PDA

View Full Version : utopiom & benjamin ..

zargz
16th February 2002, 12:19 PM
if u psx can read ntsc discs I might b able 2help u with a copy of wo3se! if so mail me @ zargzATyahoo.com

Mator
19th February 2002, 11:11 AM
is that a valid mail???

vincoof
19th February 2002, 01:32 PM
zargz: you liar. you would never do such a thing :wink: :wink: :wink:

mator: yes it is the email of Ramirez. But of course you have to replace the 'AT' by a '@' :razz:

btw, every european machine can read ntsc, afaik. the only problem is that you need (i) a TV that supports NTSC (almost all TVs support it nowadays) and (ii) you need a RGB cable (cost around 10-20 euros). Without the RGB cable you'll have a b&w (black and white) output.

and you don't need to kit your machine to read imported/copied CDs. There exists a technique (btw joel : could you make it working?) that allows you to read the wo3se CD (in fact, any psx CD) with your psx. just mail me to know more.

Mator
20th February 2002, 02:27 PM
I'm such a stupid D*ck.I Really tought, that AT is part of the username..

science
25th February 2002, 10:47 PM
On 2002-02-19 14:32, vincoof wrote:
There exists a technique (btw joel : could you make it working?) that allows you to read the wo3se CD (in fact, any psx CD) with your psx.

i never got a copy of SE to try it with, so i dunno. i still have the email saved in case i ever get the chance. thanks again.:wink:

vincoof
26th February 2002, 08:06 PM
Glad u still have it. Hopefully it'll serve you one day !
I know I'm not very good at explanations, so I'm planning on making an html page instead. But I don't have much time so I would make it only if there was some (more) interest.

BTW it works very fine on PSX, and I don't know if it works with a PSOne even though I think it works because it works with PS2 (need to open the PS2 though).
Everyone interested can email me.
It's easy, it's free and absolutely legal.

science
26th February 2002, 09:07 PM
naw, it was completely clear to me. ya did a good job!

vincoof
26th February 2002, 10:26 PM
thank you. cheers!