PDA

View Full Version : Pure Track Packs

Nightstalker
13th February 2010, 08:03 AM
Hey all,

It's been quite some time sicne I have posted here, but I have a question. I had to buy a new psp because my original one got lost in a move. I had all the downloaded all the packs that were available at the time.

Today, I went to the Pure site and tried to downlaod them but was nto able to. Does anyoen know what the problem is? Are the packs no longer avaiable and if so, does anyone know where I can possibley get them? Maybe someone still has the original on there memory stick?

Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

MrSmadSmartAlex
13th February 2010, 09:48 AM
You didn't mention which version of Pure you have, but I'm assuming it's the USA version. Here's the packs (which need to be extracted into your Save Data folder on your Memory Stick): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6QZQ6JV

Just in case you imported the European version, here's the packs for that as well (these are both thanks to Triple Lei btw): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37QIX4VM

Enjoy. :)

Nightstalker
17th February 2010, 05:59 PM
AWESOME! Thanks smartalex. Much appreciated and yes, it's the US version that I needed.

Mr Phlanj
16th March 2010, 06:08 PM
woohoo im ready for the EWC with this pack :D

Edit: after some flying my new fave ship has gone from Piranha to Puma1 :D

Medusa
17th March 2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks for that, MrSmadSmartAlex! Just got the NA version today and now I don't have to search the forums for hours...
I'm all set now thanks to you!

P.S. @Mr. Phlanj: Isn't Puma1 awesome? My fave too, equal to my precious AG-SYS even.

q_dmc12
17th March 2010, 04:53 AM
Ah cool, now I can kick your ass on that version as well. 8)

Medusa
17th March 2010, 02:34 PM
LOL! If I'm gonna lose, I have to do it right and proper you see.

tommyboy716
8th April 2011, 02:21 PM
Ha ha! Sorry Bout that just read them again and its okay to share the Link :D
Ok here it is again :D
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/06/21/because-we-love-you-wipeout-pure-downloads/
Extract them onto your psp Memory stick Duo ( PSP/SAVEDATA )
I have done this also so this Should be safe.

US Version Only! WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHERS!
Official site for Wipeout Pure Says it has them but will lead to a lost page.

Tommyboy716
GO FEISAR!

Darkdrium777
6th March 2012, 08:32 AM
WipEout PurE Downloadable Packs for all regions (http://www.mediafire.com/?r0cty7z2p65m1) (Europe, USA, Japan)

I will be cross-posting this in many places again because it appears the search engines still aren't picking it up properly.
Please tell me if there are any incompatibilities with PSVita. Send a PM.

syrusch
9th March 2012, 04:44 PM
Hi guys.

I've checked the EUR pack on MediaFire and there's missing packs.

I've got six music packs.

UCES00001DURBANBENELUX
UCES00001DURBANFRANCE
UCES00001DURBANGERMANY
UCES00001DURBANITALY
UCES00001DURBANSPAIN
UCES00001DURBANUK

I can upload these packs on mediafire if you want.

Best regards, syrusch

rdmx
10th March 2012, 03:30 AM
The music packs would always be appreciated for completion sake!

That said, I remember getting major crashes in Pure when I had the other music packs installed

Darkdrium777
10th March 2012, 03:59 AM
I can upload these packs on mediafire if you want.Yep. If I recall correctly about a year ago I noticed those were missing but we no longer had any sources. If you can, it would definitely be appreciated. I will of course credit you as such in the readme and all as well :)

syrusch
10th March 2012, 10:39 AM
Hi,

you can grab the packs on mediafire. These music packs were only released for the EUR version. They were aviable for a limited time.

I've tested it on my PSVita, it's working in the player within the option menu.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w0r0fe5f3hpcbmh

Best regards, syrusch

Darkdrium777
11th March 2012, 04:42 AM
Finally uploaded, thank you for that. Thank you very much indeed.

And a reminder, the packs are available here (http://www.mediafire.com/?r0cty7z2p65m1) (In case someone doesn't go back a page later on when they search)
If they aren't, PM me.

kaori
13th March 2012, 06:30 PM
Thank you syrusch ! I've got these packs when they were available, but I lost them, it's good to see them back.

