PDA

View Full Version : Offline for a while

AG-wolf
8th January 2010, 05:56 AM
going back up to school this weekend, back to filtered and neutered internet, so I won't be on HD until spring semester is over. I've had some great races with people during my winter break here at home... I can't wait to see what new content might be released, what new pilots I'll face on the track, etc etc when I get back... until then, it looks like the Speed Lap Challenge in the Arena forum is my only salvation lol :P

ACE-FLO
8th January 2010, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I remember we had a mad crazy racing session on the 3rd Jan I think... awesome experience, so thanks AG-Wolf! :)

Look forward to more during Easter break (seems ages away) hope time flies til then!

Good luck with studies, my friend! :)

Lance
8th January 2010, 01:53 PM
I'm just hoping spring itself arrives really really early so I can get warm, but as for you, I hope you can visit here occasionally before the Break. Filtered access is.. terribly inconvenient. :g

TheFrostE
8th January 2010, 03:42 PM
we need to have better oraniztion when u get back here next time eric...we missed sushi night...thnks for your help last night btw.

PS- speaking of sushi night...when eric comes back for spring break...if any wipers in the connecticut area would like to make a day trip to where me and eric live we shall drink and eat sushi and play wipeout all day!

TorquedSoul
8th January 2010, 04:12 PM
It was nice racing with you ... I'll see in the spring.

ProblemSolver
8th January 2010, 04:18 PM
@AG-wolf: Do your best! :+

Cyberio
10th January 2010, 03:00 PM
Well, study the maximum as you can, and i will see you in June, maybe i will race online with you.

abukii
11th January 2010, 07:04 PM
Not sure if Ive ever raced with you, but I know the bit about school.

@TheFrostE-- Thats quite possible. CT is only 45 or so mins away...