PDA

View Full Version : wipeout arena vs wipeoutzone

Aeroracer
22nd February 2010, 10:58 PM
why not have a online racing competition between sites.

have a venom.flash,rapier,phantom,zone etc 4 on 4

a bit of site pride and lots of fun..:hyper

..yes..yes..yes :hyper i know many members are mmbers of both sites but for this you have to chose where your loyalty lies for the sole point of the competition.
i think it would be very intense and tight as great skilled players are members of each site and sometimes both together...

im not gonna go on about fine details just seeing what members think about a potential site v site racing competition:nod

leungbok
23rd February 2010, 06:25 AM
Wo arena = 457 members
Wo zone = 3767 members
:eek

eLhabib
23rd February 2010, 01:34 PM
while I like the idea, this should be planned with caution, for it could quickly turn into a shitfight...

SaturnReturn
23rd February 2010, 05:51 PM
Lol Leungbok. I doubt we'd all race at the same time. :P But you're right, those numbers are completely unfair, because most of Arena members are French, so you'd have to give us a headstart.;)

Aeroracer
23rd February 2010, 09:32 PM
@leungbok

i just checked.....wipeout zone has 337 members the other 3430 dont post here anymore..

thing is numbers dont mean a thing its about quality player..i know arena has brilliant players there as does wo zone..

as for this turning into a s**t fight..it dosnt have to..if a few players want to cause trouble and be nasty they needed bother joining in..this is fun only idea..where we respect each other.

afuroKy
28th February 2010, 07:01 PM
oh I didn't know Wipeout Arena