Asayyeah
1st April 2012, 12:01 PM
We dowloaded (Stin and I) them from mediafire (big thx for the link guys) and put them into our Vita : everything seemed to work perfectly at first, but when started to unlock gamma, we got the ancient bug of exostra run coming back :( that means the game freezes each time playing exostra (within a tour or in SR). I remember it has to do with the way you install the packs in the right order of released, i presume but not too sure at 100%, does anyone got the right order to install those packs? Or is it something different?

on a side note i found this post with this order :
Gamma 1: Tigron,-----------------------Staten Park

Gamma 2: none ----------------------Exostra Run, Ubermall

Gamma 3: VanUber --------------------Sebenco Peak

Classic2 1: Goteki45 ----------------------Altima 7

Classic2 2: none ------------------- Porta Kora, Odessa Keys

Classic2 3: Icaras -------------------------Vohl Square

Delta 1: none ------------------------Anulpha Pass, Iridia

May someone helps us?

Darkdrium777
1st April 2012, 11:38 PM
The official website lists Omega as the latest release. Assuming it displays in reverse order of release date, the order of the release of the packs would be:

Gamma
Delta
Classic
Omega

This is based on an assumption I make. There's a very high chance this is incorrect.

I see a few additional problems due to how the Vita is set up. It uses the Content Manager to sync all content across PC and Vita. How will you install packs in the correct order if it syncs all of them at once?

I've also never heard of that bug before. I wonder if there's some homebrew tool you could run with the game to capture exactly why it freezes there. I've not been following PSP homebrew for so long though so I have no idea.

Asayyeah
2nd April 2012, 01:23 AM
Luckily we solved the problem by transfering one at a time each pack, you can choose to synch all at once but also ticking the one you want (trust me i spent time, 1st to know which pack it is by refering to its size, then find the correct order to transfer them from theirs original release and of course checking after each pack installed if exostra still bugs or not)

Darkdrium777
2nd April 2012, 04:27 AM
Was there a particular order or did you just do them one at a time?
And that's for the Europe version yes?

stin
2nd April 2012, 07:43 AM
Yes he did. He had spend alot of times sorting all the files till he realised, it was so complex. So he got rid of the original packs (me included), he decided to use his old PSP Pure`s packs, I was searching Hellfire`s tuturals website to find these download packs in detail, copied down on each section including size of MB in my piece of paper and passed it on to asa. While he was working on each file to test on each run, eventually he had done all in the right order.

He starting to get pissed off with it but he got there in the end.

Yes Euro version. :)

Anyway, me and asa had a great time while playing Pure session with Vita. Honestly, in details from Pure in HD are certainly impressive and also, alot of things I don`t even noticed till I had to check from my old psp to confirm!

Hope that clears up for you?

stevie:)

Asayyeah
2nd April 2012, 12:08 PM
Xavier : actually this is the order I used to solve this minor problem
1 - Gamma / 14 mb
2 - Delta / 13 mb
3 - Classique 2 part 1 / 6018 kb
4 - Classique 2 part 2 / 8792 kb
5 - Omega / 16 mb

he decided to use his old PSP Pure`s packs no I used the packs from mediafire I only put one at a time.

Darkdrium777
2nd April 2012, 05:57 PM
Okay. I will update the instructions provided in the download with this solution.
Two more questions:

1. Did you install the other packs as well or just those? If you did install the others, any particular order?
2. Can anyone give me a 100% completion Euro PurE save file? I'd like to do some testing of my own, and I lost my save.

JABBERJAW
2nd April 2012, 07:11 PM
Xavier, are there any issues with the us version downloads onto the vita? Also, check you pm

Darkdrium777
2nd April 2012, 08:37 PM
I don't know that there are any. If there is a problem please report it so that we may work on solutions.

Asayyeah
6th April 2012, 03:43 PM
Two more questions:

1. Did you install the other packs as well or just those? If you did install the others, any particular order?
2. Can anyone give me a 100% completion Euro PurE save file? I'd like to do some testing of my own, and I lost my save.

