PDA

View Full Version : I love "all of a sudden" releases - new DDR pad

TheFrostE
8th January 2010, 03:25 PM
so all of a sudden a few days ago...A DDR for ps3 is being released on tuesday, bundled with a pad for 69.99.!!!!! its no metal pad like the ones i have for ps2 but hey its DDR ... for ps3 ! WOOT!

SaturnReturn
8th January 2010, 03:32 PM
What's a DDR?

TheFrostE
8th January 2010, 03:40 PM
more like ....what is DDR...Dance Dance Revolution

SaturnReturn
8th January 2010, 03:48 PM
I mostly blame you for that error..."A DDR for ps3 is being released on Tuesday" :P

I've never played one of these dancing games, but they look like a bit of fun. Maybe I'll get one and take it round to family occasions and embarrass everyone.

I've seen a few videos of people who are insanely good at them and take it to a very high level. Are you one of those guys FrostE, or just a casual player?

TheFrostE
8th January 2010, 03:51 PM
thats been my "stay in shape" game for about 7 years now :p...im a bit hardcore with it..i have the metal arcade pads and play on "heavy" and "doubles"(two pads conected) ....which reminds me...maybe i should put a video of myself up doing it since i never have :p

SaturnReturn
8th January 2010, 03:59 PM
DO IT! You had better be awesome though.;)

Where did you hear it's coming to PS3? I can't find in-ternet-fo on it.

TheFrostE
8th January 2010, 04:37 PM
go to ebgames.com and look at "coming soon" under ps3..its listed as a bundle for 1/12/10

stin
8th January 2010, 04:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4UiI22NV4

Like this?;)(you know who is that guy?)

And yes I`m right into them too with metal pads but, me and my daughter worn them out!! and I was looking for a new ps1 dance mat.

stevie:)

TheFrostE
8th January 2010, 05:04 PM
there ya go stin...ya like that...i dont use a bar though (cheating :p) i have a set of cobalt flux pads from cobaltflux.com the new pad that comes with this game is gonna get torn up...those things cant stand up to heavy mode, they rip easy. ill need to get ps3 metal or thick foam pads.

SaturnReturn
8th January 2010, 05:14 PM
Found a video here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa8au4_dance-dance-revolution-ps3xbox360-p_videogames

From EB it looks like it's out on 6th March though, not Tuesday. Or did I read something wrongly?

TheFrostE
8th January 2010, 05:22 PM
omg your right...they must have changed it over night....nooooooooo , oh well. more time for Ao2, and ddr right before final fantasy 13 ^_^

stin
8th January 2010, 06:09 PM
Bud, that video is Xtriko, not me;)

stevie:)

Lance
8th January 2010, 06:40 PM
Oh, man, that would kill me! Or at least I'd break some of my bones trying to keep up and not doing so. Holding the bars may be easier than not, but it still looks really difficult.

Vartazian
8th January 2010, 07:52 PM
I play on Heavy on the easier songs and Medium for the harder songs. I can do a 8 solid as long as the Chaos isnt through the roof.

TheFrostE
8th January 2010, 08:04 PM
ive gotta get a video up tonight or tommorow, since i know me and my GF are going to play tonight

taqili
14th January 2010, 07:58 PM
wow FrostE, our gaming tastes are way similar -- wipeout, demon's souls, soldner-x, now ddr? sick update, thanks! I've been partial to the redoctane afterburner 2.0 myself, but they updated it for Wii and not for PS3. kinda bummed.

xtriko
18th January 2010, 02:27 PM
WOW :D there are people playing DDR here at the zone??? :D :D :D
I uploaded my lastest "Legend of Drunken" video... and guess what is this time... DDR/ITG XD here's the link ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTyUlWwAyac

TheFrostE
20th January 2010, 07:21 PM
nice job, BUT do it with mines activated ;) ... its near impossible , BTW, i also have ITG for ps2 , its much better than ddr imo. unfortuantely my cobalt flux pads are starting to act up on me and they are out of warranty, i tried taking them apart but i think they are too far gone.

xtriko
25th January 2010, 12:12 PM
mate, the mines were ON :) Vertex 1 it's not that hard. it should be a 11 footer imo and not a 12. Cobalt Flux... They look so damn great! About DDR vs ITG... I love DDR songs but I also love ITG stepcharts. So, what I'm doing is... playing DDR songs with edit Stepcharts. Try Kakumei Spekio edit and I Feel Cueronero edit. AWESOME!!! Kakumei with 900 Steps :D and I Feel with 600. try it mate :D you'll love it.