PDA

View Full Version : Country Ship VS

icarasDragon
10th June 2010, 05:24 AM
I was thinking that if countries are lucky enough to have a AG-Ship for their own (eg) Triakis= Aussies Auricom=US AG-S=Asia

That we could get players from those countries to use their respective ships and have a tournament (Would be quite interesting to see how any Aussies have mastered their own tank!)

yeldar2097
10th June 2010, 08:01 AM
It's a nice idea but it would probs mean 75% of racers would end up in Feisar or Icaras since (I think) most players are based in Europe.

Maybe?

icarasDragon
11th June 2010, 06:11 AM
Well with a max player limit of 8 it won't be to much of a problem.

OR we could have 'Ship Pairs"

Eg if the ship is on the same "Region (EU, AUS, US, JP) you must swap to it every second race

So

JP Player Harimau - AG-S

AUS Feisar-Triakis

US Auricom - Assegai

EU Feisar - Icarus

(If you win a race you can swap out one of your "Swaps" for 3 races EG EU player wins and swaps His Feisar for G45 for 3 races) (YOU MUST NOTIFY SWAPS THROUGH EITHER VOICE OR MESSENGER)

Far fetched idea but it could work! :?

Kyonshi
24th June 2010, 10:13 PM
Assegai is from the African Nations dude, far from America :)

Feisar is made in Italy but represents what could be the European Union is the distant WipEout future.

So in fact that means i would have to stick up with Auricom againt LEGIONS of Icaras and Feisar ships from Europe/UK or AG-Systems from Japan! :eek I mean i like Auricom but thats nothing compared with AG-Systems or Icaras... :frown:

And we have to consider that no one would use Goteki 45 since Manaka Island is fictive :P Unless we have some players from Samoa, Fiji or Tahiti ^^ Almost no one from United Arab Emirates play the game, so surely no Mirage. I saw one player from South Africa, that would mean one Assegai. I saw one Malaysian player too once, so we would have one Harimau. Some Finnish and Chinese players could use EG-X. Among all of those, couple of Russian players are online and could fly Qirex in reasonable numbers.

At some point we could dream of a larger proportion of players around the world playing the next WipEout title and all of this could take place somehow:)

F.E.I.S.A.R
25th June 2010, 01:51 AM
Harimau is from Malaysia,and Singapore(where I live in) is a neighbouring country.I think a more appropriate grouping is as follows(as described by UN)
Southeast Asia:Harimau
East Asia:AG-Systems
Western Asia:Mirage
Central Asia:Qirex
China is in Asia,so things may be different,though

Challenger #001
25th June 2010, 02:07 PM
Maybe it could be replaced with local users getting a bonus from their ships. So Finnish or Chinese users get an EG-X with better handling, UK users get an Icaras that's got better shields, and Americans get an Auricom that doesn't suck... sorry, I can't finish that one with a straight face. XD