PDA

View Full Version : what other Wipeout sites are there ?

Fatal
21st December 2002, 02:22 AM
aside from this cool one and that wipeoutfusion.com one , that is :D

Task
21st December 2002, 03:41 AM
Well, you could start by checking the "links" section in the main site...

Lance
21st December 2002, 05:47 PM
wipeout sites: there aren't very many around, and even fewer are very comprehensive. i would love to get the full benefit of the japanese site, but i don't know the language. i suspect that it is the best wipeout site other than wipeoutzone. as Task said, a good start is to check the links page of wz, although a couple of the old ones have disappeared at least temporarily

Aka-sho
22nd December 2002, 04:51 AM
Thank you, Mr. Lance.
In Japan, WIPEOUT FUSION is not yet put on the market.
Although it is a wonderful game, not being put on the market in Japan is very regrettable. :cry:

I have acquired many information from WIPEOUTZONE.
We all love WipEout. :D

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/7230/wipeout/img/wo_banner_mini.gif Aka-sho http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/7230/wipeout/

Lance
22nd December 2002, 05:40 AM
you are very welcome Aka-sho. your site appears to be very good; i only wish i could understand Japanese.

regrettable, indeed. mass-marketing simultaneously makes games such as wipeout well known, but not universally available [corporate cost vs. benefit(profit efficiency) analysis tends to kill minority interests]. it took what seemed forever before it became available here in the u.s. perhaps some third-party distributor in Japan, if there is such a thing there [i do not know their marketing structure at all], will be given the opportunity to distribute the game in the same way as Bam Entertainment was given that opportunity here. i hope so for the sake of the fans there.

thanks for your continued enthusiastic support for wip3out. we appreciate your efforts.

--Lance

Wiseman
22nd December 2002, 06:39 AM
I believe that is was Enix who brought out some of the Tomb Raider games in Japan, so anything's a possibility.

Wamdue
23rd December 2002, 04:36 PM
I used a translator for reading and understanding japaneese on Aka-sho´s site. It worked out allright. I could even chat in their forum-like thing there :)

jmoid
23rd December 2002, 06:24 PM
that sounds cool, where could i find a japnese to english translator?