PDA

View Full Version : Your PSN HOME Avatar thread - Post your avatar here

akirapill
9th July 2010, 01:26 PM
This post was moved from another thread, ACE-FLO made this one so credit to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second one is the best, some random homless guy decided to get in on the action.

ACE-FLO
9th July 2010, 02:02 PM
We got a "Pilots, post a pic" thread here already, but what about our alter egos???

PSN HOME application has been around for a while now, I have no doubt that many of us Zoners have created avatars, if only so we can check out the WipEout Museum space in the HOME app.

Anyways, let's all have a laugh and post our Avatars here in this thread :g

I'll go first, obviously :paperbag

I've also put a real pic of me up, so you can see the difference between the real me, and my alter ego me :g Haha, this should be a good fun thread, me hopes :D

DreamyElf
9th July 2010, 04:39 PM
nice photos Ace :)

Chill
11th July 2010, 07:51 AM
Was this alter ego thing a new addition in an expansion pack or something?? Haven't played any Wipeout HD in like 7 months, was it in an update or did I just not know about it??

akirapill
11th July 2010, 02:47 PM
Chill out man its just a 'technical' term ;)

ACE-FLO
11th July 2010, 03:08 PM
@Chill, long time bud! You still stationed in the middle east? its hard knowiing about updates and the like when you're fighting for Queen and COuntry :lol

Heads up : PSN HOME is an application you can access on the PS3's XMB. It s a virtual space, a bit like the simms - except it is very much boring. First thing you do in HOME app, is create your avatar, try and make it look like you as much as possible - or do something copmpletely different, whatever. Then, you can walk around PSN HOMES various places to go, like the new WIpEoout Museum space there - which hac cool mini games, a logo hunt with mini rewards (a panda hellmet and cat hat) and life size AG-ships, plus the very cool ROBO DJ, he rocks!

Are you back in the UK, or still in the middle east mate?

Chill
12th July 2010, 06:16 AM
akirapill, I wasn't making a big deal out of the phrase just asking the question lol...

Hey Ace-Flo buddy!! ;) Still out here in the middle-east but will be back in the UK in 40 days or less!! :D Wipeout HD is already waiting for me there... along with a crap load of other stuff!! I'm the one that got the Wipeout Billboard by the way... ;)

I kinda just figured out earlier today LOL by watching a youtube video on the Wipeout Museum so I finally got it lol... Thanks a lot for the help mate.. ;)

ACE-FLO
12th July 2010, 02:43 PM
Wahay! When I see your PSN id "VHX1138" on the game select screen online, I'm gonna be ecstatic... man, I'm gonna make a space for you on my PSN firends list right now (need to delete someone, sorryy whoever gets deleted :() and send you a firends request - even tho its like 40 days away :D You're gonna love HD man, easily still my favourite PS3 game!

Chill
13th July 2010, 05:25 AM
Oh golly you don't have to do all that! Don't I feel special... ;)

It all depends how soon I get internet when I get back... I gotta definatly build up some HD skills anyway so I don't wanna just jump on and lose a hell load of races LOL... But we'll see how it goes... ;)

SaturnReturn
13th July 2010, 08:47 PM
Not many people posting their HOME avatar in this thread and it's starting to turn into a bit of a one to one chat. Let's try to stay on topic please folks.

Dingo
14th July 2010, 08:57 PM
just ran across this thread, my online ID is Dingotar if anyone fancyies adding me, i dont have many friends on home as im not online as much as i would like (with work etc) but i will force my fiancee off Home so i can get on :)

abukii
18th July 2010, 10:08 PM
Here I am, as posted to The Tester Audition page--

casting.thetester.com/abukii