PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo help

Flat
24th June 2010, 07:52 PM
Hi all

Of all the games in the series my love for 2097 is the most enduring.

I would like to get a few tattoos in honour of the game. I need some advice/assistance in planning these out though.

I've found the 5 logos of the teams online however they were rather low in resolution. I've made them black and white because I have very dark skin and don't want them looking odd. I've attached the designs.

Do any of you have better resolution team logos I can use as tattoo templates?

If you guys have any good design suggestions please let me know. I don't want colour tattoos though. Currently I'm leaning towards the 5 logos but if you guys have any images that really capture the essence of the game I would consider it.

Also I'm undecided on the placement of the tattoos on my body. I have a muscular body and maintain 12% bodyfat throughout the year so no killer abs though. I'm leaning towards my thighs or arms. Chest would be really cool but I can't fit all 5 on my chest.

No rush with this though, wanna really think this through. Haven't discussed this with my fiance but she should be fine with it I think - she knows I adore the game.

stin
24th June 2010, 08:27 PM
All the logos are brilliant and why not use colour and the rest are excellent but which fav craft you love? and use it wisely!;)

I have my own tattoo as WipeoutZone on my arm for three years now and I`m pretty proud of it.

stevie:)

Chill
25th June 2010, 06:29 AM
My personal favorite out of that selection of design is the Piranha... ;)

AG Systems second best... :)

Flat
25th June 2010, 07:33 AM
All the logos are brilliant and why not use colour and the rest are excellent but which fav craft you love? and use it wisely!;)

I have my own tattoo as WipeoutZone on my arm for three years now and I`m pretty proud of it.

stevie:)

Like I said I have rather dark skin. From colour tattoos I've seen on dark skin I've noticed the colour never looks right. To me it looks like a colour picture on an lcd screen with its backlight not working. I would love to have colour but if it's not gonna be dull instead of vibrant then I would rather go for the striking effect of a plain black logo.

I love Piranha, I worked hard to unlock it after reading about it online and it didn't dissapoint. I want to get the whole set though, any ideas on placement? I'm thinking of resizing them so each of them end up filling up 7cm x 7cm of space each.

Dan Locke
4th July 2010, 09:52 PM
Just use one. Or make them tiny enough to fit in a grid at one location. I'd go for the left shoulder, myself.