PDA

View Full Version : Steam Holiday Sale/Left 4 Dead 2 cheap-ish

amplificated
25th December 2009, 08:40 AM
Hey, anyone play much in the way of PC games? There are some pretty good deals on Steam at the moment. Just thought I'd bring your attention to it...

... and also ask if anyone would like to gift me a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 :P

I hate asking for anything, but I think this would be the easiest and cheapest (besides a group buy for the 4 pack) way to get the game uncensored - since I'm in Australia. Of course I wouldn't ask for it to be free, and while I'm not that comfortable with money transfers over the internet with paypal, etc., I'd be happy to gift any game or games up to the value of $35 US in return. The current price of L4D2 on steam is $33.49 US.

Understandable if no one wants to, but I thought it'd be worth an ask!

Zoth-Ommog
25th December 2009, 09:48 AM
Just bought it couple of days ago for 49.90€ duh! typical, just typical... Oh well, fun game what so ever.

amplificated
25th December 2009, 12:34 PM
I don't think this l4d2 special lasts long, like 3 more hours

(bump) :P

rdmx
25th December 2009, 01:38 PM
Hey if you're on steam add me:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/radium_au
I do know someone who might be able to help you get it uncensored (he did it for me :D )

amplificated
25th December 2009, 02:17 PM
added you, but I think time will run out on the sale before you accept :(

rdmx
25th December 2009, 02:39 PM
I don't think the guy would even be able to purchase it on time (different time zones and all) :S

amplificated
25th December 2009, 03:00 PM
yeah he isn't online atm, looking into alternative methods now :( thanks for trying to help though

one hour left

rdmx
26th December 2009, 02:52 PM
Picked up stalker and defense grid for around 4 bucks, absolutely bargain I reckon - looking forward to some more good deals