View Full Version : The 'What Are You Currently Thinking About' Thread

UB3R~JKP
24th May 2010, 12:49 AM
I will start:

-Must...get...to...sleep

JKP(UB3R)

blackwiggle
24th May 2010, 12:53 AM
I'm wondering what the results of my MRI brain scans will be, I pick them up later today.:|

KIGO1987
24th May 2010, 10:24 AM
The result good or bad news :?:

UB3R~JKP
24th May 2010, 10:32 AM
-heh, completed FURY campaign, gets chrome skin [Sarcsm] I did not expect that /Sarcasm

ACE-FLO
24th May 2010, 01:02 PM
wondering what to do with th rest of my day... it's sunny :)

OBH
24th May 2010, 01:10 PM
Ive just stopped off at the library during my trip round town to check out wz.

The weathers amazing, so im thinking girls, girls, and girls :g Honestly NOTHING else enters my mind on a sunny day i swear.

Good job i picked a convenient window seat too :beer

ACE-FLO
24th May 2010, 03:32 PM
I'm thinking "should I take this tablet called SEROXAT" (paroxitine), it's an anti-anxiety tablet, but I don't wanna be dependent on them. My DR thinks I should take em... :?

KIGO1987
24th May 2010, 04:44 PM
Im thinking why i cant view my sent messages in my private messages section..............

mic-dk
24th May 2010, 04:48 PM
I'm thinking 'bout how and when to deal with the bees that has made home in my house wall.

KIGO1987
24th May 2010, 05:00 PM
cocky bomb them with this stuff. I did something similar here not so long ago. Kills them good.
http://i48.tinypic.com/33ytn4o.jpg

mdhay
24th May 2010, 05:45 PM
I'm thinking "should I take this tablet called SEROXAT" (paroxitine), it's an anti-anxiety tablet, but I don't wanna be dependent on them. My DR thinks I should take em... :?

Let's not forget - he's on the NHS, and you're not paying him directly; he don't give a **** about what they'll do to you. **** him, mate. Tablets will break you more than the depression will. :-

KIGO1987
24th May 2010, 06:09 PM
I guess ill have to fly up there to cheer you up Ace :)

ACE-FLO
24th May 2010, 06:22 PM
You're right Mdhay, been on these things once before (circa 2003) and they did more harm than good to me imo. SO i'm listening to me mam, and just soaking up the sun (can't for long though - 5 mins at a time, no UV protection here).

The sun is awesome, I can close my eyes and feel their healing rays just soften me up and make me warm. ... wanna hear something messed up? :D I must be the only Indian on the planet that actually gets burnt in the sun within 5 bloody minutes :bomb

This is like a game of musical chairs - I'm sure Eureka has noticed since I've been popping in and out every 5 mins or so, and we been chatting like all day LOL.

But hey, I've kept the tabs on the shelf, and got good vibes to keep me going. :) I think I'm good for now :)

But if Eureka wants to pop over from Aussie, then fo sho man - come down, I'll fire up the sheesha just for you :D

KIGO1987
24th May 2010, 06:38 PM
Dont worry ive got ding olive skin Ace and somehow some days i get burnt really bad. Other days i can turn into the same colour as the locals up north.

You are quite a chatty bastard Ace, you def got your word on that one there mate. Yeah ill pop around. Sheesha will defiantly be on my list of things to do when i travel up there. :)