I did start to install the other packs (music&skin or scifi track) one after each other) but i stopped halfway (from the current order list of and tested the rest in a unique batch ==> failed, got the bug again.
I haven't finish installing the last packs so maybe there's a faulty music pack (i doubt) but better a matter of how to transfer file(s).

About euro save I can send it to you if you still haven't got one.

Darkdrium777
6th April 2012, 06:49 PM
I have not received any Euro save file yet.

Hellfire_WZ
7th April 2012, 08:30 AM
I have one on GameFAQs

UnleashSonic
17th April 2012, 04:27 AM
I downloaded Pure off the Australian PS Store, and have copy/pasted the folders of the packs from the Joystik link. I don't know if it worked or not, because I can't find the tracks or see any differences. Should I delete the packs from the SAVEDATA folder, and try installing the European ones?

kaori
17th April 2012, 11:56 AM
I think you should install european packs if you have an australian game ;)

UnleashSonic
18th April 2012, 02:27 AM
The game freezes a few seconds into the boot up and I have to quit to the PSP's XMB. I have the European Pack installed this time, whereas when I had the USA's one, it did nothing at all. I hate to bother you guys again, but do I have to install them one-by-one like the PS Vita version? Or am I just being an idiot and missing a crucial step?

Darkdrium777
18th April 2012, 05:00 PM
It appears to freeze the loading but it is in fact completely normal. Let it do it's job for a few seconds. You will notice the memory stick access LED will be flashing during that time. Also, if you put the PSP in sleep mode it will have to reload all the packs when you turn it back on, so it will "freeze" there too.
If the freeze lasts a minute or more though, something is wrong.

Cyberio
18th April 2012, 09:53 PM
+1 of what Darkdrium777 said above.
I waited for a few seconds and then the game loaded as normal.

A little annoying if you only play PSP in the train/bus like me, but it's ok anyway.

UnleashSonic
29th April 2012, 07:18 AM
Thanks heaps guys, it is working near flawlessly, althougth it seems the first time I play a DLC track upon bootup it takes ages to load haha, the rest of the time is fine. Only had one freeze so far. The content is awesome, can't believe I have missed out on it for all these years, thanks for the help guys

Darkdrium777
29th April 2012, 10:13 PM
If you've had one freeze during gameplay you may have to install them one by one like for the Vita. Sorry I haven't gotten around to writing these instructions in yet, I have not forgotten though.

Darkdrium777
16th August 2012, 06:29 AM
I have updated the instructions to the best of my knowledge regarding the Exostra Run freezing issue some encountered. If you have any feedback or comments, shoot me a PM.
As always, the download link for the WipEout Pure packs (http://www.mediafire.com/?r0cty7z2p65m1). It's still the same as the one years ago, only the files are updated (Very useful feature).

alcais
26th September 2012, 01:29 AM
Hello!

I purchased Wipeout Pure from my PAL PSVita the other day and found here the way to install the DLCs. Thanks for that! But it seems they work for you but for some reason not for me :(

Some info I can provide to see if anyone can help me:

- I tested the packs on my PSP and they work fine

- When I transfer the packs from the PC (I use Mac but I guess it doesn't matter) to the PSVita, the packs, each one with a specific size on the computer, something like 14MB, 13MB, etc turn out on 160 KB files inside my Vita.

- I tried to install one by one, starting by the gamma pack, works fine on PSP, not on the Vita.

- Also, when I check the size of the packs from the PSP, they're right, 14MB, 13MB, etc. but from the PS3 it says 160 KB as well.

Could the last firmware update be related? It was a big update hope they didn't touch anything related to the PSAVEDATA :S

I hope anybody can help me please, I was so excited about getting Pure complete on my Vita (have the other 2 too, pulse and 2048). Thanks in advance!!

alcais
26th September 2012, 05:54 AM
Let me copy & paste the message I sent to Darkdrium777

"
After 8 long hours I found the solution.

