PDA

View Full Version : Söldner-x 2: Final Prototype

taqili
25th May 2010, 12:22 PM
LAUNCHES TODAY!!!!!! :D :D :D

...but I'm in korea now. buu. ps3 not here yet, so I'll have to content myself with the reviews. I'm sure TheFrostE is pleased...

so guys, get this game. support eastasiasoft. bullet hell + beauty = so necessary.

Dan Locke
25th May 2010, 04:03 PM
I hope that it's better than the first game. What a letdown that was.

taqili
25th May 2010, 09:34 PM
The problem with the first game was the ridiculous level design, a problem which seems to have been rectified based on the screenshots/trailer. This looks to be just bullet hell instead of poorly designed corridors.

TheFrostE
5th June 2010, 05:04 AM
im very pleased with it, i was doing solid playthroughs on normal mode on the second day of release...then unlocked hard and very hard mode.

i was in top 10 for a while but have been playing a lot of lost planet 2 lately and let my rank slip up :p.

if you do own it though you can now watch other peoples full replays right from the games leaderboards, so feel free to check out my runs if your interested or just post here if you have any questions about secret keys or unlocking anything in the game.

as for a comparison to the first game...this one is much easier, it is only a crazy bullet hell if you play the game well though..the difficulty only changes how much damage you take per hit BUT there is a dynamic difficulty rating in game that changes depending on how you are currently playing. if your acing a level killing all enemies and not getting touched...the bullet patterns get thicker and more intense with the screen being covered. or if the game notices your not doin so hot, it adjusts and gives you less bullets so its easier to dodge.

in the next few days i will be working on a 1 credit playthrough on very hard mode so keep an eye out!

AG-wolf
5th June 2010, 07:22 AM
if you're capturing videos, lemme know before you compress them and send them to YouTube... I've finally managed to perfect encoding, resolution, etc after recording stuff :P