PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to Wipeout HD

float
27th December 2009, 09:32 PM
For a christmas present, I received a 250 gb playstation 3( I know your jealous bah humbug). To get wipeout HD, do I have to buy it from PSN Store or is the Gamestation site correct, where I can buy a hard copy of it? I thought it was online only?

Kyonshi
27th December 2009, 10:06 PM
As far as i know, a hard copy has been released in Europe only, but a very small amout of copies are on the market, like some users here reported.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6793&page=31&highlight=hard+copy

I would suggest to download it instead of undergoing a hard research. You got 250GB dude, you know...

blackwiggle
27th December 2009, 10:42 PM
The disc version is only available in PAL territories.
It's a bit over 1.25gig for HD/FUry download,exactly the same.

Dark_Phantom_89
28th December 2009, 09:32 AM
Yep, you can either download it from the PSN store, or pick it up for £20 (includes Fury add-on) at Gamestation or Game.

F.E.I.S.A.R
29th December 2009, 08:47 AM
As far as i know, a hard copy has been released in Europe only

I saw a physical copy in a Sony Style Shop in Singapore.It was retailing for S$47 something.
Anyways,now I can be either online on Pulse or HD.I just got HD and Fury (got them on digital download on 28 Dec).My mom was kind enough to lend me her credit card and fill the e-wallet with sufficient e-funds to get them.