PDA

View Full Version : Moving out...O_O

TheFrostE
27th January 2010, 02:43 PM
i've reached that stage in life where i think im ready to step up and move ahead a bit. me and my girlfriend have decided to move in together and we just got the lease and got approved yesterday. im kinda nervous but excited at the same time. im actually going to have to watch where i dump my money ( videogames) lol and be more cautious with everything . i have faith in us and i know we can do it but with moving forwards i believe you also have to move backwards as well. the sacrifice will be worth it though.

just thought i would put that all out there as i will have less time to play games all the time and all that fun stuff will be toned down slightly. i shall post up pictures when we are moved in hopefully by the middle of next week or this weekend.

FrostE out

Zoth-Ommog
27th January 2010, 02:56 PM
Reading your thoughts, i can say that you have good head on your shoulders.

Congratulations and good luck, changes in life are always a thrill, but don't you worry, i believe everything will be just fine ;)

Kyonshi
27th January 2010, 05:06 PM
Im glad for you two, you both share thrust and faith from each other, everything will be fine :D

Would be nice to see you again on the racetrack from time to time, just like the old NAWTy days :P

AG-wolf
27th January 2010, 10:02 PM
lol oh sh*t dude, Thona said you guys were thinking about it maybe in the spring or something; I didn't expect this early :P If I weren't up at school, I'd help you guys move and everything if I could. Good luck man

TheFrostE
27th January 2010, 11:22 PM
ya, well we couldnt pass the oppurtunity up. we came across a really nice place in southington, 2 bedroom nice living room and kitchen...985$ / m animals welcome and heat/ hot water included. so we jumped on it.

AG-wolf
28th January 2010, 01:33 AM
Holy sh*t f*cking awesome dude :D parking? will they let you wall-mount your tvs? etc?

TheFrostE
28th January 2010, 02:22 PM
yes we got parking tags for both our cars , theres no assigned parking so we can park ne where there is a spot, and yes, you can hang things on walls and what not, your just not allowed to change flooring and paint...**** like that.

its the apartments RIGHT next to where noble and wal mart is, you pull into those right before you turn to go to walmart. so we can walk to sushi lol

AG-wolf
28th January 2010, 04:28 PM
lol you lucky b*stard!! :P Damn dude that's great, I hope you guys can really pull it off; can't wait to see whenever i'm back home. Also, if you need a stud-finder to wall mount the TVs, one of the guys at the house where my friend Sean lives has one. If you need it, get ahold of sean and he can ask justin if it's alright. It's better than spending 20 bucks on something you're only gonna use like two times.