PDA

View Full Version : tigron or eg-r ?

Fatal
20th December 2002, 11:16 AM
now im only up to the 7th league and i cant decide which one is the go bewteen Omarr or Paul ... the last few games ive choosen eg-r for the better handling but what would u choose ? :wink:

Piranha Advancements
20th December 2002, 04:09 PM
Simple.I'd take EG-R because it has good speed and control and while Tigron has good speed when upgraded but controls like a brick,over the long run,EG-R would help you.

lunar
20th December 2002, 05:31 PM
Hi Fatal

Tigron is potentially quicker than EGR on most courses, having more vroom under its bonnet. Some courses will definitely be easier to win with Tigron`s extra speed. However EGR is a good enough to win all the leagues easily, and its easy to handle, and its super-weapon power-swarm can come in very handy at times. :D Also if you race as Paul Cheung it means he can`t get you with his powerswarm, obviously.

Fatal
20th December 2002, 09:06 PM
thx :lol:

rhys
20th December 2002, 09:35 PM
tigron is a little more bulky, and harder to get the hag of controling, egr is light and comes easily i find.....

JABBERJAW
22nd December 2002, 02:53 AM
if your shields on the tigron are upgraded high, just ride the walls and you'll be all set. just don't hit the walls with the nose of your ship because it slows you down too much. If you airbrake enough to hit with the side of your ship, you are alright. I don't remember however if damage simulator is on during the ag league or not. If you can turn it off, then tigron is your choice, otherwise, maybe egr.