PDA

View Full Version : North American Team challenges Team Italy!

Kyonshi
26th April 2010, 12:17 PM
Open to all pilots from both teams! :D:+

I have informed Alterego, leader of Team Italy, about this challenge. He should reply soon and so can you by posting here! :)

alterego
26th April 2010, 01:10 PM
Hi Kyonshi, hi to all american mates!

I post your kind request in the group forum and i'm waiting for some replies from my teammates.

As soon as I can I, or someone else inside the team, post a date for our racing night! ;)

Read you Soon
CdRom

Kyonshi
27th April 2010, 04:28 AM
Thanks Alterego! :)

North American Team pilots confirmed:

- IDReaper (USA)
- DeepMix (EL SALVADOR)
- Kyonshi (CANADA)

I invited Vartazian, who recently wished to be part of the team again, to participate. He didn't replied yet on PSN. I will confirm shortly if he wants or not. The rest of the whole NA Team is considered Subs.

alterego
27th April 2010, 01:23 PM
Hi Kyonshi, hi all!

We have a time window around 23.00 (GMT+1) in this friday evening for now.

Can it fit well for your team?

Team Italy in this evening will be formed by:
ShawnFrecle
Chris-Redfield
Alteregorr

in add/alternative maybe we'll have the presence of Il Mago di Doz and Flaflasat.

If you can't join us this friday evening, please propose a different day/hour.

Read you soon dear mate!
CdRom

Kyonshi
27th April 2010, 09:35 PM
Unfortunately for me, i can't participate during week days, since im at work until 5pm -5 GMT (midnight in Italy). It's always the best to do this during week-ends. We can schedule the tournament for the next week-end of May 1st-2nd? I'll take the remaining week to build up my team (and practice :lol) and i will keep you informed :)

Kyonshi
1st May 2010, 03:47 PM
The tournament should take place on Sunday May 2nd, at 11pm Italy time. It'll be 4pm Eastern Time for us and 3pm for DeepMix.

The official North American line-up will be:

- IDReaper (USA)
- DeepMix (EL SALVADOR)
- Kyonshi (CANADA)
- Rezatron (CANADA)

May the best team win the honors! :D:+

Kyonshi
2nd May 2010, 09:15 PM
Due to the almost complete absence of all but DeepMix and me, the tourney will be postponed to another undetermined date.

Please people, do the best you can to inform the team leaders about your availabilities. Just a reminder...:)

alterego
3rd May 2010, 10:02 AM
HI Kyonshi, hi all.

Excuse me mate, but i'm blocked to be online yesterday evening due to family duties....ehm ehm.

But...no problem at all...i hope.

In the future if i'll be off line, you can speak, with the same value, with my teammates ShawnFrecle or Il Mago.

Read You Soon
CdRom

IDReaper
3rd May 2010, 02:47 PM
This weekend perhaps? Got finals all this week.

Kyonshi
3rd May 2010, 05:13 PM
I propose the upcoming week-end, specifically Sunday May 9th, at 4pm East Coast (11pm in Italy), just like Alterego proposed in first place.

I know it may be a little too much in advance for such kind of event, but i think its best to call it early so people can planify to keep time for it. :)

Do everybody involved agree with this? I will post messages on PSN as well!

il_mago_di_Doz
7th May 2010, 05:58 AM
Hope to be there!
Sorry for the incomprehension last week, it surely will be fun and tough. :o

Kyonshi
8th May 2010, 10:08 PM
Glad to see some response Il Mago di Doz :) You agree to pass the message among your team mates? I'll see about mine this evening, since no one consulted this thread yet.

IDReaper
9th May 2010, 04:07 PM
Hey Kyon I'm going somewhere for a little for moters day so u may wanna have a sub eady just in case im nt back in time. If any team NA racrs read this cover for me would u? Thanks. Ill try to be back in time.

Rezatron
10th May 2010, 12:27 AM
Incredible result, it's a draw! :cowboy

Result: North America 224 - Italy 224 :eek
Forward tracks: North America 116 - Italy 108
Reverse tracks: North America 108 - Italy 116

Individual Break Down:
Rezatron: 86
il_mago_di_Doz: 81
ShawnFrecle: 72
CHRIS-_REDFIELD: 71
Kyonshi: 69
IDReaper: 69

Good races, ignoring that bit with the "Flying Pizzas" :naughty

I think a rematch is in order, no? Perhaps next weekend, this time 4 vs 4. :bomb

il_mago_di_Doz
13th May 2010, 10:41 AM
Yes, great races last sunday!
I'm not available this weekend, maybe the other team mates are, I don't know :)