PDA

View Full Version : Who's your toughest eliminator opponent?

mija7777
18th January 2010, 09:20 AM
hi @ all...

just wanted to know who s your hardest oponent if you play eliminator..

for me its Pepeda for sure :twisted

ProblemSolver
25th January 2010, 03:33 PM
Have yet to find one = I should play more Eliminator. ;)

phaeton_pl
25th January 2010, 07:23 PM
Eliminator is good fun, I played with xbarnsterx the other day, he's pretty good. "themaderfacker" is good too.

Koleax
25th January 2010, 10:37 PM
Lately it's been CoatlKetzal, but I'm not bad at Eliminator myself and I've beaten him once or twice the past few days.

I'm happy to see a lot of Rapier and Phantom class Eliminators. It seemed like people were only doing Flash for the longest time. Venom Eliminators can be fun too. Something about Flash, though, is just plain stale and annoying.

XBARNSTERX
26th January 2010, 03:57 AM
Yeah they where great games Pheaton mate, lots of fun. Their great after a few intense races. I'd have to say my best opponents where pilot assist users. Whilse your getting bounced from left to right their snaking out of harms way:naughty

Rare to find a game with it turned off:evil

Dark_Phantom_89
26th January 2010, 08:38 AM
I remember a bloke called agon---ism on Eliminator. He was insanely good at it and definitely my hardest opponent.

mija7777
27th January 2010, 09:31 AM
yes problemsolver, you should :))...means lot of fun!

Lately it's been CoatlKetzal, but I'm not bad at Eliminator myself and I've beaten him once or twice the past few days.

i ve playd against coatlketzal also...he s really good :clap

well, i like flash...phantom is too fast for the eliminator mode, but racin is fun at phantom

it seems there are different good eliminators in each speed 8)

definitely PEPEDA is hard to beat in flash... :brickwall

ProblemSolver
27th January 2010, 09:43 AM
@mija7777:
I only played around 20 eliminator matches online. But why not having some
more with some WOZ members? :D Just tell me when you are around playing
the game, and I will see if I can join in the fun.

crawdad62
27th January 2010, 01:57 PM
I don't really have one person that I play in Eliminator often. I do like playing it and wish there were more people. I hate it when I'll get in a room and there'll only be the host and he starts the race with only the two of us. It not much fun with only two. The more the better. I really get screwed up playing Eliminator though. After playing it and going back to regular races I always find myself wanting to turn around and fly the other way!

DeepMix
27th January 2010, 02:35 PM
actually i dont like the eliminator mode but ill give it a chance sometime ;)

Smackndr
3rd February 2010, 07:55 AM
My heart always sinks a little when I see PEPEDA's name appear. That usually means I'm about to get my a** handed to me. But not every time ;)

Xavier
3rd February 2010, 01:19 PM
Crawdad, I don't mind 2-player Eliminator, but wonder if it might be a little better if the 5 points you gain per complete lap were increased in opposite proportion to the number of people in the race, to shorten things when it's a one-on-one match. Maybe there could be a rule in the scoring where if the number of times you're blown up exceeds the number of opponents, you're done. Then a one-on-one Eliminator would be a straight deathmatch, whereas with seven opponents you've got more leeway.