Short answer: inside each folder there's a file named pi.wad right? they have to be uppercase PI.WAD

I'm sure, you, like me laughed a lot for such a stupid solution, and it's curious because they're the only files lowercase, the others are upper. Anyway, here the long answer goes:

After I got your reply, I decided once again to do the process as indicated in the txt file. I already did it like 3, 4 times but I said to myself to be the last one. The thing is, remember I said the packs on the ps vita were 160KB right? When I copied the psp files on the vita to my computer to vreate the PSAVEDATA folder, the gamma pack folder was copied as well, with the size of, 160 KB. Inside it, the file pi.wad was missing. I didn't understand why it wasn't copied so I started doing some research about that specific file, and while not finding something for that one, I found a similar case of the CMA skipping or filtering a file for another user and others in the forum suggested him to try uppercase. I tried with my pi.wad files, and voilĂ*! Gamma Pack installed, then I did it in the order said in the txt and the bug didn't appear either. I didn't install the music packs though, adter so many hours, I'm happy enough with all the tracks and ships on my vita :)

Thanks again for the answer, in some way...it helped hehe. I was comparing both versions and pure looks so beautiful on the vita with vivid colors and smooth gameplay. I know the latest psps has better colors than mine (psp2000), reason why I probably see such a big difference.
"

Amaroq Dricaldari
12th October 2012, 03:57 PM
I have also been having difficulty getting ahold of the DLC. I went to the WipEout Pure website (all versions), tried downloading the packs, and my browser(s) just gave me the same 404 error when I tried to download anything. I also tried the 'Download' function in the WIpEout Pure main menu, but while my PSP is already connected to my router, apparently the game wants me to reconnect to the entwork, and it won't let me select my router. I tried re-entering all of the information, and apparently it won't let me type the whole passsword D:

---

Also, the may sound like a stupid question, but just out of curiosity, what exactly is keeping each version from supporting another version's packs?

Darkdrium777
12th October 2012, 09:21 PM
Once again, you can download the packs here (http://www.mediafire.com/?r0cty7z2p65m1).

Amaroq Dricaldari
12th October 2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks. Anything I need to do other than download them and put them on my PSP?

EDIT: I found this strange item called mediago_setup.exe on my PSP. What is that for? I want to delete it, to clear up some room on my Memory Stick (it takes up 67 megabytes), but I don't know what it is for.

Darkdrium777
13th October 2012, 01:08 AM
The instructions are in the text file. If you have read them I can try and explain in even more detail, but please read them first.

For your second question, this is Media Go (http://mediago.sony.com/enu/features).

Amaroq Dricaldari
13th October 2012, 02:38 AM
I just needed more clarificatoin, because I read this thread and saw everyone else having errors. And I would change all of the filenames to be ALL CAPS, but notepad won't even open them because they are so large. I could just right-click and select "Rename", but that wouldn't let me change the file extension to be ALL CAPS.

Also, I doubt this is recommended or that it would work, but could I theoretically use DLC from different regions on the same version? It would be awesome if it did (though I don't think it is safe to try it, I don't want to risk my copy of WipEout Pure).

Finally, thanks for showing me what MediaGo is.

EDIT: One last question; If I use a PSP, do I need to capitalize all of the files?

Darkdrium777
13th October 2012, 06:07 AM
I don't think you need to have capitalized file names for the PSP. I'll change it in the archives I upload but I don't know if it sticks through to the download. I'll put a notice in the text file.

You can't use DLC from regions that are different than the UMD region of the game (or digital region). You need to have a copy for each region if you want to play each region's DLC.
However there's no risk having them on the memory card. They just won't show up anywhere.

EDIT:

I have updated the downloads. All names should be capitalized and a notice that they have to be should be included in the text file.
I have also mirrored the latest versions of the Content Manager Assistant application, including the new Mountain Lion version (Identified as such on MediaFire).
As always, comments/questions welcome. PM preferred if you're coming here and it's been a few months/years.

WipEout PurE downloads / DLC (http://www.mediafire.com/?r0cty7z2p65m1)

Amaroq Dricaldari
13th October 2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks.