PDA

View Full Version : WOHD Pinball

lovedr
21st May 2010, 07:06 PM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/05/21/coming-soon-to-psn-pinball-heroes-bundle-2-for-psp/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/4624360969/

apologies if this has already been posted, did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

...i think i'll be purchasing!

:)

someguy789
21st May 2010, 07:09 PM
looks like quite good fun
shame I don't have a PSP :(

ACE-FLO
21st May 2010, 07:25 PM
ditto :)

Koleax
21st May 2010, 07:58 PM
Wow, that's just the kind of thing that separates me from my money, especially if it were a real machine. Pinball is great. I mean, Star Wars Episode 1 Pinball was so good that the only reason I watch the movie is to be reminded of the game.

Dan Locke
21st May 2010, 09:23 PM
What about Episode I Racer? Excellent game; I loved the massive courses.

OveReAction
22nd May 2010, 06:40 AM
Sweet theme! But i dont have PSN money. Ashamed......

KIGO1987
22nd May 2010, 03:28 PM
That looks pretty sweet.

Now when im on the PSP playing pinball with Motorstorm Pacific Rift on the background ill be remembered why im on the bloody PSP cause i smashed up two off my controllers on Motorstorm PR on the PS3.

Might look into getting this for the PSP :)

someguy789
22nd May 2010, 05:04 PM
What about Episode I Racer? Excellent game; I loved the massive courses.
I had that it was a great game
has anyone hear got the pinball game? whats it like?

Colin Berry
26th May 2010, 01:54 AM
I REALLY wanted to do a wipeout pinball table as an unlock in HD but we never got to it, when I heard about this I actually offered to design the table (play wise not visual - I love pinball) alas it was too late. Looking forward to seeing what its like.

Yeah I know Wipeout isnt pinball blah but thematically Wipeout and pinball could work quite well together as something quite fun

Chill
26th May 2010, 02:04 AM
Hellz yeah I'mma get it as soon as I get back from deployment!!! :P Colin Berry you're awesome mate!! :)

brainbeat
26th May 2010, 05:10 PM
Nice probably get it depending on price. Suppose it gets my psp dusted off for a bit. I've noticed in the last few yrs they've finally managed to get the physics right on the ball. Were allways too heavy I found. Would prefer on iPhone but alas. ( you can play vertical and touching screen still feels like real pinball than psp versions I played)

Pinballs great I was really annoyed when I was an early adult because as a kid being taken to the pub on the weekends they would be everywhere, same with arcades I think I was born in wrong era :mr-t . I think they just got replaced with bloody gambling boxes.

Chill
26th May 2010, 07:11 PM
Pinball + :beer = :rock

lovedr
10th June 2010, 08:02 PM
(brief) video here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/09/video-modnation-racers-fat-princess-motorstorm-wipeout-in-pinball-heroes-bundle-2/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pinballheroes_060910

AspenExcel
10th June 2010, 09:08 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about what happens sometimes in Zone mode when you start going too fast and lose control. Smashing into walls so fast and then... :blarg Basically like pinball lol.

Dan Locke
11th June 2010, 03:03 AM
Heh; you should play the original F-ZERO.