris in space, and I suppose that some piece of debris got pulled in by the Earth's gravity/magnetic field.

blackwiggle
11th July 2010, 12:32 AM
If you take a good look at that smaller but higher definition photo you can see 2 sets of 2 portholes along it's side, I don't know of any space junk like that.

Strange thing is there has been no reported crash of said UFO/space junk.
Maybe Designer79 saw it and will report.

ACE-FLO
11th July 2010, 03:48 AM
Space junk with 2 potholes ? sounds much like tubing used on space stations. They transport stuff for repairs in some strange looking containers, cylindrical ones, u-bend shaped ones, the works :D and once they done with it, the throw it into space, where earths gravitional pull (as Shermy mentions above) pulls it to the earth... oh, and it is designed to vaporise in the earths atmosphere...

DreamyElf
12th July 2010, 11:58 AM
aliens exist!
i've seen myself a shady UFO in 1998 late at night in my courtyard!

and i dont say that because i love X-Files...;)

LOUDandPROUD
13th July 2010, 07:42 PM
Regardless of what that image may or may not be, I do believe there's other intelligent life out there that may swing by Earth for a visit on occasion. I had a UFO experience as a kid that has shaped my beliefs too. No, I was not abducted LOL, but I certainly saw a craft of some sort one night, as did others. And yup, it happened in a little rural town in the middle of nowhere, just like in the movies and on tv, ha ha...Sandown, NH to be exact. Honestly, I just feel it's naive to think that other intelligent life forms don't exist out there.

DreamyElf
14th July 2010, 08:22 AM
totally agree:+
when you say today things like that you know, most of the times they think you are crazy...
it's like saying back in the days,ancient times, that the earth is not flat and it is rounded, everyone thought you were on drugs!:g
also these beliefs are totally against religion beliefs so most people reject them for this reason.
imagine saying like that in public here in greece where 99%(i belong to 1%:g) of people are christian orthodoxs.they will crusify you!lol

i wish that i knew better english so that i could express my feelings and thoughts better...:(

LOUDandPROUD
14th July 2010, 02:14 PM
@DreamyElf - You did just fine expressing your feelings and thoughts...I totally understand what you're saying. :+ And yes, I completely agree that many of the folks who denounce the thought of life on other planets do so because it conflicts with their religious beliefs. I'd comment on this further, but religion is generally a touchy subject and I don't want to offend any of the fine Zoners here and/or start a huge debate. :)

Medusa
14th July 2010, 04:47 PM
DEBATE

There, it was started and now it's all over, so you can carry on now. XD

Kyonshi
14th July 2010, 04:57 PM
Link?

Medusa
14th July 2010, 09:21 PM
That was my attempt at a joke ("huge" debate). I fail, I guess. :g

DreamyElf
15th July 2010, 01:16 PM
i think we should start another thread if you want a debate Medusa! ;)
i'll only say that "The Truth Is Out There"! :g