PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, Nice to meet you all

Inter
5th March 2010, 01:49 PM
Hi everyone, Nice to meet you all , I am a new user , I ' m from Italy (as you can understand from my nick I am fan of FC Inter) , I am glad to talk about wipeout with other persons.
I hope we 'll exchange informations about Wipeout each other :nod

p.s.: Sorry for my english but I am Italian and so I could have some difficulties communicating...

XpanDrome2097
5th March 2010, 02:23 PM
Hi, enjoy this madhouse!

[Italian Mode]Ehm, sono Italiano anch'io...caspita, dal primo momento che ho letto Inter ho pensato "questo è Italiano", beh...lieto di aver intuito bene, in ogni caso sei il benvenuto :beer!
Solo che hai postato la presentazione nella sezione sbagliata, ma credo che la sposterÃ* uno dello staff nella sezione giusta, quindi tranquillo.[/Italian Mode]

Have a nice stay, Italian mate :p!

Medusa
5th March 2010, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the zone, Inter! Which wipeout games do you play?

Inter
5th March 2010, 02:32 PM
Hi, enjoy this madhouse!

[Italian Mode]Ehm, sono Italiano anch'io...caspita, dal primo momento che ho letto Inter ho pensato "questo è Italiano", beh...lieto di aver intuito bene, in ogni caso sei il benvenuto :beer!
Solo che hai postato la presentazione nella sezione sbagliata, ma credo che la sposterÃ* uno dello staff nella sezione giusta, quindi tranquillo.[/Italian Mode]

Have a nice stay, Italian mate :p!

madò che figuraccia amico :) dov era la sezione da presentazione?... qui non l ho trovata :) comunque grazie mille , mi sentivo un immigrato italiano all estero:) mo m iscrivo al tuo gruppo subito!:)

Inter
5th March 2010, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the zone, Inter! Which wipeout games do you play?

hi:) it can seem strange, but I play still with Wip3out in 2010 :lol: , and I play too with Wipeout Pulse and I play sometimes with Wipeout HD too ( when I am at my friend's house , I will buy soon PS3 and I will can play more with this so:) )

Medusa
5th March 2010, 02:39 PM
I will be back online with Pulse soon, maybe I'll end up racing you eventually! I play all the old wipeouts still as well. Can't go wrong with the best!

UB3R~JKP
5th March 2010, 04:19 PM
:beer Hello fellow newbie, welcome to the Zone!:o

Inter
5th March 2010, 04:28 PM
I will be back online with Pulse soon, maybe I'll end up racing you eventually! I play all the old wipeouts still as well. Can't go wrong with the best!

mmm can you play wipeout pulse for ps2 online? I will buy PS3 soon so I will can race online too, and I ll race too against you eventually!

andy
5th March 2010, 06:29 PM
hi:) it can seem strange, but I play still with Wip3out in 2010 :lol:
haha, me too :) welcome to the zone inter

SaturnReturn
5th March 2010, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the forum. I only just started playing Wip3out in 2010. Does that make me more, or less crazy?:P

Lance
5th March 2010, 08:42 PM
Hello, Inter. Welcome. :)
I appreciate that you may have some difficulties with English, but you will get better at it by conversing here. You are already quite understandable. This is an international English-language forum, so even if you write in Italian, it must also be accompanied by a translation in English. Thanks for joining, and I hope you enjoy it as the rest of us do.

Lance

Inter
5th March 2010, 09:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. I only just started playing Wip3out in 2010. Does that make me more, or less crazy?:P

It's better late than never !!

Hello, Inter. Welcome. :)
I appreciate that you may have some difficulties with English, but you will get better at it by conversing here. You are already quite understandable. This is an international English-language forum, so even if you write in Italian, it must also be accompanied by a translation in English. Thanks for joining, and I hope you enjoy it as the rest of us do.

Lance

yes yes no problems , I haven't difficulties to talk in English! Thanks for your welcome!

SaturnReturn
5th March 2010, 09:39 PM
Better late than never indeed.:) You know what else is better late than never...

Please also take the time to read the forum's rules rules and guidelines (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18).

Thanks ;)

ProblemSolver
6th March 2010, 12:57 AM
Greetings, Inter! :beer

Enjoy.

OBH
6th March 2010, 01:05 AM
welcome my friend! :)

i hope you stuff chelsea in the champions league next week! :beer

Medusa
6th March 2010, 05:32 PM
I'm sorry I misunderstood--I assumed you had Pulse for PSP. Unfortunately we can't play the PS2 version online.
I don't think I'll have a PS3 for a long time, sadly!