PDA

View Full Version : Damn Auricom challenge

File_404
16th February 2002, 11:48 PM
Howsagoin everyone - just wondering if someone could help me with a little problem i'm currently experiencing. i've got about 88% of fusion completed and i have all golds on all the challenges save for one - auricom challenge no:4. i've got to get a time of 1:13 on cubis float 2 and i just can't do it. the best i can manage is about 1:15. i've tried for ages but i just can't do it. i really dislike playing this stage and i have generally put off doing it but now it seems its finally caught up with me. any suggestions??

also i'd just like to say what a truely graceful game fusion is. a lot of people have complained that it has strayed too far from the original formula but in reality evolution was essential to its survival. the original trilogy was great - but its already made - no reason to remake it on PS2. wipEout fusion manages to generally keep the look and feel intact whilst moving the series onward. that my two cents.

infoxicated
17th February 2002, 12:32 AM
Firstly, welcome :smile:

If it's the regular direction on Cubis 2, I suggest you take the right hand route through the tunnels. Once you're out and you've gone over the bridge and round to the left you want to hit the switch on the deck where the track opens out. This will open the quicker route through the next covered section.

If you're doing all that then maybe someone else can help - I don't think I've got gold on this myself yet! :smile:

Good luck.

File_404
17th February 2002, 01:38 PM
hey thanx Infox - believe it or not i actually didn't know, AHEM, about that switch thing. like i said i really dislike playing that course. anyway thanx again - now i have all golds on all challenges. time to tackle zone mode, and wouldn't ya know it, i'm currently on the third stage - CUBIS FLOAT!!!